Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

weekend diet !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 01:35 PM
I write checks with my mouth that my ass can't cash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weekend diet !!

hey guys no big plans for the weekend so decided to go on a little diet. how much does just the sound dedening weigh if i remove it from the carpet ? what about the door bars from both doors ? and what if i get rid of the traction control and go to a straight throttle cabel instead ? thanks and if you have any other freebe reductions let me know...from bumper support is out and front sway rear is comming out also....thanks
Old 03-25-2010, 01:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

weight reduction sticky above your post....

cough cough
Old 03-25-2010, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00blacka4
hey guys no big plans for the weekend so decided to go on a little diet. how much does just the sound dedening weigh if i remove it from the carpet ? what about the door bars from both doors ? and what if i get rid of the traction control and go to a straight throttle cabel instead ? thanks and if you have any other freebe reductions let me know...from bumper support is out and front sway rear is comming out also....thanks
Please do not remove the rear sway bar. Could be bad for your traction. Just a heads up!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GhostofKrypton
Please do not remove the rear sway bar. Could be bad for your traction. Just a heads up!
I never saw where he mentioned removing the rear sway bar??
Old 03-25-2010, 10:22 PM
I write checks with my mouth that my ass can't cash

deffinetly not removing rear sway....and this is just conversation and kind of a "what im up to" thread i really dont need imput but i thought it would be a good thread
Old 03-26-2010, 01:26 AM
Staging Lane

rear sway bar removal could = a bad day
Old 03-26-2010, 02:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slow00gt
rear sway bar removal could = a bad day
Did you not read the post above your's where he said he definitely wasn't gonna remove his rear sway bar??

Wtf is wrong with the illiterate incompetent retards on the site?!?
Old 03-26-2010, 03:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

not everyone is like you an reads the whole thread before posting..358 maybe your the incompetent retard seeing you say you never seen where he posted about removing it..its in his last sentince..he say front bumper support is out and front sway rear is coming out also..
Old 03-26-2010, 04:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I took "front sway rear" as a typo for "front sway bar" (pretty damn close) especially after he said he is "deffinetly not removing rear sway" (quoted his own words).

If you can't read then don't open the topic, and definitely don't bother responding if you don't know what you're reading or discussing...

Originally Posted by suicidal racing
not everyone is like you an reads the whole thread before posting..358 maybe your the incompetent retard seeing you say you never seen where he posted about removing it..its in his last sentince..he say front bumper support is out and front sway rear is coming out also..
The last post I made (before this one), there was only 6 posts in this entire thread. If you can't read six phuckin posts then you should lose you ability to post on this forum altogether IMO...