i got pulled over

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default i got pulled over

so i got pulled over on the way to my house, there was another car trying to get me to race him,but nothen happened, the car turned off and then a state trooper pulled me over and said i was racing, he took my info back to his car then came back and said he wasnt arresting me but he was gonna press charges on me to district attorney he didnt give me a ticket or written warning, just got in his car and sped off down the road. im still puzzled why i got pulled over, has that happened to anyone before?
Old 12-15-2010, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

scare tactic. doesn't make any sense.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Never had that happen, but I bet he is just trying to scare u.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:24 PM
On The Tree

How many times did he say Meow?????
Old 12-15-2010, 10:32 PM
TECH Regular

LMAO

Old 12-15-2010, 11:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by tunedout
so i got pulled over on the way to my house, there was another car trying to get me to race him,but nothen happened, the car turned off and then a state trooper pulled me over and said i was racing, he took my info back to his car then came back and said he wasnt arresting me but he was gonna press charges on me to district attorney he didnt give me a ticket or written warning, just got in his car and sped off down the road. im still puzzled why i got pulled over, has that happened to anyone before?
he is a state tropper, so he has to be a douche.

Originally Posted by rabiddog
hahahaha
Old 12-16-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I got pulled over yesterday also going about 80 in the malibu , guy got my dl and came back and gave it to me and said thank u drive safe lol
Old 12-16-2010, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

did he give you a cavity search as well?
Old 12-16-2010, 12:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rabiddog
bahahahaha that movie is the ****!
Old 12-16-2010, 01:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ColeGraham

hahahaha
Lol yea I knew some cops/state troopers that were on a major power trip...who would have ever thought that them kids back in high school would hold a grudge and become cops/state troopers
Old 12-16-2010, 02:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by charlie_gonzales
Lol yea I knew some cops/state troopers that were on a major power trip...who would have ever thought that them kids back in high school would hold a grudge and become cops/state troopers
i know...make me regret not inviting them to smoke and drink. if i would have know what i could have avoided, i would have partied it up with them.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Staging Lane

Meooow...
Old 12-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Teching In

Wow! Just, wow. I resent that comment. That is about as hypocritical as any Law Enforcement officer saying that all sports car drivers are 20 year old punks that let their parents buy their cars and still live at home.

Is it correct in very few instances? Probably. Should it be a blanket stereotype that is freely used? Absolutely not. Just because you have 2 or 3 bad experiences, doesn't mean that the other 3000 of us are anything like that Trooper. I will be the first to admit that every organization, department or place of employment has a few bad apples, but the whole batch isn't bad.

Maybe your attitude and choices has a little bit to do with it as well, considering that you made another comment later that you should have invited future LEO to drink and smoke with you in the past (looks like you were making reference to the other post about high school).
Old 12-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by tunedout
To the OP, all of our traffic stops are required to be recorded, by policy, when being made in a marked unit. If you feel that you have been treated poorly or that you were stopped without just cause, contact the Troopers supervisor (Sergeant). The Sgt will request the videotape from the Trooper and review it. He is required to get back to you with his findings. Sorry you feel that you were treated in a disrespectful manner and hope you find some resolution.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:37 AM
On The Tree

hahahaha
Originally Posted by WstTexas
Wow! Just, wow. I resent that comment. That is about as hypocritical as any Law Enforcement officer saying that all sports car drivers are 20 year old punks that let their parents buy their cars and still live at home.

Is it correct in very few instances? Probably. Should it be a blanket stereotype that is freely used? Absolutely not. Just because you have 2 or 3 bad experiences, doesn't mean that the other 3000 of us are anything like that Trooper. I will be the first to admit that every organization, department or place of employment has a few bad apples, but the whole batch isn't bad.

Maybe your attitude and choices has a little bit to do with it as well, considering that you made another comment later that you should have invited future LEO to drink and smoke with you in the past (looks like you were making reference to the other post about high school).
This makes me LOL^^
Old 12-16-2010, 09:50 AM
12 Second Club

First off I agree with what you're getting at here, BUT LEO's do make stereotypical judgements.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Christ, are you their PR officer?

Originally Posted by Anniversary "Z"
First off I agree with what you're getting at here, BUT LEO's do make stereotypical judgements.
Surely this guy doesn't profile. I take offense to that!
Old 12-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zero2sixT
Christ, are you their PR officer?
No, I just get tired of the incessant bashing of law enforcement officers on this site. I got tired of it earlier this year and stopped posting for a while and just recently came back and it looks as though nothing has changed. I think I have provided some much appreciated guidance and insight for some members on here and enjoy some of the threads and conversations on here, but that poster's ignorant statement and tone just got under my skin.

If I got on this site and made generic stereotypical statements about F-Body owners after every traffic stop I make on one, I would receive the wrath of 95% of this board, but when it's the other way around I guess it's allowable and encouraged.

Every person in law enfocement takes the job with different expectations and priorities. I know why I took this job and believe I am successful in it everyday that I can make a positive difference in someones life.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by carlos sauceda
Meooow...
BTW, I loved the movie Super Troopers and think it is hilarious!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

here the deal...i have respect for the jobs cops have to do. that doesnt mean that i have to like them. if i have done something wrong, i admit it. and when i have been pulled over, i have always said yes sir and no sir. which is kind of pounded into my head by my higher ups. quote i go by "you respect the rank, not the man".

in my life, short as it is, i have been pulled over more then once in more then one state. and out of all of them, only one cop was respectful and not a douche bag talking to me like i am 2 years old. yes, i know i did wrong buy speeding, but that does not give that cop the right to treat me like i am 2. talk to like to me like a damn man. if a cop walks up to me with respect, then he gets it. but if he doesnt, there is no way i will respect him (as a person) back. i am will do what i need, but i am not going to be "nice" about it.