Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

**** the smoking tire

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 05:32 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default **** the smoking tire

Those ****ing ****s at the smoking tire got me kinda heated the other day. That big bald f***ot was **** talking fourth gen Camaros, okay I get that, no biggie your job allows you to drive lambos and all kinds of awesome exotics. I didn't care that he was saying they were crap, thats his opinion, wrong though it may be. The problem was he repeatidly called them "F-body Camaros", "Those F-body Camaros are the worst pieces of S**T" "anybody who drives an F-body Camaro is an idiot" over and over. So I simply commented on the YouTube video of their podcast and said something along the lines of "you know you dont have to say F-body every time you say Camaro, as if there is a Camaro that is not an F-body" (I'll get to the 5th Gen in a second) and he wrote back some dumb **** trying to make me seem like I am some kind of idiot and basically said the "F-body" only refers to 1994 through 2002 Camaros...... WTF what about Firebirds? And if that were actually the case why would they exclude the 93? It became clear to me that this F**KING tool Matt is an ignorant F**K, and rather then do 3 minutes of research he just wants to treat me like I'm some moron. Whats worse, a bunch of his little YouTube followers jumped on his bandwagon and just adopted his opinion without actually taking the time to do any of the research and formulating their own opinion and decided to tell me how wrong I was, gave me a bunch of negative votes, and just be all around ignorant. I also addressed the 5th gen issues because one person brought up the Zeta platform, and I acknowledge that it is technicaly a Zeta, but in my opinion it is still an F-body because anybody can look at the VIN and see that the 4th VIN placeholder is clearly what? That's right, an F !! I'm sure that has been covered here in depth but this forum is too active for me to keep up with lol. Anyhow, I was highly frustrated with these idiots, and thought I would share this with you guys, and if you couldn't tell, my favorite word is FU**!!!!!

Terrance
Old 03-28-2013, 06:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 106 Likes on 94 Posts

Some people ....LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_F_platform
Old 03-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just cannot put together a post here that will not get me in trouble. Ive deleted it 4 times and have to just stop. Dam dude, I think I am actually more pissed off than you are. That fool has really struck a nerve here, and no sir, I don't like it!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

U mad? Just let it go. Getting legitimately upset over a youtube post is kind of silly. Not worth the brain power on your end. Let them be ignorant on their own.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by metalmilitia606
U mad? Just let it go. Getting legitimately upset over a youtube post is kind of silly. Not worth the brain power on your end. Let them be ignorant on their own.
I wasn't mad that he crap talked F-bodies. I wasn't mad that he had bad information about F-bodies. I was mad that when I simply tried to help him not seem like SUCH AN IGNORANT BALD F**KING F***OT!! ehh ehhm, forgive me.. That rather than verify this with the abundance of information readily available on the internet. He decided to condescend to me like I am just some dumb punk kid who knows nothing about cars. I was also refered to as "some skinny white kid who thinks he can fly over and beat us up" which is downright laughable, I'm 240lbs, maybe if I lost 60lbs I could be considered skinny. I was not mean spirited at all and I made sure to keep my comments mature, except to call one guy an idiot after he told me "learn how to use google before you open your mouth idiot" The funny thing is, I have owned F-bodies since I was 16, going on 11 years now owning F-bodies, and I knew without a doubt that I was correct, but out of habbit, before I go spouting off about something, I went ahead a googled it just to verify and have credible sources on hand as I typically do. Then he wasnts to say that I, an electro-mechanical engineer, cannot figure out how to work google? When he clearly didn't even attempt it. It's whatever though, I remained calm and civil for the most part in the comments because I refuse to let people know how much their trolling actually enrages me, and because it is often times people I know just messing with me because I get on my local race forum and go haywire about it and they find it and screw with me because I don't know any of their YouTube names lol, dicks. Bottom line, ignorance can be remedied. Being a condescending ***** cannot.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:11 AM
Launching!

I think that post is aimed at us both there... the reason that pissed me off, and yes I watched one of their little circle jerks on their youtube site, is I can take comments like that from the other big two but not from that. To me, their crap is about as anti-American as is gets. Sure you want to poke the bear a little then go right ahead, I'll call you a goof and be on my way. But I'll be God dammed if some commie lovin' dicks are going to sit around a table and cut one of our own like that. Pardon me, but **** him and the horse he rode in on. These cars exist because the baby boomers made it happen. These cars represent American freedom. The North American Muscle Car era was born out of freedom and the symbol of what we gave to stop a tyrant in the mid 1940's!
You can insult us in a lot of ways, but this is not someone I would take one ounce of **** from. I say he needs to wake the **** up, use the 4 IQ points he seems to have going on, and be a little more respectful of what these cars represent... my 2 cnts
I am no internet tough guy, the furthest from it, but man like I said, that really struck a nerve with me. Also, no kid here, Im 41 years into this, am a fairly well educated man, father of two beautiful little girls, and the proudest God dam owner of a F body probably anywhere.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:51 AM
12 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Do you ever think that its better to have a car thats under appreciated for its performance?

