Applause to G-Force once again!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 08:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Applause to G-Force once again!

I dropped my car off about a week ago with some minor issues to be addressed such as a McLeoud adj master cylinder not holding pressure, my rear sway bar hitting the Strange 12 bolt, a strange hitting sound from underneath and oh yea, the car was asking for larger headers.

Fast forward to this morning, everything complete, buttoned up and about 30rwhp stronger. The new 1 7/8 Kooks not only made my car faster but I can now drive over the railroad tracks to get the car home. My clutch now feels like factory again. The guys also found my wheel seal in my 12 bolt to be messed up and my emergency brake line all jacked up. Mikey even test drove it one last time this morning and then added just a touch more air to the tune for a smoother ride.

Not trying to sound like a but these guys are really top notch and helped me keep my weekend cruiser up to par and then some! From mild mannered street cars to 800rwhp toys, these guys have what it takes to get you going.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned

can I test drive it to see if I approve? LOL
Old 12-18-2008, 07:44 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Congrats Randy. I'm sure with a better set of heads, you'll be well over 500rwhp.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:59 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Thanks Randy we aim to please!

All you need now is dry roads to enjoy the new found power....(and some TFS 235's.)
Old 12-18-2008, 09:36 AM
Teching In

Congrats! The car looks great!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:07 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
can I test drive it to see if I approve? LOL
I am gonna have to go with no on that. However, I am hoping to make it to the track in Jan and always seem to notice track numbers on either your daily driver or the SS so maybe we can get them lined up together.

If you see me sitting out in my driveway with a grinder, ignore the slicks and skinnies...

Originally Posted by F1C YA
Congrats! The car looks great!
Thanks, is there any chance that the next time I go in the shop, you WON'T have them doing something to an already badass ride??? Also, the Bogarts in the office belong to you correct? What do they fit?
Old 12-18-2008, 02:14 PM
8 Sec Tuner

The bogarts will fit a F-Body.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Randy_S
Thanks, is there any chance that the next time I go in the shop, you WON'T have them doing something to an already badass ride??? Also, the Bogarts in the office belong to you correct? What do they fit?
LOL, well hopefully it will be back in there late januray early feb. for some real power ......... and those bogart have never been used just sittin' up there waiting for someone to take them to the track.....
Old 12-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Randy_S
I am gonna have to go with no on that. However, I am hoping to make it to the track in Jan and always seem to notice track numbers on either your daily driver or the SS so maybe we can get them lined up together.

If you see me sitting out in my driveway with a grinder, ignore the slicks and skinnies...

the Camaro wont be going to the track anymore. Its up for sale. The TBSS is no where close to a 408 power. Ill have the fox up and running tho at the beginning of the year tho