Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation LASHWAY MOTORSPORTS of Pompano Beach- GRAND OPENING

Shop phone: (954) 971-4383
Email: contact@lashwaymotorsports.com
erik@lashwaymotorsports.com
josh@lashwaymotorsports.com
Address: 1910 NW 18th ST Suite 9
Pompano Beach, FL 33069

After several years of planning, development, saving, and yes-even some day-dreaming, Josh Isaacs and Erik Bentley have opened what they promise to be the coolest and most versatile high-performance automotive and truck shop out there. South Florida high performance junkies, we are pleased to announce the opening of Lashway Motorsports of Pompano Beach!

Located just minutes from I-95 and Copans Road, Lashway Motorsports Inc. is your one-stop-shop for all things high performance. Whether you are looking to increase the power output of your late model LSx, looking to carve corners in your flawless 1969 Camaro or anything in between, we have a solution that fits your individual automotive needs!

In 2006, Josh and Erik were fortunate enough to work under the watchful eye of Dan Maslic, owner of the ever-popular Masport Speed Shop in Boca Raton, FL. Dan’s extensive knowledge both in automotive mechanics and engineering, as well as late-model E.F.I. tuning provided Josh and Erik with the added knowledge needed to venture out on their own- so they did.

As co-owners of Lashway Motorsports, Josh and Erik bring a combined 20 years of automotive experience and ASE Certification to the table. Having owned various high performance vehicles themselves including Camaros, Buicks, Plymouths, Corvettes and even Dodge Vipers, they were able to develop their craft in real-world settings under realistic conditions that most D.I.Y mechanics are faced with today. After several years of working at Masport Speed Shop and in the high performance industry, Josh and Erik both came to the realization that the possibilities are truly endless. As they like to say, “If you can dream it, we can build it!” With thousands and thousands of aftermarket parts being sold in the U.S. every year and thousands more being developed look to Lashway Motorsports to help turn your automotive dream into reality!

OUR MISSION AND PHILOSOPHY:

Now that you know a little history, let us share with you our automotive philosophy and mission!

Lashway Motorsports is not your average shop by any means. We are not here to only make a profit, close at 5:00, and go home- Lashway is more, MUCH MORE. In our opinion, it is about forming bonds with customers and doing something we love at the same time! While most shops make you work on their time, we work on your time. You need to bring your car in at 9:00 p.m. because you work all day? No problem! Do you need some last minute wrenching the night before a big track day? No problem- seriously. Do you need your car picked up because it doesn’t drive or you do not have time? We are fully equipped and will be glad to do it for you with our car hauler. How about a great place to relax while your car is worked on- we have a lounge for that  In other words, we have what you need to get the job done NOW, not 2 weeks from now. Just ask any past customer who has worked with us (we have a lot), they’ll tell you the same. Hell, we even give out our cell phone numbers. In a nut shell, we help out whenever and wherever we can! Our work speaks for itself. Do not be afraid to call for any type of work: performance (our specialty), maintenance, diagnostic, A/C, electrical or basic tuning. We can handle it all!

Thanks,
Erik and Josh

Here are a few shots of our current (and previous) LS machines...

Old 02-22-2010, 06:40 PM
TECH Resident

nice cars and website....welcome
Old 02-22-2010, 06:46 PM
FormerVendor

Few photos of the new facility when it was being renovated....check out the lounge floors!! I never want to leave (and neither will you!)

Old 02-22-2010, 06:47 PM
FormerVendor

Wink

Originally Posted by 396D1SS
nice cars and website....welcome

Thank you Sir- let us know if you need anything- we are here to help.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys open tomorrow??
Old 02-22-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Regular

Nice, when I get a chance i will have to stop by and check it out.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:10 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 98PurpleT/A
You guys open tomorrow??
Sure are...just finishing up our 2 post installation and some other small things...but business is going full speed ahead..come on by!
Old 02-22-2010, 07:11 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 98z28bitcha
Nice, when I get a chance i will have to stop by and check it out.

