I bet Jerry Jones is pissed.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I bet Jerry Jones is pissed.

The half time show sucked. Seriously, I wanted to shoot my brains out listening to that horrible autotune BS. That was not hardcore super bowl music. I felt like a ***** watching. I heard garage bands sound better than that. Metallica or George Strait should have played.

Christina fucked up the lyrics to America's song. Thats inexcusable and unforgivable. She should post up naked pics to redeem herself.

400 people were kicked out of the game. Jerry, are you serious? This is why people hate you. I'd make a huge scene if I lost my seats because some *** hat wanted to set a record. Those 400 people should get together and do something.

Ice falling off of the roof and injuring people. Thats just bad luck.

Horrible weather. Again, bad luck. Sorry Jerry.

Cowboys suck. The Cowboys are miles away from becoming Super Bowl champs. They have so much work to do. I'll laugh in the face of a Cowboys fan that thinks the Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl in the next 3 years.

Rodgers is a hero, while Romo is a zero. I hope you took notes Tony because you are LIGHT YEARS away from being as good as Rodgers.

Jerry, once again you failed at life.

GO PACK GO!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought this was just about the bad halftime show ... which I agree. Then it got to smack talking blah blah. I hope all Cowboys fans were cheering for the packers because I was. It was a really good game. Good job packers!!! Everything else your blabbing about ... each to his own! I don't mind.

Christina messed up .. that was bad!!!

Halftime effects were cool but they were just to cover up the bad singing. I liked Usher though!

Weather was crazy .. because we can control that ....

And then everything else towards the bottom .. Yea the Packers won the superbowl and I think thats awesome but don't get all Packers is the best team in the world on us.

Congrats!!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Agree, the half time show was total trash with the worst performers performing on the worst stage to perform on. That stadium is by far the last place to have any sort of concert at.

Christina, Oh my...sadly pathetic to see yet again another "superstar" mess up singing our countries song, seems to happen quite a bit lately.

Jerry Jones is a money hungry fool yes we all know.

The weather was pretty shitty luck for the event but oh well it happens.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

been saying for a few years now: Romo will never be a super bowl winning quarterback
Old 02-06-2011, 10:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Lot of chevy involvement with the game. Rogers got to drive away in a convertible brand new red 426hp camaro for his efforts.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that half time show was, in the words of charles barkley, "terrible"
Old 02-06-2011, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Christina and The Blacked Eyed Peas can suck my ***.

Weather, I blame the Packers and the Steelers for bringing a northern winter to Texas.

I love the Cowboys, and they are my team. But even I will admit that I think with Romo as QB, they will not win a Super Bowl. And I was pulling for the Packers because I hate the Steelers that much more.

Jerry Jones is a crazy old coot that is 1 demented choise from becoming as bad as Al Davis.

Originally Posted by NemeSS
Lot of chevy involvement with the game. Rogers got to drive away in a convertible brand new red 426hp camaro for his efforts.
with his money, i bet that is a downgrade compared to what he normally drive...
Old 02-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Banned

I thought the half time show was 10X better than the crap we have been getting since it was in houston. I'd much rather have the black eyed peas over all the old guys that look half dead out there.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:12 AM
TECH Addict

I love when bands like that play live so people can see how talentless they really are. Should have stuck to the lip singing like they probably do on 90% of their tours. At least the game made up for that and the weak commercials
Old 02-07-2011, 12:18 AM
9 Second Club

Only thing I liked about the half time show was slash playing "sweet child o' mine". Everything else sucked. Singing was just awful. Fergie sounded like a random drunk bitch off the street trying to sing into a mic.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:17 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Slash8915
Only thing I liked about the half time show was slash playing "sweet child o' mine". Everything else sucked. Singing was just awful. Fergie sounded like a random drunk bitch off the street trying to sing into a mic.
yeah slash rocked!

I liked how Fergie sang sweet child, but that's just me...
Old 02-07-2011, 07:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Definitely was cheering for the Packers!!

I love all the Jerry Jones bashers.. i bet he is the biggest reason why there wont be a lockout this season.

They have been in the playoffs every year pretty much since Romo has taken over. That does say alot about him. True he only has one playoff game. But that shows you, how shitty previous Cowboys QB, and Cowboy teams were before he took over.

The cowboys started to suck towards the end of Aikmans career when he was too slow to react to a blitz, emmitt could barely run pass the line of scrimmage and was too slow to even worry about a running game.

The cowboys since then have had shitty QB such as Quincy Carter, Testaverde, Bledsoe, Leaf, Anthony Wright, Henson, Hutchinson.. now you know why the Cowboys havent won a playoff game since 96' and always blew ***** in december.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 02-07-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Heard on the radio that the 400 people got refunded $2,400.00 for their $800.00 tickets...

If this was true he is not too much of being money Hungery...
Old 02-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Launching!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/7MIr-S6mwFk
Old 02-07-2011, 08:16 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Domsz06
yeah slash rocked!

I liked how Fergie sang sweet child, but that's just me...
You sir, suck. I HATED how she sang it. Hell, she was several octaves lower than axle. Again, it sounded like some random drunk chick. Then again, I've been singing for many years, so maybe I'm just overcritical. Slash looked irritated. Looking at his face, I could tell he wanted to punch her in the ovaries.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:26 AM
On The Tree

I heard it was a fake Slash lol

Game was good, halftime show could of been better.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The Blacked Eyed Peas def a studio band . Live they are horrible and a disgrace.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

JJ is a joke, his team is a joke and when it comes to hosting a SB they are a big joke. Very unorganized especially when "Roger Staubach" was being introduced they couldn't even name the SB he was MVP in. He walked down the aisle with a pissed off phony look on him. Then when he gets to the stage TB's mic is on and Roger was like here I need to give this to the Commish so I can get out of here. Real classy act by another Cowgirl. When he gave it to him you could see the tension on the stage.

Great job Dallas, you always find a way to **** something up.

Oh, 1 last football joke for the year...

What do you call 100+ football players and coaches at Cowgirls Stadium playing for the SB? Yep that is right, not the "Dallas Cowgirls"

Until next season, I am out
Old 02-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

I love all the Cowboys hate from the jealous Texans fans. All we heard all damn season was how bad we sucked yet we finished with the same damn record as your sorry excuse for a football team without our starting QB, whats ya'lls excuse? We both have shitty owners and in our case had a shitty coach so what else can it be that makes your team under-perform once again. It would be much easier to take you Texans fans seriously if ya'll werent so retarded with your damn near incoherent nonsense ramblings.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:06 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Slash8915
You sir, suck. I HATED how she sang it. Hell, she was several octaves lower than axle. Again, it sounded like some random drunk chick. Then again, I've been singing for many years, so maybe I'm just overcritical. Slash looked irritated. Looking at his face, I could tell he wanted to punch her in the ovaries.
"Octave" doesn't mean what you think it means.

-Mike

Quick Reply: I bet Jerry Jones is pissed.