Mayweather wants to retire? LMAO..

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 12:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Mayweather wants to retire? LMAO..

Apparently Floyd Mayweather wants to retire!!

http://sportales.com/boxing/mayweath...ight-pacquiao/

Not sure how true it is, but apparently there is a video on youtube of floyd saying he wants to take time off from boxing..LMAO.. this was said during his make-a-wish charity.

After manny said he would compromise 14 days of blood testing now, all of a sudden floyd wants to retire? LOL.. floyd says no test, no fight, now that manny says hell do his tests 14 days from the fight, now floyd wants to retire? i guess hell fight manny when hes 38..

I thought floyd was too good for manny, and it would be a cake walk since manny isnt nowhere as good as floyd.. even though manny just won the fighter of the decade award!! ...
Old 06-06-2010, 12:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
Apparently Floyd Mayweather wants to retire!!

http://sportales.com/boxing/mayweath...ight-pacquiao/

Not sure how true it is, but apparently there is a video on youtube of floyd saying he wants to take time off from boxing..LMAO.. this was said during his make-a-wish charity.

After manny said he would compromise 14 days of blood testing now, all of a sudden floyd wants to retire? LOL.. floyd says no test, no fight, now that manny says hell do his tests 14 days from the fight, now floyd wants to retire? i guess hell fight manny when hes 38..

I thought floyd was too good for manny, and it would be a cake walk since manny isnt nowhere as good as floyd.. even though manny just won the fighter of the decade award!! ...
You really took that seriously? Mayweather is the best promoter in the game right now, and that's why he brings in the most for his fights.

He's just upping the ante for the fight. Mayweather and Pacman will fight this year.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
You really took that seriously? Mayweather is the best promoter in the game right now, and that's why he brings in the most for his fights.

He's just upping the ante for the fight. Mayweather and Pacman will fight this year.

It maybe or maybe not! As far as i know manny will be training in August hopefully he does fight mayweather which is what we all wanna see. i couldnt believe it was well as far as i know, they are trying to make the fight happen. but if the mayweather and manny fight doesnt happen, manny will probably fight cotto again, but this time at 154.. if manny wins that will be 8 titles in 8 different weight classes.

but if that is true of mayweather stepping away, then that makes him what some people from his own country call him, a chicken $hit, hell like i said in the other thread, even his announcers from the mosely fight called him the "artful dodger".. and him going down in history as the undefeated guy who fought smaller opponents or fighting guys that he clearly is gonna beat to keep that record.. but well see man.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:34 AM
On The Tree

Paquiao will slaughter Mayweather. If it doesn't happen soon it will not happen at all. Mayweather is chicken to fight him. He agreed last time for blood tests after the fight whats the difference from before or after the fight??? Paquiao has already won this fight once in my eyes and if Mayweather quits boxing till Paquiao takes his government job and quits boxing then it will be proven even more so.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Teching In

chicken floyd is running out of excuses not to fight pacman lmao.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:21 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Mayweather wants to retire from boxing to play Dodge ball. The way he is dodging Pacquiao he should go pro in no time.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LEO
Mayweather wants to retire from boxing to play Dodge ball. The way he is dodging Pacquiao he should go pro in no time.
LOL!!!

i just dont get how mayweather said on sportscenter he wants to whoop mannys punk *** after the first fall out of the negotiations..your the cash cow, and undefeated at 40-0 at the time and all you can say is i wont fight him because of a drug test.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

it's funny that Pacman has all these bandwagon fans...but Vegas thinks Floyd is gonna win...
Old 06-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Teching In

You see, Floyd will be more than happy not to fight Pacman, stay unbeaten and just blame Pac for the failure of the fight to happen. No one believes him. Unfortunately, this is the fight the fans want and everyone knows the random blood testing demand is an excuse not to fight Pacman. Floyd's legacy is tarnished and will always be a footnote in Pac's accomplishments.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default mayweather vs pacman

Guys the name of the game is boxing, Floyd is a boxer and Manny is a fighter, Floyd hit and doesn't get hit, Manny hit and get hit, enough said!
Old 06-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Teching In

Up until recently I really wanted to see the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight, but as of late that’s no longer the case. Don’t get me wrong I think Mayweather and Pacquiao would put on a good show, but I think the end result would be the same as the previous 41. I would much rather see a Mayweather vs. Paul Williams fight. Oh yeah… I really don’t see Mayweather retiring, he’s in the Check Cashing Business, and father time isn’t on his side.

