Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SS silverado vs my 99 trans am

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SS silverado vs my 99 trans am

going down kannapolis parkway and this SS silverado flys past me (well over 80mph) so i drop a gear and catch up. there is a county cop directly in front of me so we ride until the rode dead-ends at the stoplight. the 2 left lanes turn left and the right lane (cops lane) turns right. (note the far left lane ends about 1/8 mile down after making the left at the light, also the silverado's lane). ok so the light hits green and i roll into the throttle, i get sideways mid turn and he is at my fender, i grab second and at this point am blowing the back tires off, i straighten up and punch 3rd at which i pull him and he is forced to merge behind me.

i love how people think just because somebody supercharged one when they first came out, that now they are all fast. oh well give me something to do at midnight lol
Old 09-08-2011, 08:15 AM
TECH Resident

So this cop didn't notice/care that you kicked the rear out like 100 ft away? And what makes u think the silverado was racing? Just cuz he was in a rush?! lol

I'll say nice kill though, probably more to this story
Old 09-08-2011, 10:53 AM
10 Second Club

How do you know it was supercharged?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Launching!

the light is on a slight hill, the cop had the green arrow so he had already made the turn and rolled over the hill. and i didnt say it was supercharged. when the SS silverado first came out, there was a video on youtube where a guy put a blower on one and everybody thought they were factory supercharged (atleast around here they did). im pretty sure he was wanting to race because he was sorta staging it at the light, believe me im not bullshitting, im a grown man i dont make up stories to impress people, that aint me
Old 09-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 99 WS-sick
the light is on a slight hill, the cop had the green arrow so he had already made the turn and rolled over the hill. and i didnt say it was supercharged. when the SS silverado first came out, there was a video on youtube where a guy put a blower on one and everybody thought they were factory supercharged (atleast around here they did). im pretty sure he was wanting to race because he was sorta staging it at the light, believe me im not bullshitting, im a grown man i dont make up stories to impress people, that aint me
That's pretty dumb....good kill anyways
Old 09-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Puppy kicker!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:03 PM
Teching In

Your a bully.................LOL
Old 09-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Launching!