Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

JAX F-BODIES---meet up for saturday MAY 9

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JAX F-BODIES---meet up for saturday MAY 9

ok, lets try this thing again. last week turned out to be crap. no one met up and im sure we had to have missed something gay...lol. lets try to make this thing work THIS weekend. Austin i think is gonna be back so everyone get in contact with everyone else and find out if we're all gonna meet up there.
again, you guys can call me, 904 383 6074(cell) any time. look forward to hearing from you guys ASAP.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:56 AM
Teching In

any new ideas, you guys can let us know too. i remember austin and blake sayin somethin about meeting at the UNF annex as we were getting larger and too big for his apartment complex. We ned a definite plan, so lets get thinkin and suggesting.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:12 AM
Teching In

what day, what time, and where. i can get 2 or 3 cars there
Old 05-08-2009, 01:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fo SHO! I was thinkin' beer and BBQ @ around 4-5pm tomorrow then take the hot rods out around the normal 9:30-10. Bring your own beer/beef please (I'm Navy paid). I'll let you cook it yourself if you desire...I know that's how I am. I gots my peeps all informed. Let's blow out the parking lot!
Old 05-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Teching In

AUSTIN: which parking lot man? we all gonna meet up at your place. YO man, sunday is my b-day. lets do something good on saturday. gimme a call man, 904-383-6074
Old 05-08-2009, 06:03 PM
TECH Regular

yeah bro my place. I'm assuming we won't have but about 10 guys/girls show up but more the marrier. I'll have the bbq and music goin' and it should be a good time.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Teching In

sounds good man, ill be there around 530 or 6
Old 05-09-2009, 01:33 PM
TECH Regular

Wow, another blow out response from LS1tech. I swear man...I get such a better response from txts/phone. This isn't the way it should be JACKSONVILLE. If you want an idea of how things should be, check out the Texas forums. There's like 14 pages of replies to a meet up within the first day. Jax, WE need to get our **** together! Post up, meet some people, have some ******' BBQ and destroy some mustang owner's life! THIS IS FUN PEOPLE. Say "yes" to life. lol!
~Austin
Old 05-10-2009, 07:25 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
Wow, another blow out response from LS1tech. I swear man...I get such a better response from txts/phone. This isn't the way it should be JACKSONVILLE. If you want an idea of how things should be, check out the Texas forums. There's like 14 pages of replies to a meet up within the first day. Jax, WE need to get our **** together! Post up, meet some people, have some ******' BBQ and destroy some mustang owner's life! THIS IS FUN PEOPLE. Say "yes" to life. lol!
~Austin
i should be out with the red monster next weekend if you gusy get together
Old 05-11-2009, 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Austin Auflick
~Austin

man i hear ya man...im just now getting back into chillin in jax. anyway maybe next weekend everyone can try and get together since it seems there more amore people popping up everywhere around town.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:45 AM
TECH Regular

You know, despite the lack of response here, it was a good time last saturday. We had a LOT of races, lot of people (like always) and no cops showed up. I can't go this coming Saturday 'cause I'm out to sea again. BUT, the next saturday (23rd), I'll be out with n20 hopefully.

Quick Reply: JAX F-BODIES---meet up for saturday MAY 9