Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Honda s2000 vs

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda s2000 vs

Have you ever had that one friend who just lies and lies, in example " i beat a LS2 gto on the highway in a s2000" BS, anyhow lets go back in time, these kill stories are years old. My very first FBody was my old 95 lt1 a4 conv with 140k miles, my friend owned a 2001 honda s2000 that he said could beat LS1s all day and that racing me would be a joke. One day his close friend who drove a evo was in my car while he was riding solo, we where on the highway going around a wide turn me on the outside the s2000 on the inside meaning he had to travel less distance to stay even, i raced with his friend, top down with a a4 and pulled about a car, he claimed his "vtech was broken" we called bs. So going into the future, i now owned a 05 gto and he owns the same s2000 with catback and a higher gear ratio and claimed he would win due to a video on youtube of a stock 05 gto who messed up the launch getting beat bye a s2000 at the track, so one night i took him from a 40 roll, my gto was a a4 stock, from 40 i do not downshift, he pulled ahead about 1 car until 110, he looked soooo happy, i still remember his face, told him i did not downshift and he called Bs, went from 60mph... Instantly pulled and bye 120 i had a easy 6 to 8 cars, he then told me "well my car is faster downlow since it weighs less, so i took him back out to put a end to it, raced from 25nph and bye 100 i was a good 5 to 7 cars ahead. So after all this S2000 rape you would of thought he knew better then to make such silly assumptions. A few years go bye and i now own a 98 conv a4 stock at 33k miles. He owns a different s2000 with catback. I dropped my conv top feeling merciful before we left, i took him from 50mph top down and walked away till 110 in witch i shut down with a good 4 cars on him. Its a no brainer that the Ls1 wins dig or from a roll. Ever since then it seems he wad just in a mental state of denial, kinda like a little kid when you tell him wrestling is fake, deep down they know it to be true, yet when you make light of it the child gets upset, i think his mindset was the same, nothing fun about raping an S2000, but hell i love to crush the ego of a person who talks like they know anything about racing yet dont.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:15 PM
12 Second Club

In before flames....
Old 12-03-2012, 02:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Higher gear ratio? Lol you mean lower?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Teching In

it's not like he can't just boost the s2000 for it to be competitive in a straightline...even though the rear diff is a bit weak. in stock form the v6 camrys now can run with it in a straight line, it's sad.

i used have an 03, it's pretty much a road legal go cart, massive fun.

did he happen to graduate from a civic (no offense to civic owners) and now thinks he owns the quickest car on the road? i wonder what would happen if he had an NSX lol
Old 12-03-2012, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude, not even gonna try and read that. Use some paragraphs lol

So? good kill?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

the **** did i just read
Old 12-03-2012, 10:07 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

I liked the part with the mach 1 losing to the s 2000.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not sure what type of phone you have, or which keyboard you own - but if your enter button is broke on both of them, please go purchase a new one

Edit: I'll try
Originally Posted by Dustinmciver8707
Have you ever had that one friend who just lies and lies, in example " i beat a LS2 gto on the highway in a s2000" BS,
Yeah, we have Ju1ce lying all the time
anyhow lets go back in time, these kill stories are years old. My very first FBody was my old 95 lt1 a4 conv with 140k miles, my friend owned a 2001 honda s2000 that he said could beat LS1s all day and that racing me would be a joke. One day his close friend who drove a evo was in my car while he was riding solo, we where on the highway going around a wide turn me on the outside the s2000 on the inside meaning he had to travel less distance to stay even, i raced with his friend, top down with a a4 and pulled about a car, he claimed his "vtech was broken" we called bs.
I used to ravage my buddy and a few of his acquaintances' S2Ks in my bolt-on 97 WS6 all the time
So going into the future, i now owned a 05 gto and he owns the same s2000 with catback and a higher gear ratio and claimed he would win due to a video on youtube of a stock 05 gto who messed up the launch getting beat bye a s2000 at the track, so one night i took him from a 40 roll, my gto was a a4 stock, from 40 i do not downshift, he pulled ahead about 1 car until 110, he looked soooo happy, i still remember his face, told him i did not downshift and he called Bs, went from 60mph... Instantly pulled and bye 120 i had a easy 6 to 8 cars, he then told me "well my car is faster downlow since it weighs less, so i took him back out to put a end to it, raced from 25nph and bye 100 i was a good 5 to 7 cars ahead. So after all this S2000 rape you would of thought he knew better then to make such silly assumptions. A few years go bye and i now own a 98 conv a4 stock at 33k miles. He owns a different s2000 with catback. I dropped my conv top feeling merciful before we left, i took him from 50mph top down and walked away till 110 in witch i shut down with a good 4 cars on him. Its a no brainer that the Ls1 wins dig or from a roll. Ever since then it seems he wad just in a mental state of denial, kinda like a little kid when you tell him wrestling is fake, deep down they know it to be true, yet when you make light of it the child gets upset, i think his mindset was the same, nothing fun about raping an S2000, but hell i love to crush the ego of a person who talks like they know anything about racing yet dont.
S2000's suck, good to know

Last edited by marc97taws6; 12-03-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

My eyes hurt now. Thanks.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Im forgiving on spelling on a cell but damn, hit enter every few thoughts
Old 12-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Staging Lane

Nice kills. Must have been upsetting to keep losing after talking **** each time. Lol.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:45 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Nice.kill.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
the **** did i just read
1 more word than I did....

