Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Leaglizing raw milk in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 11:22 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Leaglizing raw milk in NJ

so i read in the paper today that they are trying to pass a bill that will lift the ban on selling raw milk.

ii hope it passes, as i love raw milk and its harder and harder to come by cause the dairy farms cant sell it to ppl they can only give it to you, if/when this passes im heading right to the farm to get some ral milk

-brandon
Old 05-12-2009, 11:41 AM
9 Second Club

I see Pepto Bismol is your future
Old 05-12-2009, 11:48 AM
CARTEK Racing

oh god I hate Milk...

Do you ever wonder why humans are the only mamal species that drinks milk as an adult? Not only do we drink milk way past the time we should, but we drink milk of other species.

I doubt nature designed the cow to make milk for humans, it has evolved to make milk for a caff. The nutrians, fats, fati-acids, vitamis, enzymes and w/e else in cow milk has not evolved for us. It has evolved to nurture a cow, and not when its an adult.

Just makes me wonder... I don't hate it for those reasons, I can't stand the taste. But I can't imagine it being really and truly good for you. Why not just drink Zeebra ***? It was not made to nurture humans, but hell, niether was bovinae milk.

Milk... yuck!

But I do love ice cream! lol
Old 05-12-2009, 12:09 PM
10 Second Club

when ive had the chance to drink real milk i loved it and never had any problems drinking it.

alex your funny
Old 05-12-2009, 12:19 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by Demonicbird00

alex your funny

LOL

I try... but seriosly dude... think about it... Why are we the only ones who drink someone elses milk as an adult? Do you think a baby cow can survive on human milk?

Why don't we just drink human milk when we are adult? Human femails are the same as any other mamal species, if you keep milking them, they keep producing. Why not?

Other species get high, look at cats and cat nip, so thats cool if you want to legalize pot, but no other animal drinks another animals milk for their entire lifetime...

You watch... in 60 years they will discover that drinking cow milk is why canser exists... its wackey sure, funny, hell yeah, but for all we know it could be true. Cow milk was not meant for human consumption.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:23 PM
9 Second Club

they pasteurize it for a reason,lol
I'm just bustin *****, I'd probably try it if offered to me anyway. I like milk, I like Beer and wine better but milks good too.
Probably have more of a chance of getting sick eating over easy eggs and sushi, both of which I eat.

Alex, you're still breast feeding aren't you?
Old 05-12-2009, 12:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
oh god I hate Milk...

Do you ever wonder why humans are the only mamal species that drinks milk as an adult?
Thats because humans are the only species that can make chocolate milk
Old 05-12-2009, 12:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't like milk and was mildly allergic as a kid. Never touch the stuff. I think it's over rated, healthy bones, good for you, blah blah blah. I'm not allergic now and I like to eat milk products but can't drink it.

I'm almost 30, 6'2" 218lbs. The apitome of male physique LOL. Not really I'm out of shape but I'm healthy enough. Played tons of sports, but never ever drank even 1 glass of milk that I can remember.

I mean I ain't gonna rag on somebody cause they like sucking moo juice off some heffers tit, but it ain't for me.

(I also used to work on a dairy farm when I was a kid, my 1st job)

I pretty much agree with WS6TransAm01. Human milk hmmm, I can think of a couple people that could convert me to a raw milk drinker,lol.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:50 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by tektrans

lol... oh man... the things I could say... but you are my friend... hahahahaha

so, ill throw my GF under the bus!

I keep trying with Mary, but nothing comes out...
Old 05-12-2009, 12:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://notmilk.com/kradjian.html
http://www.formerfatguy.com/articles...drink-milk.asp

Nowadays I don't think anything is good for you....
Old 05-12-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why can't they sell it?
Old 05-12-2009, 01:09 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
lol... oh man... the things I could say... but you are my friend... hahahahaha

so, ill throw my GF under the bus!

I keep trying with Mary, but nothing comes out...
Thanks for going easy on me Alex, haha
Old 05-12-2009, 01:10 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Why can't they sell it?
because it's not pasteurized no?
full of bacteria from Cow tool.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:28 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by PewterScreaminMach
Why can't they sell it?

cause it unpasteurized. and unpasteurized milk "could" have pathogens that cause sickness.

its legal to sell raw milk in pa and ny.

plus there have been sicknesses from pasteurized milk anyway so what the big deal.

we buy raw meats,fish, and eat raw things
Old 05-12-2009, 02:03 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Well, humans are the only animal that takes baby chicken wings and legs and deep fries them and drenches them with hot sauce only to be dipped into blue cheese dressing...
Old 05-12-2009, 02:08 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Humans are the only species that drives cars... so maybe we shouldn't do that either....

