Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Foxbody fuel hard lines to AN conversion

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 11:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Foxbody fuel hard lines to AN conversion

On my lsx fox I need to redo the fuel lines, I removed the stock lines in the engine bay and I'm left with the 5/16's and 1/4" stock hard lines that run under the car.
I need to find a conversion fitting to change hardline to AN.

I went to a hydronic shop and bought some compression fittings but didn't not turn out how I wanted, didn't seal properly.

Where can I buy these fittings and also need to figure out a decent location to install a corvette filter/regulator. It use to be mounted on my fire wall and now I'd like to place it somewhere out of sight.

At ideas?
Old 04-07-2013, 02:45 AM
Teching In

call summit or jegs.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:16 PM
On The Tree

I looked at doing the same thing for my jeep v8 conversion. The compression fittings are usually only good to about 50 PSI or so. I ended up just running AN lines all the way. In the end piece of mind is worth it, IMO
Old 04-17-2013, 02:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Either buy steel 37 degree JIC fittings and braze them on the hard lines with acetylene or mapp gas, or use something like what is linked below.

I have used the adapter fittings in the past on Ford powered Mustangs and they worked fine. The fittings I used were not Russel though, I used fittings from which were branded as Steeda. Steeda being a marketing company with cost to performance ratio similar to or worse than SLP.

http://www.russellperformance.com/mc...fuel-efi.shtml

Quick Reply: Foxbody fuel hard lines to AN conversion