Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1999 Pontiac Trans Am 408/9 inch Street or Strip

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Pontiac Trans Am 408/9 inch Street or Strip

Year: 1999
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $12000
Mileage: 112000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Blue
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Selling my 1999 Navy Blue Metallic Pontiac Trans Am to fund new toy.
Car:
1999 Trans Am, 112K miles on the car. Leather interior in great shape for that mileage. One small blemish. Pioneer stereo system, cd player with all the
goodies (high quality when purchased), pioneer speakers thru out. Rear has custom made hidden speaker box that houses a 10 inch pioneer sub woofer. Kicker amplifier pushes the
sub. From the inside, you cannot tell how much power or e.t. lies beneath. Tinted power windows, locks and the rest of the Trans Am package. Factory wheels (black or chrome at
buyers discretion) and hoosier street legal slicks on the rear. Street radials on the front.

Starting from the front in regards to drive train.
The engine is a fresh custom built 408 cubic inch stroker engine with all forged parts and ARP fasteners thruout. Eagle Crankshaft, eagle connecting rods, Diamond custom
pistons. Airflow Research 225cc aluminum cylinder heads, custom cam grind (will give specs to buyer), underdriven pulley, tci sfi approved flexplate, victor jr intake,
edelbrock elbow, 60lb injectors, edelbrock rails, edelbrock long tube headers. Sneaky stand alone fuel system houses the fuel for the nitrous in the factory coolant overflow.
Flowed and tuned nitrous system ready for 50 extra hp or 500 if you have the guts. Msd plug wires.

Transmission
Custom built 4l60E package with all good parts, and proven reliability. Yank PT4000 custom stall converter, hi flow trans cooler with custom steel braided lines to and from.
Put this heavy duty combo in drive and just go.

Rear Diff
Complete fully built 9 inch rear end, will handle 1500 hp with ease. 35 spline moser axles, richmond 4.10 gear set. Aluminum third member with billet yoke for hard launches.

Suspension
Qa1 Adjustable coil over struts in the front, qa1 adjustable shocks in the rear, BMR subframe connectors, double BMR double adjustable lower control arms, BMR double
adjustable panhard bar, BMR adjustable torque arm, BMR Transmission Crossmember, and Torque arm relocator, Tubular K Member in front, tubular a arms as well.

Fuel System
This is a complete E85 or regular gasoline fuel system for big power. Currently on e85 but can be changed for buyer with purchase agreement. Twin Walbro 255 fuel pump kit from
Lonnies Performance, 60lb injectors.

This car is a complete blast to drive, brings a smile to my face every time im behind the wheel. Was originally building the car for my wife but once it was finished i loved
it too much and she rarely could get me out of it long enough for her to drive. This car runs on eco friendly E85 fuel, which keeps it an inexpensive hobby. Car is tame as a
church mouse with a light foot. You decide to step into the power and it isnt for the faint at heart. Dyno sheets and time slips will be available to serious buyers. Car
rarely sees the race track, but does not dissapoint when it rolls thru the gate. High 10s on motor, and single digits on small shot of nitrous.
Engine has 200 miles and no nitrous since new. The money invested in this beautiful trans am, is atleast 3 times what i am asking for it. Do the math, and save yourself some
serious money and time, come pick up your new toy ready for the daily commute or the weekend spirited drive.

Asking 12,000........ would consider trade for nice RCSB silverado 99-2011 with a 4.8-6.0 engine and cash

Call Shawn at 580-729-0631
Old 02-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Old 02-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Teching In

So streetable? U say houses fuel in the stock overflow meaning there isant an overflow?
Old 02-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Teching In

There is an overflow, its aftermarket. A new factory overflow is now used as the stand alone tank.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:31 PM
11 Second Club

For that money, this car is a steal. You'd never know what this car would do to you at a stop light just by listening to it. Super quiet, awesome stereo, and a blast to drive. Stick the skinny pedal and **** gets real, real fast
Old 02-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Teching In

love the car. free bump
Old 02-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Teching In

Sale pending!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Pending too who? I was interested in it lol guess its pending now...well if it falls through pm me bud
Old 02-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Teching In

Sold. Thanks

Quick Reply: 1999 Pontiac Trans Am 408/9 inch Street or Strip