Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Corvette C5 Convertible Triple Black 6 Speed 47k Loaded Beautiful

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Corvette C5 Convertible Triple Black 6 Speed 47k Loaded Beautiful

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $13500
Mileage: 47000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Hello,
Im disapointed to be listing the car that I have loved and cared for for 3 years and still do to this day however priorities have shuffled and it needs to be done.

1999 Corvette C5 LS1-6 Speed Manual.
47,000 miles and going up daily.
Factory Options:
Black on Black on Black
Leather Dual Power Sport Seats
Memory Settings
Dual Electronic Heater Control
Heads Up Display
Magnetic Ride Suspension
Bose Stereo-Factory CD Player
Fog Lights
Traction Control-Performance Driving Mode

Additional-
Forgeline ZX3R 18/19" Wheels-Gunmetal centers with Lemans Blue Lips
Nitto Invo Tires- 285's and 305's
C6 Z06 (2008) Shifter Assembly Complete
Bassani X-Pipe
Corsa Extreme Exhaust w/quad tips
Red Calipers "ZO6 Style"
H.I.D. Headlights and Foglights
55% Tint Windshield
5% Tint side and rear windows
Lowered on Stock Bolts
Blackout kit for all lights.

This car's body is in wonderful condition, never been disassembled even as far as a body panel taken off, the lines are PERFECT which is a rare quality to find in a C5 or even C6 these days. This car also has NEVER been repainted, or even touched up paintwise. And obviously, this car has never even been in the slightest fender bender. The Top is in great condition with no fading or tears which is also rare.

I purchased the car 3 years ago when it was stored in a garage in Detriot MI at its owners house where a rain storm caused the garage to flood. Homeowners insurance covered the car and it never was given a Salvage title, the title remains clear with a "Flood" history on the Carfax. The car was kept immaculate and always dealer maintained to the tee and took very little to get back on the road and in show condition. The carpets, ECM, BCM, and misc other interior parts were replaced with factory parts and installed at a service center bringing the car back to perfect.

I purchased the car with 29k miles, and it now has 47k. Not one problem has ever surfaced with this car other than the famous "Serivce Column Lock" issue that I had a local GM dealership fix. I've taken the car to the C5/C6 Bash in BG, KY as well as the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detriot MI various times. Rides like a dream.

This car is 11 years old, and has some small issues to be expected. Car has factory clutch and throw out bearing, need replaced down the road. Rear tires are about 40% tread. Forgeline wheels were removed from a track car (C6) and have some dents and scratches in them and the RH Rear one has a vibration. Heads up display lens was cracked when installing windsheild tint. Car is very low and front air deflectory scrapes on bumps. Friend sprayed aluminum wheel cleaner on intake to help me detail engine bay. However it consumed some of the black paint (cosmetic). HID lights will flicker occasionally. Heater Control Display Dim.

Im completely honest in my sales, and would love to answer any and all questions about the car. I am very picky about this car, and it stays clean and detailed at all times. The car has never seen snow. It hadnt seen rain for the first 2 years of owning it until it became my daily driver. It being my daily driver has caused wear and tear as described above this year, and I will no longer let myself own the car if I can not keep it as a garage queen as I always told myself I would.

Car can be seen as well on www.forgeline.com and also I have a number of trophies for the car winning by its unique "stealth" look.

Asking 13,500.00 OBO. I do owe on the car, to my credit union however title can be obtained at time of payoff. Please do not low-ball me or make negative comments, if you think this is some salvage car you are going to steal for cheap then you are incorrect. Cars that have been wrecked with frame damage and blown airbags and repainting selling for a similar price will never look like this car. This car is in better condition than 75% of most C5's out out there, see for yourself in person.

Located in 44135, OH. I work at Hopkins CLE (Cleveland) Airport and would be happy to pick anyone up who would like to fly in. Unfortunatly I do not have time to meet anyone from out of state halfway, but encourage anyone to come see the car. Can also arrange shipping Domestic and International for the car.

I am not going to give the car away, it is not imperative that I sell it.

Look forward to doing business with some of you, thank you.

More pictures and Vin number upon request!

-Tom Gonzalez
440-864-1198 (Call, text, pm)

Old 11-08-2011, 03:10 PM
10 Second Club

Int in trades?
Old 11-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Im sorry however im looking just to sell outright at this time. I will get back into the car scene next year.

Only thing I'd trade for would be a diesel truck since thats what im going to be buying anyways.

Thanks
Old 11-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Teching In

Bump. Lets her some offers, partial trades possibly.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Would have been nice if I saw this before I picked up my WS6 lol.

Nice car.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:48 AM
On The Tree

tom if you still have this in a month from now i will be heavily interested in purchasing it
Old 11-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Teching In

Too bad you're not interested in trades, I have an 03 540I I'm trying to sell or trade for a corvette!

If your car is still around when I sell, I'll be giving you a call.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Charles- If you get interested in buying let me know.

And yea I cant really accept more than a 5k trade. Thanks!

Quick Reply: 1999 Corvette C5 Convertible Triple Black 6 Speed 47k Loaded Beautiful