Oh and TXZ28LS1 here’s a little food for thought…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpxtKlVQqCU

I’m not knocking Pacquiao he’s good, but Floyds great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78-LjNI9B8U
Old 06-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Teching In

after watching the Shane/ Floyd fight I truely don't believe manny can beat him. and I used to swear that pac would really put a hurtin to floyds ego. clottey proved that even though you can't keep manny from punching, you can certainly keep him from hitting you and Floyds defense is secnd to none. he's also not gonna sit there and be mannys punching bag. I honestly see him simply out "boxing" manny and walking away with a decision. just my honest opinion.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mighty mex
Guys the name of the game is boxing, Floyd is a boxer and Manny is a fighter, Floyd hit and doesn't get hit, Manny hit and get hit, enough said!
if this fight ever happen, i suggest to babypunch floyd to make his punch more tougher, because pacman can take all of floydies baby punch without any defense.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sergio14
after watching the Shane/ Floyd fight I truely don't believe manny can beat him. and I used to swear that pac would really put a hurtin to floyds ego. clottey proved that even though you can't keep manny from punching, you can certainly keep him from hitting you and Floyds defense is secnd to none. he's also not gonna sit there and be mannys punching bag. I honestly see him simply out "boxing" manny and walking away with a decision. just my honest opinion.
Mosley was beaten by Cotto and Cotto was pounded to the pulp by Pacman.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT8PZEljnDE

to all gayweather fans YOUR IDOL SOLD YOU OUT AND LEFT YOU ALL HANGING! Once a coward will always be a coward.

Last edited by ws6toto; 06-07-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ws6toto
if this fight ever happen, i suggest to babypunch floyd to make his punch more tougher, because pacman can take all of floydies baby punch without any defense.
I don't even know what to say in response to this, except wow... just wow

Originally Posted by ws6toto
Mosley was beaten by Cotto and Cotto was pounded to the pulp by Pacman.
After the Margarito fight Cotto was no longer the same fighter.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GPG 02
I don't even know what to say in response to this, except wow... just wow

After the Margarito fight Cotto was no longer the same fighter.
Really?so how did cotto beat foreman the other day and win junior middleweight title?
Old 06-07-2010, 10:28 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=GPG 02;13431490]Up until recently I really wanted to see the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight, but as of late that’s no longer the case. Don’t get me wrong I think Mayweather and Pacquiao would put on a good show, but I think the end result would be the same as the previous 41. I would much rather see a Mayweather vs. Paul Williams fight. Oh yeah… I really don’t see Mayweather retiring, he’s in the Check Cashing Business, and father time isn’t on his side.

I’m not knocking Pacquiao he’s good, but Floyds great.

41-0 boxer the great they say,!!!! but without any division represented, how can a king claim a crown without a castle ?!!!!!!!!!!!!! king of frogs maybe!!!!!!!
without belt is useless.. title is the real goal in boxing for ur info.. thats what they are wanted to get..floyd still dont have a title till now. how funny is that..

Manny is not the self proclaimed P4P king. He is the real deal.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Mayweather is rated "Number 1" pound for pound boxer in the world by BoxRec, BBC Sports and BoxingScene.com.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr and Roy Jones, Jr are the only two boxers in CompuBox history to go an entire round without being hit.

Mayweather has won nine world boxing championships in five different boxing weight classes. Mayweather is the former WBC World Super Featherweight Champion, WBC World Lightweight Champion, The Ring World Lightweight Champion, WBC World Light Welterweight Champion, IBF World Welterweight Champion, The Ring World Welterweight Champion, WBC World Welterweight Champion, IBO World Welterweight Champion, IBA World Welterweight Champion. Furthermore he was also the WBC World Super Welterweight Champion.

Golden Boy Promotions Oscar De La Hoya stated that " No doubt about it in my mind, in Mosley's mind, in any bodie's mind that he is the best. He keeps on proving it over and over again, I have to say, the truth tonight convinced me that he is the best, possibly of all times, Mayweather has the skill, has the talent to beat anybody."
Old 06-07-2010, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Mayweather is rated "Number 1" pound for pound boxer in the world by BoxRec, BBC Sports and BoxingScene.com.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr and Roy Jones, Jr are the only two boxers in CompuBox history to go an entire round without being hit.

Mayweather has won nine world boxing championships in five different boxing weight classes. Mayweather is the former WBC World Super Featherweight Champion, WBC World Lightweight Champion, The Ring World Lightweight Champion, WBC World Light Welterweight Champion, IBF World Welterweight Champion, The Ring World Welterweight Champion, WBC World Welterweight Champion, IBO World Welterweight Champion, IBA World Welterweight Champion. Furthermore he was also the WBC World Super Welterweight Champion.

Golden Boy Promotions Oscar De La Hoya stated that " No doubt about it in my mind, in Mosley's mind, in any bodie's mind that he is the best. He keeps on proving it over and over again, I have to say, the truth tonight convinced me that he is the best, possibly of all times, Mayweather has the skill, has the talent to beat anybody."
Such a sham....esp if he doesn't fight PAC