9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny craigslist

Lmao

http://houston.craigslist.org/wan/2601446312.html
Old 10-04-2011, 10:09 PM
On The Tree

That's awesome. I know how he feels. Seems like almost any ofthose year models were "pimped" out. Lol
Old 10-05-2011, 04:12 AM
Staging Lane

Guy went a little too far with the entire owned by a white person and beaner ****. I wouldnt do business with that guy just cause he seems like an ***...
Old 10-05-2011, 07:38 AM
On The Tree

Carlos from the looks of his post I dont think he would do business with you.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by carlos sauceda
Guy went a little too far with the entire owned by a white person and beaner ****. I wouldnt do business with that guy just cause he seems like an ***...
Originally Posted by rabiddog
LOL win.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ PWND!!!

His ds is true but Ive seen just as many fucked up "white" rides as any other but I have to be honest.... Jose Jalapeno can **** up a ride pretty damn quick..lol

Gotta give some love to the rednecks though...

Old 10-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Banned

that green truck is cool. and way out of his price range. Sorry that is not a Mexican styled truck. The air ride alone is worth more than what he wants to spend.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:36 AM
HTX
TECH Regular

That's funny **** right there.

I wonder if he knows that Hispanics are white?

Last edited by HTX; 10-05-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Bottom left is the only Mexican ride I see the rest has white boy touches......

Well bottom right could be a black man's truck the rest could easily belong to a white or Hispanic born and raised in America

Last edited by sway99bird; 10-05-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Staging Lane

Im glad he wouldnt. Most of the sickass trucks out there are owned by us beaners and usualy the rims alone are worth more than ur car. You fukkn white rednecks are the ones with the piece of **** vehicles.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Teching In

Lmao that's funny!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by carlos sauceda
Im glad he wouldnt. Most of the sickass trucks out there are owned by us beaners and usualy the rims alone are worth more than ur car. You fukkn white rednecks are the ones with the piece of **** vehicles.
Yeah, but you can't count that, because usually your rims are worth more than your car too. I'm just sayin'
Old 10-05-2011, 02:40 PM
TECH Addict

WOW... This thread can only end badly... I say we just quit this **** now.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
Yeah, but you can't count that, because usually your rims are worth more than your car too. I'm just sayin'
ROFLMAO!!

BTW, for when the ad gets flagged and pulled, here you go, I never understand why people post just the links to these ads knowing they will be gone before half the people find the thread:

I'm tired of seeing all of these BEANER TRUCKS on Craigslist ! I want a good strong truck owned by a WHITE person ! Clean stock good running truck under 200,,,K miles 1995-2004, GMC or Chevrolet 1500 2 wheel drive, Not a "CUSTOM" beaner special ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! $2-$5k

NO HABLO ESPANOL

409-233-0925 text only

EXAMPLES of what NOT to call with ! as fallows

BTW, I resent that white redneck remark, I think my vehicles look damn good!!

Old 10-05-2011, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rabiddog
good, now finish him....

brutality
Old 10-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Launching!

I can't stand racism. If he's that damn hard up for a cheap truck, then do the research to find what you want instead of posting a fu(ked up ad like that. Someone should set his a$$ up. Have his a$$ lookin' like Denzel at the end of Training Day. A joke is one thing, this is all together different.

That being said, the truck in the lower right hand corner is a black man's truck. Blades say it all. (Yes, I'm a NINJA! What you gonna do bout it? o_O)
Old 10-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Racism by definition is hating another man simply because of the color of his skin or his nationality, and I think people have really lost sight of that. This thread is just a joke and that's it. If you guys can't joke around about something like this in this day and age, then what is this country coming to?

Honestly, the comment that Carlos made is offensive to white people. I really don't care. The comment I made back was meant as a lighthearted joke, and it was pretty damn funny.

If I remember correctly, I just met Carlos in person a few weeks ago buying some parts off of him, and I thought he was a damn cool guy, so no offense was meant on my part...
Old 10-05-2011, 03:22 PM
12 Second Club

Racism by definition is hating another man simply because of the color of his skin or his nationality, and I think people have really lost sight of that. This thread is just a joke and that's it. If you guys can't joke around about something like this in this day and age, then what is this country coming to?

Honestly, the comment that Carlos made is offensive to white people. I really don't care. The comment I made back was meant as a lighthearted joke, and it was pretty damn funny.

If I remember correctly, I just met Carlos in person a few weeks ago buying some parts off of him, and I thought he was a damn cool guy, so no offense was meant on my part...
That is the problem nowadays, everyone is taught to be so hypersensitive to anything related to race that even a simple joke is blown out of proportion. I am white, so if I make a joke about hispanics in general, does that make me a racist? What about a joke about blacks? Now here is the kicker, what if I make a joke about white people? I am white, so I am pretty sure I don't hate all white people, and so in turn just because I make a joke about a race other than my own, that does not mean that I hate all of or any of that race either, it means I heard a joke, or came up with a joke, found it humorous, and wanted to share, and maybe make somebody else laugh as well. Just my $.02
Old 10-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Launching!

Oops, it wasn't Carlos that I met the other day. My bad
Old 10-05-2011, 04:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Lmao when I read the craigslist ad I just laughed. It's either a joke or the guy is just ignorant. I've met all kinds of different people and if there is one thing I know for sure, it is that you can not stereotype people.

For the record I wouldn't drive any of those trucks, and I would be willing to bet my bottom dollar he would take my truck if I offered it to him in his price range.

I've seen trucks owned by all kinds of people that you couldn't give me and I've also seen some just the same that were absolutely beautiful trucks. Same goes for cars.

I'm pretty sure I'm the guy that rooster is talking about.