Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Z28 camaro 30k miles M6 leather $10k

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 12:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Z28 camaro 30k miles M6 leather $10k

Year: 2002
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $10000
Mileage: 30500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WV
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Contact Info:
Matt Maddox
Sandyville W.V.
304-531-8405
text or call however service isnt great so leave a messege if no answer.

Quick Info:
2002 Chevyyyyyyy Camaro Z28 - $10,000

Item Description:
The car is a 2 owner, clear titled 2002 z28 anny edition. The paint is in excellent shape, very few small scratches on the exterior. Interior flawless a good overall detail and this car would be hard to tell from new. I cleaned it up real nice but only took an hour or so. Its a really nice car.
Alright i purchased this car from a friend who had an aftermarket hood on it with holes ( ricey ) and it had sucked water into the intake and well that was that. I picked it up not running and bought a freshly rebuilt shortblock with a Balanced rotating assembly, stock bore and stock rods and pistons ls1. It is pretty much brand new with ALL arp hardware and clevite 77 bearings. The car has all new maf, map crank, cam sensors. new oil pump New gm headgaskets, header gaskets, intake, plugs, etc. Anyways, we got it all back together and it starts and runs but acts like its out of time or has a major vaccum leak. The engne carrys terrific oil pressure , all cylinders have great compression, but is throwing a code of map sensor. We have been reading about the new crank sensor needing relearned to the ecu. We have tried swapping the ecu, all new coil packs, new injectors, i mean i am out of options. Something is making it act like its down a couple cylinders. I am just tired of messing with it all week so we got it all back together backed it out of the garage and put the hood on it and thats that. The car has an ls7 clutch, edlebrock headers, flowmaster catback, wiand lingenfelter intake manifold, summit racing maf sensor, K&N intake, eibach sportlines, $200 sony headunit, all kicker speakers, hurts shifter, american racing 18 inch wheels with brand new nitto 555's and alot more. Car obvioulsy has fresh oil and fiter with the lucas break-in additive in it. I will give the buyer 6 more quarts of mobil1 and a K&N filter for after they break the engine in.
My full intentions were to buy this car and get it running and sell it for $13k but with it not running correctly someone can come get it for $10k its worth every penny. You can start it and hear it run, the engine is fine it has to be something stupid and i dont even wanna think about it. Buyer could very likely get it running smoothly without putting any money in it. I thought about selling the roller and the tranny and engine swap separate in which i will get what i want that way but im not fooling with it and someone can have a very clean low mileage 02 ls1 car for cheap. Please dont flame and say "well if its so easy to fix it why dont you fix it yourself, youll get top dollar" its because we literally do not know what else to try lol Anyways onto the couple photos i have, ill get better ones this evening.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:35 PM
11 Second Club

If someone wants just the drivetrain I'm honestly gonna do whatever it takes to move this quickly. I can't take video of it running before I pull it or whatever the buyer needs to see. The motor is fresh and done right. It's just something fuel related that's killing it. I'd sell the roller as well if one would be interested in a low mileage chassis for a swap.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:45 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

put a fuel pressure guage to it. see what lbs of pressure its puttin out. also change or gap the plugs properly and change out the fuel filter. also while its running. go threw and pull off 1 spark plug wire at a time. and se if the motor hickups(then youll know that cylinder is fireing) if it doesnt hickup or act funny when you pull the wire....then youll know thats a cylinder not fireing. just tryin ta help..good luck
Old 06-30-2012, 09:55 AM
11 Second Club

It holds 60 pounds of fuel pressure even while its running, I guess we haven't tried the fuel filter or pump yet. Nothing could hurt! Thanks man
Old 06-30-2012, 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

Just a couple of touched up photos and interior shots

Old 07-01-2012, 06:17 PM
11 Second Club

Make cash offers
Old 07-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Teching In

is it still not running well?
Old 07-01-2012, 06:36 PM
11 Second Club

No sir, if we get it figured it out the price will go up. ( obviously lol )

However I will post if we find the issue. I havent really even touched the car for a couple days other than moving it around the driveway.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

Deposit made, sale pending.

Quick Reply: 2002 Z28 camaro 30k miles M6 leather $10k