Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Finally getting my tune!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally getting my tune!

Well guys,Im finally getting my tune done this saturday in Gettysburgh ,Pa by flammmo i think is his name. Hes coming up from florida this june 13th till the 22nd and tunning for everyone that needs a tune. Ive been working on my 35th LE APS for the last 2 years and cant wait to see some #s LOL . Ill post em sunday for you guys

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/f...view=slideshow
Old 06-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Launching!

i think u mean Jeremy Formato? yea im getting tuned by him aswell on the 20th. Heard good things about him.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:34 AM
8 Second Club

You two will be in good hands. Post up the results.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

barnat thats an incredible build you have there! i cant wait to see some results on that animal!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:08 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That may be one of the sexiest things i have ever seen done with coil packs!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:01 AM
9 Second Club

def an awesome job on car. saw it at wexford car cruise a couple weeks back. good luck and keep us posted. will be there the 17th for customer's car.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Jerremy is the man!

Thanks guys, Heres a pic of the dyno sheet for ya! My original plans were 750 to 800 hp or so i thought i needed LOL My ride is strickly a show/weekend cruiser that will do the occasaional stomp down on on the average viper /corvette guys wanting some LOL Anyways ,after having it tunned and having some problems keeping the tires from smocking loose on the dyno, we ended up at 633Hp and this was with the tires breaking loose too on the dyno with only 9 PSI After a road test, I was quit happy and decided to leave the boost at 9 for now because any more boost will just lower my et;s on ther street.I use to own a built Buick 87 GN,,, which i though was a rocket LOL Not now!This (TRULY) feels and sounds like a rocket LOL Jerremy tunned the **** out of this for me and changed the shift points a bit which made a night and day diffrence. Im truly happy with his work and would HIGHLY recommend him! This dude isn,t about tunning and moving on to the next guy either LOL He is TOTALLY the opposite. He wont stop untill hes happy with it!
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/f...view=slideshow
Old 06-18-2009, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Thanks

Originally Posted by Super Slow SS
That may be one of the sexiest things i have ever seen done with coil packs!
Thanks my man !!! Means alot!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Excellent Barnat! A lot of people have no comprehension what a 633rwhp car is actually like and thats like 800 engine on an auto at 20% loss number.

And 800 engine is seriously fast. Way more than a z1r and many many exotics. And the torque from the tts is just brutal isn't it! I love my 408 TT definetly one of the wickedest
cars I have ever owned and when thnk its at low boost right now WOW just WOW. It burns thru my current nittos and you start to realize you have to run et streets or simlar full time to hook up this thing. You realize that on just about any tire you can do an infinite burnout ,laying down rubber until you decide to back off. You realize you can spin the tires at stupid speeds and scare the complete hell out of yourself and any poor passengers. I have seen some pretty brave guys that thought they had fast machines go white in my car.

I think its smart to leave the car on the street at a reasonable power level. 650 rwhp is crazy but still reasonable. Once you start going up to 800 and 1000 then things get pretty darn silly for any street use. I like to stay out of jail!And you get time to learn the car and adjust to the power.

Here is one reason to run a true street tire. You can turn down guys that want to race and not be as tempted to as you know you will just blow the tires away.
But it does still get tempting to put some high end exotic in its place. Especially if they are stock.

Man all this talk makes me want to go spin my TT tonite .But unfortunately its big storms around here all day. And just washed the dam car!

Keep the shiny side up Barnat!

Last edited by MY99TAWS6; 06-18-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:59 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats man! Those are great numbers! I can't imagine what an extra 100hp would be like. Mine put 538rwhp down a few weeks ago at a carshow / dyno challenge. I had 508 when it was originally built. I guess things have broken in now.

Yeah the car totally pulls like a freight train and I have scared most passengers in my car. It's hilarious when a 250lb 'tough guy' is screaming like a girl in the passenger seat. And I hadn't even topped out 3rd gear. Yours will scare them even quicker!

Have fun with the car man! Mine is a blast to drive and ALWAYS puts a smile on my face! I just rolled 109k so that puts 20k on my APS kit now.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Thanks

LOL I LOVE YOU GUYS LOL Thanks for all the GREAT feed back !

Quick Reply: Finally getting my tune!