Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1969 GMC 1500 Pickup-Rust Free Georgia Truck-Air Conditioning- Beautiful Truck!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2014, 11:18 AM
Tenured Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1969 GMC 1500 Pickup-Rust Free Georgia Truck-Air Conditioning- Beautiful Truck!!!!

Year: 1969
Make: GMC
Model: C/K 1500
Price: $1
Mileage: 57000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Green
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Hey guys! Up for sale is my beautiful 1969 GMC 1500 Long bed Pickup truck. This is a one owner truck 57k original miles and in amazing condition for being 45 years old. The original owner bought the truck with 5 miles on it and has had it every day up until a couple weeks ago. This truck was in Georgia most of it's life and then spent the last 10 years in the mountains of Tennessee until being transported to Illinois. This truck has ALWAYS been garage kept it's ENTIRE life. It was never used as a work truck, just as an occasional hardware store run over the years.

Here are a couple links to a walk around video and in cab video while driving:

As you can see the body is very nice, very straight w/original stainless and chrome trim. Interior is also very nice, no rips or tear in upholstery. The underside is something you can just stare at for hours. Underside looks better than trucks now days that are just a few years old. The original spare tire is still mounted under the bed, never taken down, no dry rot from what I can see! All you'll find is maybe some Georgia dirt underneath this truck!

This has the optional 200hp 307 v8 w/3 speed on the tree, 3.07 rear gear, AND factory working air conditioning! Engine does NOT smoke, knock, or make any abnormal noises.

This truck drives down the road very nice and solid, no rattles or squeaks. Just a joy to drive!

Please keep in mind this truck is 45 years old and is not a show truck and does have small imperfections you would expect with a vehicle this old. However, overall the truck is in excellent shape and is a true time capsule. You probably won't find one this clean that hasn't been totally restored anywhere around here.

$12,500 Cash. Open to partial trades plus cash.

If you're interested or have any questions message me. For a fast response please call/text me @ 847-420-31FiveOne

Thanks,

Tim
Old 11-30-2014, 05:46 PM
Tenured Member

Updated
Old 12-01-2014, 11:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Wow. Beautiful unrestored vehicle there. Great find for the right buyer. My dad has a 69 Chevy C10 in the same olive/white paint and it looks great. Free bump for you.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Tenured Member

Originally Posted by Macs98Z
Wow. Beautiful unrestored vehicle there. Great find for the right buyer. My dad has a 69 Chevy C10 in the same olive/white paint and it looks great. Free bump for you.
Thanks!
Old 12-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Tenured Member

Back up!
Old 12-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Tenured Member

Back up!!
Old 12-11-2014, 08:29 PM
Tenured Member

Open to some more offers!
Old 02-01-2015, 05:39 PM

Default truck

Is the Truck sold?
Please get back to me, I am interested.
Thanks Pete
Old 02-04-2015, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

I love this truck.

One thing to note: Your AC was dealer installed, not factory. Factory AC uses a pancake style compressor, not a York. It also has vents on the sides of the dash, not under it.

Not much of a real difference but may offend the purists.

If it were closer, it would be towing my trucks. I have 5 of these vintage.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man as much as I love your truck, it has that hideous white vinyl snap on tonneau cover.

That dumbass redneck who installed that white pos bed cover devalued your truck by several thousand dollars IMO. To get that type of damage fixed, ie, those holes welded in with sheet metal, then covered in bondo, then sanded, then painted, well I just might as well buy a whole new bed side.

I'm not saying that is the damn cleanest 1969 truck I've laid my eyes on. I'm just saying it still needs a few thousand dollars worth of body/paint work due to that dumbass owner putting that snap on-tonneau cover.

BTW I know you've factored that into your price. Honestly if it were not for those damn molesting snap on rivets I would've given you $12,000 on the next direct flight.

Quick Reply: 1969 GMC 1500 Pickup-Rust Free Georgia Truck-Air Conditioning- Beautiful Truck!!!!