Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Typical Ford guy causes end to Street Racing(TX2k12)

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 06:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Typical Ford guy causes end to Street Racing(TX2k12)

I was really looking forward to seeing some off the baddest street cars going up against eachother at TX2k12. Too bad this douchebag that reminds me of Ohioborn ruined it for everyone...

http://youtu.be/KJkofr14adU

Apparently this caused the bikini contest to end early and caused the local police department to initiate an immediate crack down on ALL street racing/TX2k12 gatherings.

Thanks a lot Ford guys
Old 03-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol what a ricer.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More background needed: normally just doing a burnout at a carshow is a minor deal? Was he the only one doing it? in the parking lot or on a road? was your get together legal with permit or not? There is a TON of people there for a annual get together that isn't lega. <<< you end up having idiots trying to impress other idiots and things like this happen - or more typically, fights and shootings happen.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Actually dipshit the biggest things are like the SRT4 flipping on I10. Then all the street racing all over town. Houston is cracking down on it. They don't want it there plain and simple.

This guy did a burn out in the middle of a crowd with a crap load of people that why he was arrested. Putting people in danger.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

Ricer indeed. When they leave and get on it I would say thats fine. But doing a huge burnout with at least a couple hundred ppl around is just way to much attention and dumb. I wanted to go to this event, But to go a them shut it down early because of dumb ppl Think I just save my money.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Theres always one, man. Always that one ricer in the crowd that ruins it for everybody. Believe me, we deal with idiots like that all the time at the local car hang out spots up here. I've been almost tempted to call the cops on them myself in all honesty.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Soon as I saw who was posting the thread, I just remembered it's another one of those guys who had his lunch money stolen by a kid with a Ford lunchbox on the playground in 4th grade..."Typical Ford yadda yadda yadda"...

That guy who fucked it up for everyone is a douche, though.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Teching In

My good friend is an officer in houston and an engine builder and had no idea about any of the tx2k stuff.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Actually dipshit the biggest things are like the SRT4 flipping on I10. Then all the street racing all over town. Houston is cracking down on it. They don't want it there plain and simple.

This guy did a burn out in the middle of a crowd with a crap load of people that why he was arrested. Putting people in danger.
I thought it was because he thought his 2V GT was fast

If you're going to take your buddies to these events you should at least keep them in check or

Originally Posted by snake95
Soon as I saw who was posting the thread, I just remembered it's another one of those guys who had his lunch money stolen by a kid with a Ford lunchbox on the playground in 4th grade..."Typical Ford yadda yadda yadda"...

That guy who fucked it up for everyone is a douche, though.
If only I could reach the 5.0 fanboy infamy that Ohioborn has reached

Side note, word is SW(Underground Racing Lambo) was taken out by a Supra? Waiting on video.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Where have I mentioned **** about ohioborn in this thread? I was referring to the title of the thread. ohio pisses me off a lot, too.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:04 PM
Banned

Some bodies moose is showing....
Old 03-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ohioborn80

More info on the SRT flip?? There was a vid on YouTube but the guy took it down.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:10 PM
On The Tree

NOOOOO! Please tell me someone got the UGR Lambo vs Supra race on video! Damnit, I guess thats the consequence of everybody all over the net whos interested in cars watching those Texas Supra National street race vids and waanting to go there. Someone said it a while back that its getting so popular now that there would be a shitload of 500-750hp cars and the 1250+ hp killers are probably off in their own group somewhere staying away from all the attention-cravers.

Anyone know how much power SW`s is making right now? Also, did any LMR cars go this year? This thread needs vids...
Old 03-17-2012, 10:18 PM
On The Tree

Damn Ford guys always F-ing things up for everybody
Old 03-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Teching In

Op..I can understand your frustration with some of the Ford owners on LS1Tech but honestly, your correlation between Ford and the dude who messed it up for eveyone else does not make sense. The guy could have been driving a Honda, Dodge or GM for that matter. Plain and simple, the dude was an *** for doing that but it should not have any refection on Ford owners in general..

That is like saying that guns kill people when in fact it is people who kill people..The two are remotely connected but you're correlating them as one in the same..
Old 03-17-2012, 11:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

what were they chanting?
Old 03-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nick V.
what were they chanting?
I heard "bullshit..."
Old 03-17-2012, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MACH32V
I heard "bullshit..."
ah, thank you.

ya know i wish there were big meets closer to you and me. cuz it looks to me like if you dont live in texas or california or someplace 400+ miles away you wont find much
Old 03-17-2012, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nick V.
ah, thank you.

ya know i wish there were big meets closer to you and me. cuz it looks to me like if you dont live in texas or california or someplace 400+ miles away you wont find much
LOL...so true man!!
Cops would not put up with that kind of stuff here in the Carolinas, that's for sure.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MACH32V
Op..I can understand your frustration with some of the Ford owners on LS1Tech but honestly, your correlation between Ford and the dude who messed it up for eveyone else does not make sense. The guy could have been driving a Honda, Dodge or GM for that matter. Plain and simple, the dude was an *** for doing that but it should not have any refection on Ford owners in general..

That is like saying that guns kill people when in fact it is people who kill people..The two are remotely connected but you're correlating them as one in the same..
Actually just one self-centered dick bag that made me unbiased towards the new 5.0's. Guess who lol. I'm not the only one that can't enjoy a single thread in SRK without it turning into a 5.0 debate or a thread about his 5.0. Sometimes I feel sorry for him because I've realized he's really that dense

I actually like Fords, all my buddies drive them and specially enjoyed driving my buddies 600+ rwhp whippled 04 Cobra

You might like my best friend's Azur blue Mach1 w/FULL bolt-ons and some tasteful appearance mods