Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

procharger f1r

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 12:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default procharger f1r

Gone toodles

Last edited by sjohalsrt8; 03-22-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:45 PM

No longer around

Last edited by sjohalsrt8; 03-22-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you need to go to the parts classified section to post items you would like to sell. here is the link. it can be found near the bottom on the ls1tech home page.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/marketplace/parts/search/
Old 03-02-2012, 10:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You also need to read the rules there is a reason you can't post in the classifieds...
Old 03-03-2012, 11:07 PM

Thumbs down

yah i tried kinda weird how a person cant post thwere modern hemi all other forums just here lol but will do but 2200obo guys pics here i will try to make it in market place when i can
Attached Thumbnails procharger f1r-photo.jpg   procharger f1r-photo3.jpg   procharger f1r-1.jpg  
Old 03-04-2012, 07:04 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

You should add what kind of vehicle it came off of, or it's rotation, and it's serial number so people can check on it's history. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 03-04-2012, 10:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 68 SS
You also need to read the rules there is a reason you can't post in the classifieds...
it would be news to me. strange thing is....when i want to sell something.....i put it in there, and for some damn reason I keep making money?
Old 03-04-2012, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by I8UR4RD
it would be news to me. strange thing is....when i want to sell something.....i put it in there, and for some damn reason I keep making money?
You are an idiot, lol. He is actually correct. The op can't post in the classifieds because he is a new member as of this month and doesn't have over fifty posts. Hold on, let me find it for you. Here it is.

For Sale Forums - Posting Problems

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, or a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE ad (or REPLY with selling intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 50th post, it takes a period of 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 50th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:15 PM

**** all you ls losers hahah losers and admins you are all douch bags block me remove my damn name bann me losers all you guys ******* fahhits
Old 03-23-2012, 01:19 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Cam72aro
You are an idiot, lol. He is actually correct. The op can't post in the classifieds because he is a new member as of this month and doesn't have over fifty posts. Hold on, let me find it for you. Here it is.

For Sale Forums - Posting Problems

Every registered user on LS1tech is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, or a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE ad (or REPLY with selling intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, nice car, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned.

Unfortunately, we've had to put this restriction on our site due to so many lurking scammers popping up and taking honest money. This restriction has helped to ring out a lot of the scammers looking to make a quick buck on our site. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted.

After your 50th post, it takes a period of 24 hours to update your access to the classifieds forums. DO NOT make a post requesting instant access upon making your 50th post, the system is automated. The database updates certain records on a daily basis, it is not instantaneous. Any threads regarding this will be locked/ignored.

Please do not contact us asking to circumvent this 50 post rule. The system is automated and we do not make exceptions. We feel that the classifieds forums here are a privilege to contributing members, not a free service for new members.
wow. your quickdraw mcgraw on the name calling. i did not say that you were wrong, but I did not read the rules, because I am a rulebreaker. anyways, i would not have known because I was over 50 posts by the time I sold something..lil word of advise, next time someone questions you, dont respond with childish namecalling and accusations. keep the forum civil and informative. thanks.

Quick Reply: procharger f1r