Just because we're the only ones who do it, doesn't make it wrong, it just means we've adapted and taken advantage of mother nature.

I'm sure we can come up with numerous things that only humans do, but we are the top of the food chain you know.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:56 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Humans are the only species that drives cars... so maybe we shouldn't do that either....

Just because we're the only ones who do it, doesn't make it wrong, it just means we've adapted and taken advantage of mother nature.

I'm sure we can come up with numerous things that only humans do, but we are the top of the food chain you know.
That is a very weak argument and very easily dismissed. There is no biological, checmical of phisialogical need for us to drive a car. We are intelegent enough to able to create a car around our physialogy. If a car already existed in nature but could only be opperated by a creature with 4 arms, and 4 legs we would not attempt to drive it because it is clearly not for us.

We are also the only species that is self aware, but that does not mean we should stop thinking. We evolved to be self aware, we did not evolve drinking cow milk.

I am talking about body chemistry. Our body did not evlove to drink Cow's milk. If you consider how long the cow has been domesticated and compare it to how long we have been as a species you see that the introduction of cows milk is very recent. There for, chemically, our body is not made to drink cow milk. Cow milk is for a caff, not humans. Otherwise, human milk would have the same nutrition and chemical makeup as cow milk, but it does not.

Why do we ride horses and not porcupines? Because our body can easily cope with sitting on top of a hourse, and a hourse can cope with out bodies being on top of it, clearly if you sit on a porcupine, bad things will happen for you, and the pocupine. The horse did not evolve to be out transportation, but we were able to breed a horse over thousands of years that is capable of carying out weight for long distances and not breaking its back. Its not natural, but we were smart enough to adapt it. This is not so with Milk.

Over the thousands of years that cows have been domesticated, we did not change the chemical make up of cow milk to suit our bodies. The proof for that is that cows milk, is still able to nurse a creature that has a vastly different digestive chemistry from that out outselfes. Cows chew grass all day, their bodies are clearly designed to injest nothing but a few kinds of plant matter. Give the cow a piece of meat and it will starve to death. Humans however have evolved as omnivours, though out bodies, teeth, and stomach acids do resemble those of other plant eaters more so that that of meat eaters, we are able to consume both, and most likely need both for a healthy life. This is proven by the need for protine supliments by many vegans in order to stay healthy. Therefore, the milk of an animal that will grow up eating nothing but plant matter can not posibly be suited for the body of an animal who eats both plant and animal alike. Let alone the fact that the animal which the milk is designed for, in this case a cow, will not drink this milk its entire life, and we do.

Nature created milk for a cow, because it is able to be injested with seemingly no side effect aside for the occational milk mustache, we all think its fine.

As per your other post, clearly the fried chicken wing in blue cheese is also not the best way to get nutrition into your body.

I am not saying to stop drinking milk, I personaly cant stand the stuff, I am just saying that we are not made to drink it, and it could be the reason for many ailments, but we will not know for many years to come. Just like smokeing was good for you in the 30's, and now we know it causes canser. Maybe in 60 years, we will know what harm drinking cow milk has caused us. Maybe it caused non, but then again, acetone was not designed for human consumption, and you don't drink it because it will cause immediate harm, posibly death. Milk may cause harm too, but its so so yummy it it gives you strong bones!
Old 05-12-2009, 03:12 PM
11 Second Club

Jesus christ...see what you started brandon....

We need milk...maybe not raw milk but milk in general. my Frosted Flakes tastes alot better with milk than it does with Coors light..follow me>?
Old 05-12-2009, 03:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by deerslayinrednek
Thats because humans are the only species that can make chocolate milk
FROM BROWN COWS...
Old 05-12-2009, 03:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exclamation

because it's not pasteurized no?
full of bacteria from Cow tool.
I would NEVER drink unpasteurized milk. 50 yrs ago, yes...today..no..stupid to risk it.