Any Texans fans in here?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 03:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Texans fans in here?

For the 2nd game in a row the Texans come out and are a different team in the 2nd half.

After 4 yrs as a coach if you never have a winning season and never get into the Playoffs you failed and need to be fired. Every team in the NFL minus the Texans have had a winning season since we've been in the league. THAT'S DEPRESSING AND HORRIBLE.

Get Mike, Dungy or Bill in here and let them decide what players need to stay and go. And it's ok to get players with a sketchy background. If they play football better than a clean cut guy then go after the better player.

And for god sakes can we get a PASS RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2009, 03:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nope.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i totally agree, houston has had a less then stellar foot ball history for as long as i can remember(even going back to the oilers and such) every year i just cross my fingers and pray that this season will be the one to break the mold and i can actually be proud to be a texans fan. it takes much more than andre johnson to win a superbowl.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Its depressing to even sit down and watch the texans anymore because they have so much potential yet manage to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory more often than not. It seems that the Texans can't play a full game of football, they show up for one half be it the first or second, and leave you scratching your head and wondering what is happening in the other half because its like watching a completely different team. We definately need a new coach in there.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by tex7387
its depressing to even sit down and watch the texans anymore because they have so much potential yet manage to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory more often than not. It seems that the texans can't play a full game of football, they show up for one half be it the first or second, and leave you scratching your head and wondering what is happening in the other half because its like watching a completely different team. We definately need a new coach in there.
+10484757383495
Old 11-29-2009, 05:53 PM
TECH Addict

They're fired.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Kubiak sucks and Kyle Shanahan has ZERO business being an offensive coordinator.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

Someone needs to tell the Texans that there are 4 qtrs in a game not 2

Last edited by ProStreet_632; 11-30-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanted to be a Texans fan but when they hired Capers I said I'd wait, then Kubiak, still waitng to try and be a fan. Guess go Cowboys!!! I was sitting at an ice house laughing at the Texans fans as they got excited with that first half lead. There was no laughing as I left hehehe. Another second half collapse, coaching staff should be fire immediately and start building for next year.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Why hell yea **** the cowboys !
Old 11-29-2009, 08:09 PM
TECH Addict

I heard that Cower has shown interest in coaching the Texans. I cant stand him personally, but I think he is one hell of a coach. He is mean as hell, that what we need. Not someone that is gonna take the blame every week for the loss. Kubiak needs to go.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Kubiak sucks and Kyle Shanahan has ZERO business being an offensive coordinator.
this.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
I heard that Cower has shown interest in coaching the Texans. I cant stand him personally, but I think he is one hell of a coach. He is mean as hell, that what we need. Not someone that is gonna take the blame every week for the loss. Kubiak needs to go.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Cowher, who resides in North Carolina, is largely expected to be wooed by the Carolina Panthers should they opt not to bring back John Fox for the final season on his deal. The Houston Texans and Chicago Bears would excite Cowher as well, according to a source, should they opt to make a move.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Fire Kubiak et al.

Hire Cowher, no matter what it costs. He is rumored to want $10 million. If he gets the Texans into the playoffs or wins a superbowl, it will be worth the investment.

Cut/trade/get rid of Dunta Robinson.

Get a real offensive coordinator.

Get a real offensive line.

Get a defensive line that can get pressure on the QB. Mario Williams is a very good player, but he can't do it alone, and Amoeba Okoye is looking less and less like a good pick.

Get Andre Johnson to figure out how to catch again. He has dropped too many passes lately.

-Mike
Old 11-30-2009, 07:09 AM
TECH Addict

Get rid of Dunta. He had 2 pass interferences in that game alone. He is a prima donna. We need a couple of good cb's and a badass safety. D line is ample. We could also get rid of Diles and get a new Middle Linebacker. O line imo is doing good for what has happened. We need a real offensive cordinator that doesnt run the ball on 1st and 10 or 2nd and 10, then decide on 3rd and 10 to pass. We need to improve special teams as well. We need a field goal block unit. We should have at least one blocked field goal per season. We dont even try. Also, how about trying to block punts. These are both game breaking plays that can turn a game around.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:23 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
Get rid of Dunta. He had 2 pass interferences in that game alone. He is a prima donna.
I couldn't agree more. The guy got burned in the endzone yesterday when everyone and their brother (except his dumbass) knew the ball was going to be lofted up in his direction.
2 pass interference calls and getting burned while he was too busy celebrating that hit on Adai.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra

Get a defensive line that can get pressure on the QB. Mario Williams is a very good player, but he can't do it alone, and Amoeba Okoye is looking less and less like a good pick.

-Mike
I say move Antonio Smith to Okoye's spot and bring Conor Barwin in to pass rush from the opposite side of Mario. Every time that kid (Conor Barwin) comes in the ball game, he puts pressure on the QB.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:01 AM
Texas Director

It must be really hard to be a Texans fans. They rip your heart out every week and are a sad-sack organization. McNair should fire everyone from top to bottom and start with a whole new regime, philosophy, etc. You can set your watch every week to see them implode in the second half of a game.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by mmiller
It must be really hard to be a Texans fans. They rip your heart out every week and are a sad-sack organization. McNair should fire everyone from top to bottom and start with a whole new regime, philosophy, etc. You can set your watch every week to see them implode in the second half of a game.
^
Not a Texans Fan.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:33 AM
TECH Resident

they should sell and move the team to moscow.