pacman vs gayweather cancelled

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. I am depressed. I was already planning a menu for the fight. Oh well. This is a very lively thread for just one boxing match. Makes you wonder where all the MMA threads are located. I think that is the difference between boxing and MMA. People still thirst for some good boxing matches, and will pay to see them.

The MMA however, oversaturated the market with all of these different companies. One of the problems I started having with the MMA is that there is always a fight on. I go to peoples houses who are into the MMA just to drink a beer and their is another fight on. I have no idea who is fighting, but I do know that their was a fight last week. I have no idea what company is sponsoring the fight or if it is pay per view, spike, showtime, or on channel 11. The oversaturation from different companies has slowed down, but was getting a little crazy.

They just need to be able to slow down, team up together and get some main attractions and hype them up for people like myself, that like a good fight, but do not want to read an MMA website every week to keep up with who will fight every week.

This is just my personal oppinion. Take it with a grain of salt, because I am no expert. This is just an observation from a man who used to pay a cover at a bar to watch an MMA fight. But now I am like, another fight? There was just a fight the other day. But, I always pay to watch a good boxing match in my own home. Which makes me sad because, I also agree that the more recent hyped up boxing matches have not lived up to the hype.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
maybe we should test anderson silva, and GSP since they are great at what they do..
you should, you'd be amazed how many of them do, same thing in college football and in high school it's kind of out of hand at this point.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Mayweather has been asking for 14 days out from the fight and Manny is refusing.

Look how old that article is.

No wonder Pacman fans come off looking insecure.

The funny this is. If Manny demanded these test and Floyd said noway, every single Pacman fan would say Floyd is a ***** and is cheating.
I already told you that Manny followed all the rules in Professional boxing not gayweathers rules?Did you really think that manny is just gonna let gayweather dictate on how the fight is gonna be?

Last edited by ws6toto; 01-13-2010 at 03:00 PM.