Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0327 - KS Low Input Bank 1

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P0327 - KS Low Input Bank 1

This weekend I pulled the intake, OPSU, old KS's & wire harness, new plugs & PCV system. Put everything back to gather. Proper torque on all the bolts and got my PCM back from Frost yesterday. Did some short in town driving and then this morning took it on on a 75 mile trip. Once I had gotten on the open road, opened it up to see the improvement and then BAM! SES light comes on. It runs like a raped date and no issues. When it shifted from 1st to 2nd the flanges on the LTH's hit the bottom of the car, could that cause the KS to go off?
Old 06-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Teching In

yes, the knock sensor could translate that as a sprak knock....however, but the low input could be from a damaged harness connector. the intake sits really low on those wires, hopefully you didnt pinch one, or get a bad sensor from the parts store.

also, if it is the LTHs causing the KS to read, might look into your motor mounts being severly worn.....replace them with a stiffer compitition motor mount like energy suspension or equiv...
Old 06-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Teching In

p.s. make sure you position the collector flange plates with two bolts at the top horizonally and one bolt down

Quick Reply: P0327 - KS Low Input Bank 1