Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

were to get some meacham tips looked everywhere!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 07:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default were to get some meacham tips looked everywhere!!!

looked everywhere google just need the website..also lookin for some fog light kits mine are cracked and broken thank u
Old 10-14-2011, 07:33 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

You'd have better luck if you spelled the name right: "mecham"
Go to eBay for some OEM replacement fogs, or find somebody parting out a car here in the classifieds, or on Craigslist.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:38 PM
On The Tree

Lookup member Blackz29R on this forum and send him an email. He might be able to help you out. GL.
Website address is mechamperformance.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:41 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just bought 2 brand new ones from Dennis. It was pretty odd. I called like 4 times, each time he would pick up the phone but never say anything. I could hear him talking in the background. I ear hustled long enough and it sounded like he was selling insurance. Listened a little longer and he was taking call after call and selling insurance life, health, auto, home, etc.

I thought they must be out of business for sure at that point. The website doesn't look like it has been updated since 2003. Finally I got a hold of him. $200 later and he got them shipped.

As far as I know you wont find clones anywhere. I tried. On another note, dont expect super high quality. They are chrome plated and it comes off fairly easy. I was thinking about having them clear powdercoated?

The only reason I bought new ones was because I had previously sent my old ones to advanced plating to have them redone. They wanted over 350.00 and wouldn't make any guarantees!!! So I bought brand new ones.

If someone knows about clones I'd like to hear about it.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kyoytey1693

As far as I know you wont find clones anywhere. I tried. On another note, dont expect super high quality. They are chrome plated and it comes off fairly easy. I was thinking about having them clear powdercoated?

I had previously sent my old ones to advanced plating to have them redone. They wanted over 350.00 and wouldn't make any guarantees!!!
^ This is good to know, Thx. I think I'll stick with my Corsa's now.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:33 AM
TECH Resident

Yeah Mecham has always had some cool concepts but never has been known for quality pieces from everything I have seen and read. It's too bad cause I sure do love those hoods.
Old 10-15-2011, 05:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kyoytey1693
I just bought 2 brand new ones from Dennis. It was pretty odd. I called like 4 times, each time he would pick up the phone but never say anything. I could hear him talking in the background. I ear hustled long enough and it sounded like he was selling insurance. Listened a little longer and he was taking call after call and selling insurance life, health, auto, home, etc.

I thought they must be out of business for sure at that point. The website doesn't look like it has been updated since 2003. Finally I got a hold of him. $200 later and he got them shipped.

The only reason I bought new ones was because I had previously sent my old ones to advanced plating to have them redone. They wanted over 350.00 and wouldn't make any guarantees!!! So I bought brand new ones.

If someone knows about clones I'd like to hear about it.
do you still have the old ones?
Old 10-15-2011, 08:01 PM
On The Tree

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...aust-tips.html
Old 10-15-2011, 09:06 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by my bandit
do you still have the old ones?
Sorta, I am waiting on advanced plating to ship them back. They are the slowest ******* I have ever seen.

Quick Reply: were to get some meacham tips looked everywhere!!!