Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

DragWheelz.com(The Billet Spot)

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 04:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down DragWheelz.com(The Billet Spot)

This is a long story so read because I don’t want anyone else to have to wait as long as I did in this situation.

February 8th I placed my order for 2 17x9.5 and 2 17x11 American racing 200s wheels, I paypaled $1305.00 over to jason over at dragwheelz.com he was very quick to respond to me ordering wheels so I was on the impression this is a good place and support the sponsors on ls1tech. sent an email march 13th asking any word on the wheels jason replied that he has sent an email to his guy that he gets his ARE wheels from, so I’m giving one guy money and then hes giving the money I sent him to another guy? So this is like a 2 person middle man just to get an order to ARE. March 20th jason sent me an email saying that the wheels are in the assembly line to be put together and will let me know when they ship next week. April 4th emailed jason again because he never called me or emailed me what so ever to tell me whats going on he says hes going to email his rep and see whats up. April 13 jason has a family emergency and says to me "you will hear from me by Wednesday" yea Wednesday comes and nothing.. April 17th jason says they are shipping the wheels next week just another b.s story to let me wait longer. April 22nd emailed him again and still no deffenent answer on what the hell is going on. April 30th jason says that ARE sent the wheels out yesterday meaning the 29th nothing. Now no more emailing I’m calling for now on I’ve been calling jason from the beginning of like march to the beginning of june! I never got mad I kept a cool head when I called him, sometimes he answers and most of the time he doesn’t. so I’ve been calling on a private number and its happened like 2 or 3 times that I’ve called him private and said is jason there the guy on the phone says no whose calling I said my name and he says hey whats up joe its jason.....hahaha wtf?! Is this a business or a place where they play phone games.? You have $1305 of my money that I could have gone anywhere. Anyways I got the picture that I’m not getting these wheels anytime soon because has saying ARE doesn’t have the hoops for the wheels and ARE is moving their custom shop from Kansas to their other shop in California..Basically it was a story that never ended for 4 wheels.. so now it’s been almost 4 whole months and no wheels and no answer on wtf is going on with the wheels.....now I’ve been asking for my money back and I was like how longs this gona take months he says no you’ll have it this week yea right now he tells me ohh I have to wait for faxes and money to be on his account blah blah blah...whatever....now I was waiting for him to PayPal the money and called him he says yea I sent it should be in there I was like it’s an instant transfer I don’t have to wait a day for it..Then I called the next day he said he wanted to FedEx me a check because of PayPal fee.. I said u know what f%$# it just send me the money will take the hit of $30 for the fee...to get my money back it took 2 1/2 weeks I just got it the 2nd of June.....

so ive waited like 3-4 months for nothing i just want everyone to see this because dragwheels has very very poor response they only called me back id say about 3 times total though these months i had to do the calling and chasing of dargwheels. $1300 is some money there you dont just through that away you want to know whats going on and when is it coming i was at the point of thinking i was out 1300 and not recieving anything the way things were with people not answering and returning calls
Old 06-16-2009, 11:32 AM
TECH Resident

Default Before you order from Dragwheelz.com

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-s...llet-spot.html
Old 06-16-2009, 11:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

the most annoying thing on this site is people posting threads that is a damn link to another....**** people stop that ****....................
Old 06-16-2009, 12:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ttranssam
the most annoying thing on this site is people posting threads that is a damn link to another....**** people stop that ****....................
I'm sorry if you can't click on a link but I don't feel like copy and pasting that whole thing on this I just want other to see this tread just incase they don't look at sponsor feedback.....

you say this is annoying ....? You know what else is annoying is people like you that say what you say....let me ask you does what you said above have anything to do with this tread..? No so if you don't have anything to say about the OP don't say anything and deal with it.

Again sorry that it is very very hard to click to another tread...
Old 06-16-2009, 01:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

We all have problems in life, but it's still no excuse for poor business practice!
Sounds to me like he should of just refunded your money, months ago!
A good reputation takes time to build, and no time at all to ruin.

And yes, I stretched my fingers for 5 minutes just to make sure I didn't pull a muscle "clicking" on the link.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

ummm....yea! you Already posted a thread about a shitty deal....i get it they should be kicked in the nuts....AND because of your thread I would never deal with that shitty place. THANKS, but what im saying is you made a thread already use that one no need to make another that sends you to the first one....not tryin to be a dick just repost in the first one and 99bluz28 yea for you im sure you little fingers feel good now but for me my 1990 computer is still loading...
Old 06-16-2009, 01:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. My dealings with Jason were all good. I know he's a busy guy so it wasn't bad when it was a few days before he got back to me. I'm pretty certain that he is just like Tom was in that he is a middle man or a distributor in the fact that he deals with all of the wheel companys and then sells wheels to us.

As far as ordering goes, I sent him the money for my Billet Specialty Street Lites on February 28th, he told me that the 17x11s were in stock but the 17x9 1/2s had to be made. I PMed him about once a week for 2 weeks, and during the third week my wheels showed up. I thought it was very quick and I was pleased.

Once again sorry for your bad experience.
Old 06-16-2009, 02:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by ttranssam
ummm....yea! you Already posted a thread about a shitty deal....i get it they should be kicked in the nuts....AND because of your thread I would never deal with that shitty place. THANKS, but what im saying is you made a thread already use that one no need to make another that sends you to the first one....not tryin to be a dick just repost in the first one and 99bluz28 yea for you im sure you little fingers feel good now but for me my 1990 computer is still loading...
I feel your pain!
I had my my last computer for 7yrs, and had a low connection speed with dial-up, so I had that feeling of being stuck in rush hour quite often!