Cliffs?
Old 12-04-2012, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

How is it that someone old enough to have a driver's license fails to know the difference between "by" and "bye". They are separate words with different meanings. These are things that we learned in elementary school.

Alternatively, the post above could be right. Your keyboard might just be broken. It seems to automatically insert the letter "e" after you type a sequence of "b" and "y".

Either way. Nice kill. s2ks are trash. The owners always think they can beat anything. I ran one in a bone stock formula way back. The owner had an undisclosed shot of nitrous that he said he didn't even need to beat me. For someone who didn't need the shot, he sure did have his bottle warmed up and ready to go. I let him take the hit from a 50 roll. I reeled him in, but right as I got to his rear bumper, he hit his shot. Stopped my pull a for a second, but I reeled him in again. Right as I was coming around him he shut down and called it a victory for him. LOL.

TLR s2k owners are generally ****!

Last edited by Beastmode89; 12-04-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy High-Amount-of-Comma-usage Batman!

Cliffnotes:
-s2000 kid lies about races and who he thinks he can beat based on youtube
-OP won races at various times in an LT1 convertible, an 05 GTO, and his new car, a 98 A4
-No videos

I know people with that mentality. I know at least 2 guys who are very similar to this. 1 is definitely like this, the other only mildly. 1 drives an Impala, and 1 drives an Evo. Doesn't seem to matter what they drive.

Everyone likes to amp up their cars, but many people can't be humble about it. Too many trash talkers without actually KNOWING what can do what, etc. People watch youtube videos of cars with tunes and automatically assume thats what all tuned cars run. It amazes me to think that you can beat X car because you saw someone on youtube beat X car. I've seen a Golf beat a CTS-V because the V axle broke. Does that mean all V axles break when they encounter a Golf GTI? LOL

Sounds like the good recipe for a race video, OP.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Teching In

I knew I was going to get flack for not pressing enter to space it out. I'm getting use to this thing called an "Iphone" its quite different compared to my old Razor that I kept forever.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stinger22009
Nice kills. Must have been upsetting to keep losing after talking **** each time. Lol.
We where good friends so it was just general trash talk. Was good fun Sucks that most posting on this topic are teens or drunks. Its a forum, you can expect 1 out of 20 post to be a childish remark. People who address spelling are those who psychologically are very angry people, being picked on in school and such. They stray away from the subject and post negative things in a attempt to make somebody look bad to attempt to make themselves look better, or just increase "Post count" to make them "feel" more valuable.. But hey, its the internet, anybody can suffer from a meltdown and take it out on a forum...

And God said let there be Flame post, and flame it did BTW. Did you know that if your not retarded.. With ANY word, if you leave the first and the last letter alone, and mix up all the rest, the human brain can still understand the word perfectly? So if I sepll a wrod bckawrads you can sitll udnretsnad it?? If not, your stupid. I can post whatever I want as crappy as I want, and if you can't read it. Your retarded Flame On bro!

Last edited by Dustinmciver8707; 12-05-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:31 AM
On The Tree

We where good friends so it was just general trash talk. Was good fun Sucks that most posting on this topic are teens or drunks. Its a forum, you can expect 1 out of 20 post to be a childish remark. People who address spelling are those who psychologically are very angry people, being picked on in school and such. They stray away from the subject and post negative things in a attempt to make somebody look bad to attempt to make themselves look better, or just increase "Post count" to make them "feel" more valuable.. But hey, its the internet, anybody can suffer from a meltdown and take it out on a forum...

And God said let there be Flame post, and flame it did BTW. Did you know that if your not retarded.. With ANY word, if you leave the first and the last letter alone, and mix up all the rest, the human brain can still understand the word perfectly? So if I sepll a wrod bckawrads you can sitll udnretsnad it?? If not, your stupid. I can post whatever I want as crappy as I want, and if you can't read it. Your retarded Flame On bro!
lol u mad. I didn't realize that you are still high school age. I shouldn't pick on children over the internet. That's just mean.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:48 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No offense kid, but this is SRK. None of this increases post count, and everyone here is going to talk **** at some point (or at all points). You can't expect people to read thru a giant cluster-**** of words and NOT give you **** about it. If you try to apply any of that 'psychology' you may have learned from a few books, you'll be assed out. Everyone here couldn't give a **** what everyone else has to say, and at the end of the day, I don't think many of us take each others bullshit to heart. Except maybe Juice, because he's a con artist who gets his rocks off on the forums.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm not a teen but I am a drunk.

I didn't read it cause it was a pain in the *** not because I was raped and beaten as a child by my grandfather, or my lunch money stole in school.

I am fine with you mixing up letters in a word but throw an enter button in there somewhere in between thoughts.

Also.. You're retarded*

PS: I win so don't even try, my post count is incredibly higher than yours. You are inferior to me.

Quick Reply: Honda s2000 vs