Anytime!
Old 02-22-2010, 07:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

pm sent
Old 02-22-2010, 07:55 PM
7 Second Club

Welcome aboard!

Derek
Old 02-22-2010, 10:21 PM
FormerVendor

PMs replied..

Thank you Derek- glad to be here.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:04 AM
12 Second Club

Erik and Josh are great guys! They installed a cam and a few other bolt ons to my 2000 TA a couple years back, ran like a beast! I still always talk about that ride. Great guys, great work, and great friends.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:09 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks NOIR. We miss that BEAST...but I am sure there are more to come....RIGHT???
Old 02-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Good to see folks starting up locally in this economy. Do ya'll work on GTO's? I just got a package in the mail I need to get installed (shocks,struts,springs,RR bushings).
Old 02-23-2010, 02:56 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jasonc32amg
Good to see folks starting up locally in this economy. Do ya'll work on GTO's? I just got a package in the mail I need to get installed (shocks,struts,springs,RR bushings).
Hello! The economy doesn't scare us. The truth of the matter is the business is out there- you just have to earn it! It isn't flowing in the door anymore, so you have to find it. We will be successful because we don't sit on our asses and hope that business comes walking in- plus our work will speak for itself.

Yes we work on gto's...one of our favorites here at Lashway! We would be happy to put together a quote- give us a call or pm us and we'll set you up and get you back on the road!
Old 02-23-2010, 08:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I can say Erik and Josh are some cool guys, I was talking to Erik not that long ago and told me about this and I was excited. My buddy and I got to spend a day working with these guys at Masport with Dan. It was like a career day for us. I had a blast and learned a lot from all three. Im glad to see yall opened up your shop. Actually thats 5-10 minutes from our property gonna have to stop in some time. Good Luck on your new venture man!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

cool ! But i couldnt help noticing your shop compressor system, PVC is a BIG no-no for compressed air systems. PVC shatters into a million pieces when it fails in that situation (and it will) and the worse thing is those shards dont show up on X-rays. For your safety or the sake of your employees you might want to look into changing that setup. Best of luck in your new shop !
Old 02-24-2010, 07:20 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1998MysticZ28
I can say Erik and Josh are some cool guys, I was talking to Erik not that long ago and told me about this and I was excited. My buddy and I got to spend a day working with these guys at Masport with Dan. It was like a career day for us. I had a blast and learned a lot from all three. Im glad to see yall opened up your shop. Actually thats 5-10 minutes from our property gonna have to stop in some time. Good Luck on your new venture man!
YOO!!! Come by anytime for some more lessons...lol jk.

Thanks bud,
Erik
Old 02-24-2010, 07:26 AM
FormerVendor

Wink

Originally Posted by oange ss
cool ! But i couldnt help noticing your shop compressor system, PVC is a BIG no-no for compressed air systems. PVC shatters into a million pieces when it fails in that situation (and it will) and the worse thing is those shards dont show up on X-rays. For your safety or the sake of your employees you might want to look into changing that setup. Best of luck in your new shop !
Thank you for the input. The burst rating of our 1/2" PVC is 600 PSI @ 30* C. We have our air regulated at 90 PSI with a brand new Ingersol Regulator/Water Separater (not that orange POS you see in the photo). I worked at a shop for two years that had PVC and never had a hint of a problem. In fact, every shop I have ever stepped foot in has had PVC air systems. We had to also take cost into consideration. PVC is a lot less than conduit and a lot easier to make air tight. I understand your point, but I am not even getting NEAR the PVCs bursting pressure rating. We pushed it one night to 135 PSI and it didn't bat an eye. Now it's @ 90 PSI like I said- I am not worried.
Old 02-24-2010, 09:02 AM
9 Second Club

Good ****! Congrats! Spot looks awesome. **** just got rid of some furniture from one of the spas. I'll be by.

Quick Reply: LASHWAY MOTORSPORTS of Pompano Beach- GRAND OPENING