Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

complete noob to nitrous need help with fogger

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default complete noob to nitrous need help with fogger

I want to do a fogger dry shot to my car.. I have recently bought a ported fast 90 how would be the best most creative way of hiding the fogger nozzle, and and please someone sort of guide me in the right direction as far of whos kit is the safest and what I will need tuning wise and parts wise ect.

I heard i can hide the nozzle behind the intake or under it but idk the truth to that

Anyways any help is appreciated thanks

Last edited by 1sick-Z; 03-19-2009 at 12:15 PM. Reason: misworded
Old 03-19-2009, 04:39 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

A single nozzle (WET) should be 4-6 inches before the throttle body. You could put it at the bottom of your intake tube so as not to be seen as easily. As long as you have some safety items such as a window switch and FPSS, most any kit should be fine.

Depending on how much nitrous you are looking to move, you may need to upgrade your fuel system.

Depending on whether you have coil packs or a single coil there are some options as to how to pull timing. LS1: Timing Tuner, Lingenfelter or just a good dyno tune. LT1 etc.: Mallory 685, MSD Digital 6 or a good Dyno tune.

If your dead set on a dry kit, you will probably have to upgrade your injectors to remain safe on fuel as long as your pump will handle the extra fuel load.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:13 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1sick-Z
I want to do a fogger dry shot to my car.. I have recently bought a ported fast 90 how would be the best most creative way of hiding the fogger nozzle, and and please someone sort of guide me in the right direction as far of whos kit is the safest and what I will need tuning wise and parts wise ect.

I heard i can hide the nozzle behind the intake or under it but idk the truth to that

Anyways any help is appreciated thanks
There are a few options as far as mounting the nozzles. If you're going to rely on the maf to add the fuel for you, you're somewhat limited as far as nozzle placement. We have a detailed section in our install manual for some good locations to place the nozzle in order to get a good a/f reading. Another option would be to place the nozzle post maf and use the Interface controller to add the fueling for you. The nice part about this is you won't have to worry about nozzle placement and nozzle position with the intentions of obtaining a good a/f reading. Simply plug and play. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions about it.

Nick