New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

Got a speeding ticket in Louisiana, anyone know a good cheap lawyer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 09:37 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got a speeding ticket in Louisiana, anyone know a good cheap lawyer?

Anyone know a good cheap lawyer to take care of this?

81 in a 70

Thanks
Old 08-16-2010, 09:48 AM
On The Tree

Yea Maurice Williams can help u with traffic court in louisiana! hes helped me out of a few. Cheap to!!!!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

That ticket shouldnt be bad thou. if u can come back to court and talk to the da personally they should be able to break that ticket down to a moving violation due to the fact that u dont have any previous traffic violations here. there is a code for first louisiana traffic violations. but u have to appear in court to take advantage of the program. It will not affect your insurance rates with it being only a moving violation
Old 08-16-2010, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

as much as i speed i should be a traffic attorney!!! LOL! Good luck.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The cheapest attorney I have found so far is $200 (Paul Massa).

Originally Posted by DaFireMan
Yea Maurice Williams can help u with traffic court in louisiana! hes helped me out of a few. Cheap to!!!!
I looked that name up and didn't find anything. Do you have his contact information?

That ticket shouldnt be bad thou. if u can come back to court and talk to the da personally they should be able to break that ticket down to a moving violation due to the fact that u dont have any previous traffic violations here. there is a code for first louisiana traffic violations. but u have to appear in court to take advantage of the program. It will not affect your insurance rates with it being only a moving violation
I can't come back to Louisiana. I would have to take a day off work and drive 7 hours each way.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Teching In

I believe it is article 894
Old 09-21-2010, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

Call and see since your out of state if you take a driving course and send the certificate will they drop the ticket entirely...Where in LA was it???

Typical defensive driving course cost 50 bucks and 4 hours of your time but in my opinion well worth it.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

NON moving violation

Quick Reply: Got a speeding ticket in Louisiana, anyone know a good cheap lawyer?