Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Puppy-Italian Mastiff Cane Corso- "Draco"

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Puppy-Italian Mastiff Cane Corso- "Draco"

Due to medical reasons I have to get rid of my puppy(DRACO). He is a 4 old month old Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff). He is black fur right now but might turn grey as he gets older. He comes from a good bloodline. I got him from a friend of mine who is a breeder. He has all his shots.

Im am asking $300. Here is a website I found by googlig "Cane Corso Sale" U can see how much they go for. These dogs easily go for $800 to over $1500. I just need to move this pup out of the house pronto!!

I will have some pics up later today. U guys can also call
(818) 657-9910 Mario
Old 05-23-2009, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

please dont take this the wrong way, i truely hope you find a wonderful home for this dog. cane corsos are not "beginner" dogs. this is a breed you really need to educate yourself on before you decide to bring it into your home, especially if you have smaller dogs/cats or young children. they are wonderful, gorgeous dogs, but unfortunately they do have bad reps

this is a cane corso -

Old 05-23-2009, 10:00 PM
TECH Addict

BEAUTIFUL breed man. Wish i had room for another dog
Old 05-23-2009, 10:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i want him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !1

im going to try to make arrangements in my house but as it is i have too many dogs and not enough time
Old 05-23-2009, 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

do you have access or pictures of the parents and is he papered? also has he been exposed to other dogs yet, if so, how did he act?

(trip's gf)
Old 05-24-2009, 12:26 PM
11 Second Club

those dogs are amazing if the owner knows how to train dogs and is experianced. The breeder i got my American Bulldog from had one and it was the sweetest thing ever. When i have room for one and after my other 3 dogs are gone i want to get one lol
Old 05-25-2009, 10:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by brynnda
please dont take this the wrong way, i truely hope you find a wonderful home for this dog. cane corsos are not "beginner" dogs. this is a breed you really need to educate yourself on before you decide to bring it into your home, especially if you have smaller dogs/cats or young children. they are wonderful, gorgeous dogs, but unfortunately they do have bad reps

this is a cane corso -

I brought him to the house because my friend (breeder) has 3 adult cane corso's. The mother and 2 brothers. He also has 3 "young children" children, and all of the kids play in the yard with the dogs. Yes they are big. They are also very protective.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
do you have access or pictures of the parents and is he papered? also has he been exposed to other dogs yet, if so, how did he act?

(trip's gf)
Yea I got acces to the pics of the parents, at least of the mother and 2 older brothers. He has had all his shots. He has been exposed to other dogs, I have another dog, they play fine all day

Quick Reply: Puppy-Italian Mastiff Cane Corso- "Draco"