Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My first kill with the STS Kit :-)

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 07:01 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My first kill with the STS Kit :-)

was taking my friend for a ride down 202 when i saw a Mustang GT driving down the road. He had some girls in the car so everyone knows what i had to do . But anyway i chased him and pulled up on his bumper in the other lane and dropped it into 3rd and stepped on it to let it spool then when i was next to him i let off the gas so he can hear my BOV . Everyone in the car was looking at me and the dude was like "...****" HAHA. so then we caught a stop light. i was looking at him and smilling and i knew he couldnt wuss out with all those girls in the car hehe. Light turns green and i ease it off the line. He pulls a little infront...untill i floor it then it went like this....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...PSHHH....SSSSSSSSSSSS SSS...PSH....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....PSH LOL by that time i had like bus lengths on that dude it was cool. i slowed down and gave him a thumbs up and turned around . when i got back to west chester i went into town where all the local car dudes hang out and some of my buddies. As i went past them i let them hear the BOV then waited like 10 sec and my cell phone was ringing off the hook LOL. My buddy mike told me that everyone in the lot was like what the hell was that...i heard a bov....who was that? mike told them "thats toms car" . So i pulled in and EVERYONE in the lot made a circle around my car lol it was badass. And that doesnt even count towards the 10+ ppl that have asked me to pull over or ask me what was in my car lol. STS i you.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:41 PM
Launching!

only 5 lbs of boost? any plans to kick it up higher? those numbers are so nasty for only 5lbs!
Old 08-19-2004, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

wow that is a freak
Old 08-20-2004, 12:18 AM
Launching!

Damn you make me sick

Do you mind me asking about how much is in the STS kit
Old 08-20-2004, 12:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill even better sound effects though.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:15 AM
STF Veteran

Cool story. Got any pics of your setup?
Old 08-20-2004, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Great kill Tom. Just imagine when you do turn it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 11:36 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Transamula
only 5 lbs of boost? any plans to kick it up higher? those numbers are so nasty for only 5lbs!
yea i have big plans for it need to save some money first lol so will be a few months. Next a full fuel system upgrade + valve springs for piece of mind lol and a LS1 EDIT tunning...i think i can do better with a fuel upgrade and a real tune. The guys that installed it said i was maxing out my fuel system. So i think i will put on some 50# injectors and a bad *** pump. After that all SUSPENSION work lol + roll bars and a 5 point racing harness with recaro racing seats...so i wont die lol. I am thinking about taking my 3" Y pipe off and getting a 2.5" one with no cats cause i dont think the cats are helping. Plus i think the Y is to big maybe make it smaller increase exhaust velocity??? After that i have a few other ideas that include cranking the boost up hehe
Old 08-20-2004, 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SteelBallz
Damn you make me sick

Do you mind me asking about how much is in the STS kit
Talk to billy. he just posted above i think trtturbo he hooked me up big time plus hes a real good guy very helpfull. I would deffenitly(sp?) do business with him again