Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Custom Cam Motion grind

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Custom Cam Motion grind

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $225
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a custom Cam Motion grind part #239110. Specs are 240/246 639/632 110lsa @.050 on 1.7 rockers. Asking $200 shipped for it. LS6 cam SOLD!

Last edited by 99creelz; 04-18-2012 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pm sent on z06 cam
Old 04-13-2012, 09:38 PM
Staging Lane

Ttt.....
Old 04-18-2012, 05:58 AM
Staging Lane

Price dropped!!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:13 PM
On The Tree

Buyer Beware.
I bought the zo6 cam and one of the lobes is chewed up pretty bad. He said it was in good shape, but it wasn't. Says it was fine when he shipped it (yea, I bet!). Anyways just want to alert other fellow members before you get the shaft too! Hope he trys to right the situation but I highly doubt he will with his last reply I received.

Last edited by bowtieboySS427; 04-19-2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: I said one of the lifters was chewed up, when I meant lobes.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:54 PM
Staging Lane

You know what **** you! I have bought and sold **** on here since '06 and never screwed anybody. The cam was fine when I shipped it. If it was chewed up like you say then the car it came from would have needed more than just a cam swap. I will give your money back just because that's the type of guy I am,but know that karma is a bitch!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Yes, the car you pulled it from defenitely needed a cam swap and a lifter for sure. I'm not trying to screw anybody bro, I was hoping to get a good cam like you said it was and when I opened it and looked at the very first lobe in. I almost couldn't believe my eyes how someone could pass this as a good cam.. it blew my absolute mind! You obviously don't know what a properly worn cam looks like in good shape. I'm sorry if you honestly thought this cam was in good shape when you shipped it, but it IS NOT. I'm sure good intentions were there, but this cam wouldn't be acceptable in any motor. I can also do this for you. Ill send the cam back to you so you can take it to a reputable engine shop and show it to them and have them call me. If they say its good you can keep the cam and the money.. but if they say they wouldn't use it and the cam is junk, send my money back. I'm not out to screw anyone bro, I was raised better than that. I've worked my *** off for every damn thing I have. I'm an honest, god fearing man so don't even play the karma bullcrap. Let's be grown ups and work it out like men. It is sort of my fault for not having you show me pics before I sent money, that's the only thing I did wrong. I guess I'll have to chaulk this one up as a learning experience.

Originally Posted by 99creelz
You know what **** you! I have bought and sold **** on here since '06 and never screwed anybody. The cam was fine when I shipped it. If it was chewed up like you say then the car it came from would have needed more than just a cam swap. I will give your money back just because that's the type of guy I am,but know that karma is a bitch!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

Got an email today showing pending refund in my paypal account. Cam will be on its way back Monday. 99creelz came through and made good on this deal. Not exactly happpy with the attitude but then again, hell. Not very happy with the hags attitude at the bmv but I still do business there lol . Anyways, I would do business with him again. Thanks Jason!
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Staging Lane

No problem man. I just want to keep things right. Not out to get over on anybody cause I know money is too hard to get to just give it away.