LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BMR :) Jantzer :(

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2004, 08:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BMR :) Jantzer :(

BMR products shipped quickly, good price.

My experience with getting my Jantzer ported TB (and my core refund) was a different story. Had to stay on top of him with weekly e-mails, hounding him for the $$$. It would be fine if he would get back to you and say "it's going to be another 2 weeks" or something - but you get no response. I see this is a common review, that he has a great product but horrible customer service. I have to imagine that someone else out there can do better in the second dept.
Old 12-29-2004, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I had Jantzer do my throttle body and maf ends. It took about a week or so longer than he said, no real big deal. When I pm'ed him about my core, he sent me a paypal the same day. Overall I thought he was just swamped and seemed like a real great guy. By the way his product is top notch.
Old 12-29-2004, 07:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not surprised by the Jantzer comment. Seems that we can't get a good solid and reliable customer service experience from Jantzer, or Shaner for that matter.
Old 12-30-2004, 07:59 AM
12 Second Club

TC00 - glad you had a good experience, but I don't bash people for the sake of posting. It takes a lot for me to actually write something bad about someone's business, and believe you me when I say it took a month of e-mails to get my core refund, that's accurate. Also, when I got the TB, the idle screw was in upside down and I was having racing-idle problems. I didn't know what was going on, I e-mailed Jantzer and it took a week for him to come back with an e-mail that basically said "could be a lot of things". Good thing I figured it out myself....
Old 12-31-2004, 11:50 AM
On The Tree

Yeah, I've heard of all the problems, he wouldnt respond to me when I asked him what the progress was and I knew he read the pm's. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:03 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,221 Likes on 778 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I sense is that Jantzer puts out good product, but may be a little lacking in organization.
Old 12-31-2004, 12:30 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

If it wasn't for the feedback , I'd love to get a Jantzer TB . I could send my stock TB but when would I get the product?
Old 12-31-2004, 06:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mako22
TC00 - glad you had a good experience, but I don't bash people for the sake of posting. It takes a lot for me to actually write something bad about someone's business, and believe you me when I say it took a month of e-mails to get my core refund, that's accurate. Also, when I got the TB, the idle screw was in upside down and I was having racing-idle problems. I didn't know what was going on, I e-mailed Jantzer and it took a week for him to come back with an e-mail that basically said "could be a lot of things". Good thing I figured it out myself....
You should have talked to me dude. I would have convinced u to get a Shaner. Anyway, how have u been. We have'nt heard from ya.

Quick Reply: BMR :) Jantzer :(