Any Holiday deals on Bogarts coming up?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Holiday deals on Bogarts coming up?

Looking for some Welded R/Ts or Gold Stars.

Charlie
Old 11-11-2004, 08:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

deffinately interested in this as well. Might need some for a new car!
Old 11-11-2004, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

Me too!!!
Old 11-11-2004, 10:48 PM
Restricted User

Theres 3....Any Sponsors?????
Old 11-12-2004, 12:37 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Drew778
Me too!!!

Me three.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:11 AM
Restricted User

Rex, you 4 goofy. Just count the number of F Bodies in your front yard, same number you are in line!
Old 11-12-2004, 01:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Need to loose some weight and tuck the tires in. I'd be in for a good price.

David
Old 11-13-2004, 10:50 AM
FormerVendor

Cool Bogarts

E-mail or PM me I can give you the best deal possible on bogarts.
Old 11-13-2004, 03:36 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We do not promote GP's...we promote lowest everyday pricing and outstanding customer support.

As many folks know, we initiated the F-body Bogart, GTO designs and work w/prototypes and new designs continually. Due to our continued close-working relationship and status we are able to offer customers support in ways no one else can match.

We are working on a new exciting program currently in the works for another GM high perf. car. If all goes as planned, it will be a welcomed addition that has previously not had many option regarding drag rims...details to come when completed.

While we realize price is important, overlooking customer service which can be a very important part especially AFTER a sale can be a mistake...these rims are custom...the rims are not one-fits-all. Since we work with designing rims, we are the most knowledgeable source of questions/answers regarding what works and what doesn't...some have even found that once calling Bogart manufacturing plant and sales, you may have been referred to us for questions.

As our policy states....We guarantee to have the lowest price and best customer service period...find something better for the SAME build shipped as always, we guarantee to beat it not match it, this applies to ANY verified special or advertised GP.

You can view the Bogart gallery of wheels located at www.sjmmanufacturing.homestead.com

Steve
Pres.
Old 11-13-2004, 03:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by steve10
We do not promote GP's...we promote lowest everyday pricing and outstanding customer support.

As many folks know, we initiated the F-body Bogart, GTO designs and work w/prototypes and new designs continually. Due to our continued close-working relationship and status we are able to offer customers support in ways no one else can match.

We are working on a new exciting program currently in the works for another GM high perf. car. If all goes as planned, it will be a welcomed addition that has previously not had many option regarding drag rims...details to come when completed.

While we realize price is important, overlooking customer service which can be a very important part especially AFTER a sale can be a mistake...these rims are custom...the rims are not one-fits-all. Since we work with designing rims, we are the most knowledgeable source of questions/answers regarding what works and what doesn't...some have even found that once calling Bogart manufacturing plant and sales, you may have been referred to us for questions.

As our policy states....We guarantee to have the lowest price and best customer service period...find something better for the SAME build shipped as always, we guarantee to beat it not match it, this applies to ANY verified special or advertised GP.

You can view the Bogart gallery of wheels located at www.sjmmanufacturing.homestead.com

Steve
Pres.

I e-mailed you guys a few weeks ago and got no response?

I just wanted an idea on pricing for front and backs
Old 11-13-2004, 04:30 PM
FormerVendor

Drew,

We AlWAYS respond to e-mails that are received. I know I personally respond to e-mails 24 hours a day (meaning not just office hours). (obviously as even right now, I am not in my office working)

We sometimes get e-mails that are very general or vague, i.e "price for 15 inch drag rims"...since the rim design itself changes cost, we cannot give a generic price for every rim.

We even get guys asking for prices for something that obviously set up by a vendor (stuff a typical customer would not know to say)...and is just looking for prices. (which is fine..though the rim they recieved a quote on will not fit correctly). In these cases, we correct the items to fit their needs where additional data was necessary...

In all cases where e-mails are too general, we ask for additional information...We need to know the type/year of car, caliper/rotor/pad modifications etc.

We can also be contacted via phone...412 508 0634. If one has many questions, this would be the preferred method as we can be very specific regarding questions/concerns involving fitment, use etc.

If you e-mail me now directly at sjmmanufacturing@verizon.net with your needs for your car, I can answer your request.

Steve
Old 11-13-2004, 07:08 PM
9 Second Club

Are they doing any more on making a C5 drag package? Heard they were looking at this a while ago.

Eric
Old 11-13-2004, 07:24 PM
FormerVendor

"they" (we) have been working on it for some time...we will be posting our results when completed.

Steve
Pres.