Pix of my new baby boy!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pix of my new baby boy!!

Jaithan was born on Sunday April 19th. He was born 3 months early via emergency c section, but he is doing great! Becoming a daddy is the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me. Mommy is doing well too, so I have nothing to complain about. Here are a couple of pix of my little man, in the one he is wearing my wedding ring.... on his wrist! He was 16 inches long and weighed 2 pounds 7 ounces.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Congratulations!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:30 PM

congrats!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Congrats on your new baby boy
Old 04-21-2009, 10:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Congrats!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Regular

Congrats on the kiddo!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Banned

Congrats, glad hes doing well!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:26 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

3 Months early was pushing it. Its a mircale he is here & healthy. Told my GFs who is a nurse about this post & she said you are very lucky! Congrats on your new born son! Kids are the best thing in this world!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:30 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Your very luck, I was born premature by about two months.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

wow, that's awesome dude. he'll be fine, just give him some milk and some love

wife is going to get induced on Friday, unless the baby wants to come out before on her own.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:10 AM
On The Tree

Congratulations sir!!!!! May God bless you and your family. I pray he continues to do well and you can take him home some day very soon. He'll be asking to borrow the keys before you know it.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

lol kinda looks like E.T. in the 2nd pic. Congrats though for real! its awesome to hear both he and mom are doin good. time to get some meat on those bones!
Old 04-22-2009, 02:11 AM
Teching In

Congratulations!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats man, being a new daddy is the best feeling in the world. I remember when our son was born he had some issues and had to be in the NICU for over a week and that was the longest week of my life. I will keep your family in my prayers and once again congrats!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:49 AM
Staging Lane

Total grats, my second will be here in about 30 days...
Old 04-22-2009, 08:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

thank you all very much for the words and the prayers! he is still doing very well, he is fussy and fiesty and the nurses say that that is a good sign! if you think he looks like et in the second pic, you should have seen him when they pulled him out, lol! we are very blessed and sooo happy! i totally can't wait till he and I can work on cars together and play football and all those things, but at the same time I dont want him to grow up too fast, ya know?
Old 04-22-2009, 09:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nssane
thank you all very much for the words and the prayers! he is still doing very well, he is fussy and fiesty and the nurses say that that is a good sign! if you think he looks like et in the second pic, you should have seen him when they pulled him out, lol! we are very blessed and sooo happy! i totally can't wait till he and I can work on cars together and play football and all those things, but at the same time I dont want him to grow up too fast, ya know?
my boy is 2 and i worry for him everyday. God has a plan for him. there will be many obstacles, peers, girls, and temptations that will stand in his way. just raise him right, provide him with everything he needs, listen to him and spend as much time with him as you can. i heard that when they grow up, about 5 or 6, boys tend to not be so "attached" to their fathers. i'll test that theory when i get there, HA !!!!

i got REALLY scared today. i was at my parents house and my wife gave my boy a piece of "werthers original" candy.

i heard my wife start saying "hey maaan, why you crying !?!?" he let out a very long exhale because he was crying, but when he tried inhaling, nothing happened. i heard what sounded like a "whistle" coming from his open mouth. i took him, sat him down on his butt and went fishing. about 3/4 of my index finger was down his throat. i felt the piece of candy at the end of my finger so i went deeper.

at this point i felt the candy get pushed down a bit further . i felt really empty and lonely inside for a split second. he started wrestling with me and i could tell he was getting very scared, as i was. all of a sudden i fished for it a bit more, i got bit on my finger, he threw up and the candy flew out with a small chunk of sausage my mom had made him an hour earlier.

as i'm sitting here my finger is still a bit swollen.

i can't even describe in words how i felt for the next 10 minutes.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:49 PM
10 Second Club

Congrats, my little boy turned 3 months on Monday. I am very glad he is doing well, you and your wife are very blessed he is healthy and doing well!! He will be alot of fun, especially when he gets a couple of months old and he lays on his back and looks around coos and smiles for no reason. You never feel you have enough time for them. When Cameron was first born I did not even want to leave him when it was time for me to work!
Old 04-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by imlooking
my boy is 2 and i worry for him everyday. God has a plan for him. there will be many obstacles, peers, girls, and temptations that will stand in his way. just raise him right, provide him with everything he needs, listen to him and spend as much time with him as you can. i heard that when they grow up, about 5 or 6, boys tend to not be so "attached" to their fathers. i'll test that theory when i get there, HA !!!!

i got REALLY scared today. i was at my parents house and my wife gave my boy a piece of "werthers original" candy.

i heard my wife start saying "hey maaan, why you crying !?!?" he let out a very long exhale because he was crying, but when he tried inhaling, nothing happened. i heard what sounded like a "whistle" coming from his open mouth. i took him, sat him down on his butt and went fishing. about 3/4 of my index finger was down his throat. i felt the piece of candy at the end of my finger so i went deeper.

at this point i felt the candy get pushed down a bit further . i felt really empty and lonely inside for a split second. he started wrestling with me and i could tell he was getting very scared, as i was. all of a sudden i fished for it a bit more, i got bit on my finger, he threw up and the candy flew out with a small chunk of sausage my mom had made him an hour earlier.

as i'm sitting here my finger is still a bit swollen.

i can't even describe in words how i felt for the next 10 minutes.
holey hell on the choking and i know what u was feeling cuzz a couple month's ago my son tryed to be a dare devil and jump from the dinning table when I was in the other room and suddenly I hear a loud thump and silence and then my lil girl yelling that her brother hurt him self so I went running and he had a ugly purple ball the size of a golf ball on his four head what scared me the most was the fact that he didn't shed a tear or a scream, and I was told before that usually thats not a good sign.... so to get to the point I took him to the er cuzz I was scared shitless but he was fine... So yup I feel u man..

as for the not so attached at 5-6 not true just that being boys n a lil older they have a more big boy way of showing it, like my son who is 5 will just be walking by me in the hall way n out of no where he will say he loves me but keep on walking... so not true they just do it in there own way....

CONGRATS ON THE BOY N GLAD TO HEAR THAT BOTH HIM AND THE MOTHER ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Resident

God bless you and your family. I'll be prayin' for y'all.

Congrats on the little man. Mine is 2 1/2 and my girl is almost 8. I thank God for them every day.