It keeps our prices lower

Besides its more fun to wack stuff at the track and leave them going WTF

Scott S showed me the 5th Gen VIN last summer and said look its still an FBody,he should know he is the FBod Godfather
Old 03-29-2013, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Care to provide a link to that vid?
Old 03-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MMWS6
I think that post is aimed at us both there... the reason that pissed me off, and yes I watched one of their little circle jerks on their youtube site, is I can take comments like that from the other big two but not from that. To me, their crap is about as anti-American as is gets. Sure you want to poke the bear a little then go right ahead, I'll call you a goof and be on my way. But I'll be God dammed if some commie lovin' dicks are going to sit around a table and cut one of our own like that. Pardon me, but **** him and the horse he rode in on. These cars exist because the baby boomers made it happen. These cars represent American freedom. The North American Muscle Car era was born out of freedom and the symbol of what we gave to stop a tyrant in the mid 1940's!
You can insult us in a lot of ways, but this is not someone I would take one ounce of **** from. I say he needs to wake the **** up, use the 4 IQ points he seems to have going on, and be a little more respectful of what these cars represent... my 2 cnts
I am no internet tough guy, the furthest from it, but man like I said, that really struck a nerve with me. Also, no kid here, Im 41 years into this, am a fairly well educated man, father of two beautiful little girls, and the proudest God dam owner of a F body probably anywhere.
****** HOOAH lol. Right on brother I feel the same way. I'm only 26, still a kid in the eyes of most, but never the less I am a fkn engineer, and a combat veteran, so I don't take kindly to being condescended to, especially when I am most definitely correct and only trying to help the A-hole not seem like such an idiot since he is in the public eye n all. I suspect he looked it up after making his stupid comment and thats why he never replied again.

Originally Posted by transamtom
Do you ever think that its better to have a car thats under appreciated for its performance?

It keeps our prices lower

Besides its more fun to wack stuff at the track and leave them going WTF

Scott S showed me the 5th Gen VIN last summer and said look its still an FBody,he should know he is the FBod Godfather
Yeah as far as I am concerned it is an F-body, it says so right on the VIN, and even if the future Camaros (and Firebirds god willing) don't have the F in the 4th VIN placeholder, they will always be F-bodies to me. I like to hold on to tradition, why mess with a good thing?

Originally Posted by Sweet_SS
Care to provide a link to that vid?

Alot of my posts got a bunch of negative votes by their lackies, and are hidden due to that, but look for all the ones from me (Terrance McDaniel) and all the ones that say "In reply to Terrance McDaniel"
Old 03-29-2013, 11:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

These guys have no class.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sweet_SS
These guys have no class.
Indeed. I may have been slightly abrasive, but I was not flat out rude. But I suppose this is what should be expected from my generation. Everybody is either a troll, or an internet tough guy. To meet me in person they would all gather round and listen to my war stories like fkn children and clamor to shake my hand and thank me for my service in an attempt to seem grateful and humbled by what we go through. Sadly, on the internet, "f**k that guy, he ain't s**t, him and his camaro can suck my d**k" is the reality. It's times like that, that I hope the zombie apocalypse was real, cause then I'm runnin **** and these douche bags aren't gonna last long in my crew LOL
Old 03-29-2013, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Also... Matt Farah (that douche BAG who likes to penetrate gay mens baloon knots with his bald head) drives, get this, A C5!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Staging Lane

Dude, settle down. I've watched a lot of smoking tire and Matt Farah is a pretty cool guy. It's just one guy's opinion, who cares... Also, search YouTube for his C5. He loves that car
Old 03-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZouMechE
Dude, settle down. I've watched a lot of smoking tire and Matt Farah is a pretty cool guy. It's just one guy's opinion, who cares... Also, search YouTube for his C5. He loves that car
You didn't read what has been written here friend. Clearly I was a fan, I subscribed to the show, I liked the show, I liked Matt. I was not mad about his opinion, and I was not tryin to change his opinion. I just made a simple correction and his condescension at that point is what angered me. There was no call for it. I still like the show, but I do not respect the man any longer because now I know what kind of man he is. When challenged by a lesser (non YouTube show host) man, rather than verify his stance and continue from there, he would rather be a dick and then clam up when he realizes he is wrong and just let all his little fan boys carry on with the ignorant badgering. And if you did read all of this thread you must have misinterpreted what was written.

Quick Reply: **** the smoking tire