Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newb trading for a kit. Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb trading for a kit. Help

Ok long story short I was building a 355 for my firebird. I am now into the ls scene so I want to now spray the car. Just a 150 wet shot. My motor has good components and is worth at least 1500. I'll take the lose on the motor but do not want to get screwed. Ok he has a small selection with only NX,Zex,nos. I know for sure I want window switch, Bottle heater, purge, fpss(not that I know what that is. Lol) and if I can squeeze it out of him a wieband. This is my first time ever spraying and I really want to be safe. I was briefly reading about the FJO weiband kit excuse me if I'm confuse but can I eliminate the window switch and other accessories? Is it worth it do I need the wieband? I would like to have it. If you guys could hook me up with some part numbers for nos,Zex,and NX kits and window switches and such just so I know what looking at and not getting robbed. Sorry for the spelling and any mistakes I am on my lunch break trying to type this up quick. Thanks guys
Old 07-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Launching!

I'm trading a speed shop sorry I didn't mention it
Old 07-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

Originally Posted by Pete91
Ok long story short I was building a 355 for my firebird. I am now into the ls scene so I want to now spray the car. Just a 150 wet shot. My motor has good components and is worth at least 1500. I'll take the lose on the motor but do not want to get screwed. Ok he has a small selection with only NX,Zex,nos. I know for sure I want window switch, Bottle heater, purge, fpss(not that I know what that is. Lol) and if I can squeeze it out of him a wieband. This is my first time ever spraying and I really want to be safe. I was briefly reading about the FJO weiband kit excuse me if I'm confuse but can I eliminate the window switch and other accessories? Is it worth it do I need the wieband? I would like to have it. If you guys could hook me up with some part numbers for nos,Zex,and NX kits and window switches and such just so I know what looking at and not getting robbed. Sorry for the spelling and any mistakes I am on my lunch break trying to type this up quick. Thanks guys
If you are confined to those three brand's, Call Holley tech and ask for Kyle. He is smart guy and can handle an questions for an NOS setup.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Launching!

Ok thanks I'm hoping maybe I can get him to order a nice set up from you guys. Well see.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:33 PM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

Ok thanks I'm hoping maybe I can get him to order a nice set up from you guys. Well see.
Would be Happy to help you out if that is an option.

If not ,again, Kyle@NOS is a good guy and would be my choice if you have to deal with the above guys.

Either way between us we can get you lined out, I would love your business but if that is not an option I can still help out.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Launching!

Anyone else want to chime in? NX? I would like to have all my bases covered.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:21 PM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

Anyone else want to chime in? NX? I would like to have all my bases covered.
The option from NX is going to be there MAF system. It is around 1100$ and is basically a clean dual nozzle setup done in a MAF housing. It is dual stage capable which is nice, but it requires around 400$ to make it a true dual stage system. It uses there Shark nozzle bathtub for distribution.

There progressive is the MAX 3 which is around 370$. It is a pretty capable unit and is dual stage capable also.

Clay@NX will probably chime in with some more info if he gets a chance.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:01 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Tell the shop if they are not a Nitrous Outlet dealer now would be a good time for them to contact us and get set up. Graham will take good care of them.
Dave