I cried so damn hard
Old 07-02-2010, 12:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that is so stupid... its funny though.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The iPhone is still better. I went through that phase once, I read all the reviews and tried to find some other MP3 player other than an iPod because I didn't want to be a follower. They were all bulky, never worked half the time and were just all around ****. I broke down, got a nano and loved it. Still have it to this day and it works like a charm. My friend has a droid and brags about how much better it is than an iPhone and has already gone through two of them.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Staging Lane

The ONLY thing that I give the iPhone props for is the animation. That's it. Nothing else. You can't even wifi tether on that thing. No file explorer, no editor, locked out of everything. I know you can jailbreak, but you shouldnt have to.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Banned

here is the embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD...layer_embedded
Old 07-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Banned

me and my wife both have the new evo 4g.....

we were with sprint and our contracts were up, we wanted to get internet phones and went to at&t and priced the plans...... needless to say we drove right back to the sprint store and priced their plans and we signed with sprint again

the internet plans for sprint is not only faster but its unlimited...... at&t is slower and you have to pay per gigabyte, which can quickly add up when you watch videos or movies on your phone like i do during lunch breaks and stuff

also when we are apart me and my wife video chat and we dont have to be around a wi-fi signal in order to do so like you have to with the iphone4

the plans are better and cheaper and the evo 4g has more features with less restrictions than the iphone4

we were dead set on going with at&t and getting iphones but when you compare everything on paper its an easy decision to pay less and get more

Old 07-02-2010, 01:38 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
The iPhone is still better. I went through that phase once, I read all the reviews and tried to find some other MP3 player other than an iPod because I didn't want to be a follower. They were all bulky, never worked half the time and were just all around ****. I broke down, got a nano and loved it. Still have it to this day and it works like a charm. My friend has a droid and brags about how much better it is than an iPhone and has already gone through two of them.
So, you're saying the iPhone is better than the HTC Evo because once upon a time you bought an iPod Nano?

Your friend has gone through two "droid" phones which, somehow, means the iPhone is better. What exactly happened to these phones?

I'd like to hear your actual reasoning behind thinking "the iPhone is still better;" better at what exactly?
Old 07-02-2010, 01:51 AM
On The Tree

sure iphones look nice, but they're not good for anything but playing games and ****. the evo is looking like a real winner and i plan on getting one in december when my contract is up.
Old 07-02-2010, 02:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

worst thing about my iphone is the poor reception and always freezing up, more problems than the moto razor
Old 07-02-2010, 07:50 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
I love my iPhone, but as far as an mp3 player goes, I hate how you have to use itunes and convert your songs to mp4. That's stupid. I prefer a simple drag & drop method. I had a Sandisk mp3 player before and all you had to do was copy your songs from your hardrive and paste them over into the Sandisk's folder. No bullshit converting or syncing, etc. Windows Explorer was all I needed.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:23 AM
On The Tree

i had/have a samsung p2. 8gig, touch screen, and its smaller than the itouch or w/e. sure it cant play games or use wifi, but it plays music just fine
Old 07-02-2010, 11:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h3Ogt2L44Q
Old 07-02-2010, 11:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

^LMFAO! I still like my iPhone though...
Old 07-02-2010, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

the only thing i really hate about the iphone is that, with 4 gigs of music on it- when in "shuffle" mode it plays the same damn 20 or so songs over and over again, rarely going to new songs

hilarious video though lol
Old 07-02-2010, 01:11 PM
12 Second Club

notice how people who have the iphone dont post topics making fun of the droid phones. its almost like the droid people have something to prove?
Old 07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by twitchtwice
notice how people who have the iphone dont post topics making fun of the droid phones. its almost like the droid people have something to prove?
no, its because the Iphone has nothing that is better than the droid phones...

Open Source FTW
Old 07-02-2010, 01:21 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by battousai

Open Source FTW
please explain how its better without using the os as an example.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by battousai

Open Source FTW
Better screen, longer battery life, more storage for the price, sleeker design...

I guess these mean nothing.

Last edited by -Ross-; 07-02-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The droids them selves are ****...
A friend and his wife have them and another good buddy and his brother have them..

None of them have the original droid... ALL of them has to be replaced at least once.

The new htc have a great screen and the video is great also. But the battery life is HORRID. I literally couldnt own one the way i use my phone. The sound recording is pretty awful. The interface is getting better and thats the thing i like most about the iphone. How easy to use everything is. The tethering is a huge deal... I hate that ATT sucks so much about letting people use this.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

and....here....we....go.......again......

lol