TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nice Car

Great Car for first time driver.lol
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/1206031478.html
Old 06-05-2009, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn Nebill glad to see you on, and is that one of your homeboys cars?

Any idea on whether or not you gonna jump on that other vehicle you told me about?
Old 06-05-2009, 03:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Damn Nebill glad to see you on, and is that one of your homeboys cars?

Any idea on whether or not you gonna jump on that other vehicle you told me about?
no, its not. i have no idea who's car that is. Homeboy the clown i guess

nahh. that car sold
Old 06-05-2009, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nalmak
no, its not. i have no idea who's car that is. Homeboy the clown i guess

nahh. that car sold
Dude Homeboy the clown stopped by for my 10th birthday he was clownin it with that camaro for sure, he rolled out of the ride with hi 40 of mickey's and blunt rolled up and said "now you listen you little **** ***** don't ever get stupid and marry no bitch, she will straight **** your **** up and take your dignity and you will become a ghetto *** clown in a fucked up camaro."

He then followed with "the good news is i ain't a redneck and i don't live in no trailer so i still one uppin that ****."

He was a smart clown man, homeboy the clown should be every kids friend. Sad to see he is sellin his ride.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:33 PM
TECH Regular

Dude Homeboy the clown stopped by for my 10th birthday he was clownin it with that camaro for sure, he rolled out of the ride with hi 40 of mickey's and blunt rolled up and said "now you listen you little **** ***** don't ever get stupid and marry no bitch, she will straight **** your **** up and take your dignity and you will become a ghetto *** clown in a fucked up camaro."

He then followed with "the good news is i ain't a redneck and i don't live in no trailer so i still one uppin that ****."

He was a smart clown man, homeboy the clown should be every kids friend. Sad to see he is sellin his ride.
lol..yeah i think his days are numbered.

it was a nice battle between him and Ronald McDonald.

those were the days
Old 06-05-2009, 03:35 PM
TECH Addict

why pick just one color when you can have them all? that car belongs in a bag of skittles
Old 06-05-2009, 03:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol..yeah i think his days are numbered.

it was a nice battle between him and Ronald McDonald.

those were the days
For sure man those two were clownin on each other, like 2pac and notorious big. it was a whole east coast west coast thing. there were midgets flyin everywhere like a circus had a train wreck with the WWE.

Dude sad to see his days bein numbered.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:42 PM
TECH Regular

For sure man those two were clownin on each other, like 2pac and notorious big. it was a whole east coast west coast thing. there were midgets flyin everywhere like a circus had a train wreck with the WWE.

Dude sad to see his days bein numbered.
Yep. And Grimmis was tossin burgers all over the place. The hamburgler, was trying to stab homie the clown, but nawww. He pulled a a 12' Knife and stabbed him right in the ear with it.

It was a horrible scene.

I was surprised Homie the clown walked.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by hlaalu
why pick just one color when you can have them all? that car belongs in a bag of skittles
True. Have you ever seen a car with the skittles logo painted on it

It is terrible
Old 06-05-2009, 03:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yep. And Grimmis was tossin burgers all over the place. The hamburgler, was trying to stab homie the clown, but nawww. He pulled a a 12' Knife and stabbed him right in the ear with it.

It was a horrible scene.

I was surprised Homie the clown walked.
Yeah dude they were straight shankin each other. Homie the clown is a straight G, back in the day he was given out them special candies and I know ronald mcdonald was like foo I got this block, he even quoted pres obama and said " I ain't yo bitch ***** get yo own damn fries." after Homie told him to get jumpin on makin some waffle fries cause he had the munchies somethin fierce.

Damn hamburgler tried to shanked him like a bitch though comin up from behind. Home busted out the straight ninjoint skills in his stoned state everything was moving slow around him and he was able to focus the power of the ganja and ninja kicked his ***.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Teching In

I really dont know wtf u guy's are talking about but damnn **** is funny. Lmao... Crip blood **** aint? Lmao.. Nah im from the hood but **** i cant understand **** yah talking about.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:05 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah dude they were straight shankin each other. Homie the clown is a straight G, back in the day he was given out them special candies and I know ronald mcdonald was like foo I got this block, he even quoted pres obama and said " I ain't yo bitch ***** get yo own damn fries." after Homie told him to get jumpin on makin some waffle fries cause he had the munchies somethin fierce.

Damn hamburgler tried to shanked him like a bitch though comin up from behind. Home busted out the straight ninjoint skills in his stoned state everything was moving slow around him and he was able to focus the power of the ganja and ninja kicked his ***.
fa'sho. Then that pale *** crusty moon face ***** lova, tried to stab Homey da clown with a Micky dee's plastic fork, then homie pull out his whooping bag, but then it popped on the moon man chin!!

So nawww, he said uh uh..Then homie got sum of dat hot french fry grease and poured it alol ova grimmises belly. And then melted cheese came out

Hamburgler pulled out his .38 and let off a couple of rounds CLACK CLACK. Busted up his grill yo..fasho all good in da huuud
Old 06-07-2009, 06:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

damn I thought homeboy the clown was locked up? That foo made bail?

Quick Reply: Nice Car