Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS1 Cam parts and more (04GTO)

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Cam parts and more (04GTO)

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $234532325
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I had planned to install my cam within a couple of weeks and I have decided that I will be likely moving on to a CTS-V (09-13) so I will not be doing the cam swap.

EVERYTHING I have is either new or very slightly used and practically new. I basically hunted the forums for either new or lightly used parts until i amassed everything needed for a cam swap.

If you are an 04 GTO A4 wanting a cam swap all the parts below will be EVERYTHING you need for a swap minus fluids and belts.

Condition is listed next to each item and everything has already been padded with 3% for paypal fees. Also, each Item is priced before shipping which will be priced as actual. Heaviest/ worst item to ship will be the stall as it is heavy as hell.

All parts have been kept in a dehumidified room and parts like the cam have a light coating of oil on it.

PM me with interest and sale will be based on first to message me. However, no "dibs" are allowed with a giant waiting period. If you PM me, you will have around 24 hours to actually send money.

LETS GET IT ON

First up is the cam. Cam has less than 10k miles on it and is a TSP 228R. Specs for the cam are listed on the end of the box.

Price is $310 Plus actual ship-- SOLD

Next is the Stall. This is a performabuilt 2800 stall. Less than 5k miles on it. 10.5" billet stall. They no longer make these stalls and sell other stalls at performabuilt but this particular stall new was over 900 bucks. amazing piece for a ridiculous price.

Price is 465 + actual ship

Lunati Dual Spring Kit
Kit was ordered from Colorado speed and were new but open box products. As in, these were never installed but returned to them. THUS these are new springs, never used fantastic springs.

Springs are good to .660 and are complete with dual valve springs, retainers, spring locators, locks and valve seals

Looking at $220 Plus actual shipping -- SOLD

Hardened 7.400 pushrods.

Made by Engine Works these are the thicker/hardened push rods great for a stout cam install

Asking $90 + actual ship ---SOLD

Last edited by crimsongtp; 06-21-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Teching In

SLP 160 Degree T-Stat. Never used. Snagged it a long while back. Not a bad idea for any GTO

Asking $16 plus actual ship--SOLD

Hayden Trans cooler- Never opened sealed in box. A key item if you are going to be running a stalled auto as your trans will be making more heat under the stresses of a beefed up stall. This was again part of my group of cam parts.

Asking $45 plus actual ship

Melling High Volume oil pump (Model 10295) - Item is used for less than 10k miles and the only defect is that the adjustment screw is stripped. Stock oil pressure spring is currently installed. Other than the bolt that is stripped (shown - not hard to fix) the pump is in perfect condition.

Asking $75 plus actual ship

SLP UDP- Brand new UDP with new GM bolt. Wife got this for me for xmas for the swap - obviously not needed now. Only has been removed from the packaging for pics.

Asking $195 plus actual ship --- SOLD

LS2 Heavy Duty timing chain- Fantastic "should do" upgrade for an LS1 doing a cam swap. Item is brand new. Asking $45 plus actual ship --- SOLD

Last edited by crimsongtp; 05-07-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Teching In

Dual Aeroforce Interceptor gauges- Used but in damn near new condition. Snagged these a while ago in the hopes of splitting up a pair set and selling one. Little did I know, you cannot do this and Aeroforce says that on their website. (FUUUUUUU!!!!!) SO, I have a pair of aeroforce gauges with white face and it only is missing the cables needed (last owner broke the cable during removal)

Asking $320 plus actual ship

Gauge 1

Gauge 2

Aeroforce single gauge cable- See above story as to why I would have purchased this. damnit.
Asking $20 plus actual ship

Air lift Drag Bag Kit- Brand new kit, also an Xmas gift from the wife. Cam isn't going in so I'm not putting these in either. Only opened the box to take pics of the contents. Enjoy it

Asking $90 plus actual ship

Headlight Armor in "Smoke" - This is the full kit with headlights and foglights. I kinda still want to install these but the guy I plan to sell the car to doesn't really dig it. I have seen other QSM's and GTOs with this on and, not only do they protect the headlight, it looks amazing.

Brand new kit and it only was removed from the boxes so that I could snap pics.

Asking $52 plus actual shipping --- SOLD

Last edited by crimsongtp; 05-07-2013 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Teching In

Pretty sure that is everything. PM me if you want to bundle all the cam bits and everything can have reasonable offers made but I am quite firm on the prices as I feel they are priced pretty well for what they are. Never hurts to PM me but 50% isn't a reasonable offer.
Old 05-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Updated with sold items! BUMP
Old 05-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Teching In

lots of great goodies....free bump
Old 05-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bryson332
lots of great goodies....free bump
Thanks! Springs are pending (till friday at 6pm)
Old 05-14-2013, 09:05 AM
Teching In

bump. updated what has been sold and not
Old 05-22-2013, 08:19 PM
Teching In

bump. I will entertain offers but keep them realistic
Old 05-23-2013, 01:29 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm just posting here to say that your wife is awesome, I hope you appreciate her. My wife buys me flashlights and wash mitts for my cars (not that that's a bad thing).
Old 05-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RotaryResurrection
I'm just posting here to say that your wife is awesome, I hope you appreciate her. My wife buys me flashlights and wash mitts for my cars (not that that's a bad thing).
I definitely appreciate her!

Thanks! Bump
Old 05-30-2013, 07:17 AM
Teching In

Everything you see that isn't marked sold is still up for grabs. HOWEVER I will be in fort mccoy for the next two weeks so if you buy anything between now and june 14th I will not be able to ship it until then. I will have my laptop and phone so I will be able to still communicate if you are interested in parts but, as stated, not be able to ship for a bit.

Thank you and bump
Old 06-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Teching In

Bump. I'm home from training and this stuff has to go!!!

Still available are Stall, trans cooler, oil pump, gauges,aeroforce cable,drag bags

MAKE ME OFFERS

Quick Reply: LS1 Cam parts and more (04GTO)