pacman vs gayweather cancelled

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 05:43 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default pacman vs gayweather cancelled

Sorry if this is a repost. Looks like Floyds chicken *** ruined what could have been an awesome fight.

http://dimewars.com/Blog/Manny-Pacqu...d-8c9721b5a0e4
Old 01-10-2010, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

as much as I hate mayweather this ones manny's fault! he refused to take bloodtest and certain times and now he looks really suspiscous! you can go ahead and both these ******* dipshits on the century awards! likely to be the highest paid fighters for one single fight in history and they both blow it!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:44 AM
TECH Senior Member

mayweather would have taken the win anyways.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:15 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Omega Doom
as much as I hate mayweather this ones manny's fault! he refused to take bloodtest and certain times and now he looks really suspiscous! you can go ahead and both these ******* dipshits on the century awards! likely to be the highest paid fighters for one single fight in history and they both blow it!
he agreed to take it right after the fight. Anything he could be on would show up after the fight just as well as it would right before. You are right though, they are both acting like little ****.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

drama queens. boxing is dead.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SleeperZzZ28
he agreed to take it right after the fight. Anything he could be on would show up after the fight just as well as it would right before. You are right though, they are both acting like little ****.
Not true.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:11 PM
12 Second Club

really, elaborate then.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Teching In

The fight of pacman vs clottey will be at the new Dallas Cowboys stadium at march 13th

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns
Old 01-10-2010, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

really, elaborate then.
Follow bike racing and you'd understand.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
drama queens. boxing is dead.
wow what other fighting sport has each fighter making millions per fight? please please don't say MMA................................ so speak up i'll wait.............................................. ...................................
Old 01-10-2010, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow what other fighting sport has each fighter making millions per fight? please please don't say MMA................................ so speak up i'll wait.............................................. ...................................
hate to bust your bubble...But it would be MMA....it has become more popular than Boxing and gross' higher ratings...
Old 01-10-2010, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

what i'm hearing is that HGH can by cycled off and not show up! most of you "sport boxing fans" don't know but I think it's almost unheard of for a fighter who has fought at a lighter weight to "bring more power" up in weight although pacquiao doesn't have "one punch" power he does throw a high volume of solid shots but still very very unusual and so i guess thats the basis of the mayweather camps accusations? it for sure touched a nerve cause' look now.................no fight!!!!!!! makes you think a little bit it's not like fighters have not been caught cheating... Margarito(cast iron handwraps,lol) and man,many fighters have been caught using steroids(including my favorite boxer Sugar Shane Mosley) many using cocaine and other drugs with "speedy effects" lol so if Pacquiao is guilty then oh well nothing new! but when Sugar Shane whoops Berto he needs to go ahead and get that fight signed with featherfisted backpeddlar aka Floyd Mayweather and then go ahead and then KO pacman and then retire as one of truely the best PFP ever!
Old 01-10-2010, 10:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteZ28
hate to bust your bubble...But it would be MMA....it has become more popular than Boxing and gross' higher ratings...
that is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
that is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum.
Dumb, maybe....True...Yes...
Old 01-10-2010, 11:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what i'm hearing is that HGH can by cycled off and not show up! most of you "sport boxing fans" don't know but I think it's almost unheard of for a fighter who has fought at a lighter weight to "bring more power" up in weight although pacquiao doesn't have "one punch" power he does throw a high volume of solid shots but still very very unusual and so i guess thats the basis of the mayweather camps accusations? it for sure touched a nerve cause' look now.................no fight!!!!!!! makes you think a little bit it's not like fighters have not been caught cheating... Margarito(cast iron handwraps,lol) and man,many fighters have been caught using steroids(including my favorite boxer Sugar Shane Mosley) many using cocaine and other drugs with "speedy effects" lol so if Pacquiao is guilty then oh well nothing new! but when Sugar Shane whoops Berto he needs to go ahead and get that fight signed with featherfisted backpeddlar aka Floyd Mayweather and then go ahead and then KO pacman and then retire as one of truely the best PFP ever!

if clottey beats manny.. even though i doubt that will happen.. imagine what a dumb *** mayweather will look?

manny being filipino/asian just eats alot of rice / lumpia's for his diet..LOL! what the do asians know about steroids, he is the only filipino/asian athlete that exists. hes probably just taking cell tech/nitro tech..LMAO!!!

so i guess tiger woods, usain bolt, peyton manning are all on HGH/ Perfomance enhancing drugs since they are the best at what they do!! why not test them!! people fail to realize that there are some people that are probably dedicated and work hard at becoming the best.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 01-10-2010 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dumb, maybe....True...Yes...
not close to true. go look up the numbers.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

LMAO! are you smokin' diesel????? show me one time where the top MMA fighter has made anything close to what the top Boxers make? I don't think the top MMA fighter even makes what a flyweight champion from the orient makes!

Last edited by Omega Doom; 01-11-2010 at 03:46 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Teching In

boxing used to be the ****!!! USED to be! mma although may not get payed the most its still just as popular if not more then boxing is in todays time.. you have one or 2 good boxing matches a year where as mma theres something once a month if not more..
Old 01-11-2010, 05:35 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Unhappy

I used to like both but boxing is slowly sliding more and more down the ladder while MMA has been climbing up and up the ladder. Eventually boxers won't even be getting paid more but they probably will for a while longer although the trend now is clear. I don't know many people that even follow boxing anymore and when I was little we all seemed to follow it. Partly it's MMA putting on a crazier and more interesting show and partly it's all the lousy crap, bums and buffoons involved in boxing. At least Mayweather and Manny are still real boxers and are certainly talented. I can't believe that these games and drama queens suceeded in screwed this fight up too though.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:18 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Follow bike racing and you'd understand.
Why would I follow bike racing? that **** is gay so why don't you just tell me.