Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My BEST race EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 12:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default My BEST race EVER!

OK, Coming home from work. See the beautiful pontiac lights up ahead.

It's a red ls1 T/A.

I throw a rev. It throws one back. I get next to it, roll my shitty window down. In the car are...

4 HOT girls!!!!

I kid you not! They were all trendy looking, giddy and screaming, and the driver asks if I want to race. I say "yeah". We drive to a feeder (290) and slow to about 15-20.

--------OK. She obviously has a big weight disadvantage. The car seems pretty stock, I think I heard the "whooooosh" of a lid. All I have is a Borla cat back. I could tell it was an A4 from the way it drove.

We lined up, I was waiting for honks or something, but her friend just dangled out of the window and yelled "Ok, GO!"

Heh, So I wasn't prepared and she gets the jump, by about a car. Honestly, I pull even with her, then past her, then ahead by around 4 cars!

I shut down at around ~100-120 and let her catch up.

She mumbles something like "Blah, blah, but why do you have to be jocking (copying) me" in a friendly way.

I begin to ask her.. "Is it an A4?"..
I then stop and say "..Is it an automatic?"
Heh, she says " yeah, it's an automatic"
I tell them mine's a "stick" with a big smile on my face...Heh, I was going to say something all sexual, but I didn't...
She turns right and I head home.

I then literally HIT myself, for not asking for some DIGITS! I didn't think about it at the time. They were all around my age...It was fun and I had a big smile on my face afterwards.

Good race!
Old 01-10-2005, 12:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah you should have gotten some digits. It's hard to find a girl that likes to race.
Old 01-10-2005, 12:17 AM
11 Second Club

that was a great thread, right up untilt he part u went home empty handed... can u say orgy with 4 t/a girls?????
Old 01-10-2005, 01:13 AM
10 Second Club

Finding a hot girl is one thing. Finding a hot girl that likes to race and has a TA is awesome. I wonder what you think about on those lonely nights Pretty cool, maybe you'll run into them again, and this time get some #'s.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:17 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZMC_Racing
can u say orgy with 4 t/a girls?????
Old 01-10-2005, 01:25 AM
11 Second Club

i kinda had the same think happen, but they were in a civic, so no race ever happened, and just like me, i bet you never see them again
Old 01-10-2005, 07:26 AM
12 Second Club

gotta get the ###-####
Old 01-10-2005, 08:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill, be kinda hard to get digits while driving in separate cars don't ya think?
Old 01-10-2005, 10:30 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you woulda let her win, you would have been rewarded!
Old 01-10-2005, 12:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BriancWS6
Finding a hot girl is one thing. Finding a hot girl that likes to race and has a TA is awesome. I wonder what you think about on those lonely nights Pretty cool, maybe you'll run into them again, and this time get some #'s.
And finding 4 hot girls is another!

Originally Posted by 5point7
Nice kill, be kinda hard to get digits while driving in separate cars don't ya think?
Heh, yeah, but I definitley would have been willing to follow them somewhere!

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Heh... I know, well, hopefully I will see them around town again!
Old 01-10-2005, 03:29 PM
TECH Resident

hahha nice race man, those girls are amazing, especially when they have a TA. I remember when i went to a detroit and i was racing on gratiot ave with my cousin, we saw 4 girls in a v6 bird, and one of them had a ***** in her mouth, ahh man i miss those times.
Old 01-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Staging Lane

LOL I've been down gratiot and I've seen a lot of prostitutes. LOL a *****??? thats pretty funny.
Old 01-10-2005, 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS6T/A98
hahha nice race man, those girls are amazing, especially when they have a TA. I remember when i went to a detroit and i was racing on gratiot ave with my cousin, we saw 4 girls in a v6 bird, and one of them had a ***** in her mouth, ahh man i miss those times.
.............Yeah, I shoulda got the digits!!!!!
Old 01-10-2005, 11:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

too bad i have the digits of two of the four girls in the TA

im sure you know them.. Kim Emmott, Haley yajima and not sure of the other two
Old 01-10-2005, 11:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

too bad if she beat you Matt, you would have noticed the HPE bumpersticker a buddy of mine slapped on her car
Old 01-10-2005, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigBronco
too bad if she beat you Matt, you would have noticed the HPE bumpersticker a buddy of mine slapped on her car

I'm pretty sure I saw an "LS1" sticker on the car, but that is it. It might have been them, but I wasn't sure. I never see Kim at school...(Can't even remeber what she looks like) I Just hear about her T/A. I do know what Haley looks like, but I didn't recognize her, if it was her. Still, it was fun.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:47 AM
11 Second Club

me and my buddy ran into 2 girls in a orange 4.6 gt.. two blonde twins one nite, though not identical, u could tell they were sisters ya kno.. they spent the nite with us, after we went to the strip club and got drunk. 4 girls, or 2 each woulda been better though
Old 01-11-2005, 08:41 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Slammed-am
OK, Coming home from work. See the beautiful pontiac lights up ahead.

It's a red ls1 T/A.

I throw a rev. It throws one back. I get next to it, roll my shitty window down. In the car are...

4 HOT girls!!!!

I kid you not! They were all trendy looking, giddy and screaming, and the driver asks if I want to race. I say "yeah". We drive to a feeder (290) and slow to about 15-20.

--------OK. She obviously has a big weight disadvantage. The car seems pretty stock, I think I heard the "whooooosh" of a lid. All I have is a Borla cat back. I could tell it was an A4 from the way it drove.

We lined up, I was waiting for honks or something, but her friend just dangled out of the window and yelled "Ok, GO!"

Heh, So I wasn't prepared and she gets the jump, by about a car. Honestly, I pull even with her, then past her, then ahead by around 4 cars!

I shut down at around ~100-120 and let her catch up.

She mumbles something like "Blah, blah, but why do you have to be jocking (copying) me" in a friendly way.

I begin to ask her.. "Is it an A4?"..
I then stop and say "..Is it an automatic?"
Heh, she says " yeah, it's an automatic"
I tell them mine's a "stick" with a big smile on my face...Heh, I was going to say something all sexual, but I didn't...
She turns right and I head home.

I then literally HIT myself, for not asking for some DIGITS! I didn't think about it at the time. They were all around my age...It was fun and I had a big smile on my face afterwards.

Good race!
yeap, you should of slapped yourself silly. Four girls, you were bound to find at least one of them attactive. Always, always, get the drivers number, even if she is ugly. That's how you meet her friends.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:32 PM
12 Second Club

girl out here has a 03 cobra vert....one time my g/f took out her bros 96 stang...ran into her me with my g/f and the other girl with the cobra had 3 friends with her....we lost but surprisingly not too much, but my g/f flew past (damn can she drive) raced same situation with my car...definitely had the upper hand...back seat removed TTops removed, spare removed. definitely what i wanted was the win and i got it...thank god for that especially since my tires are bald
Old 01-11-2005, 06:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
I agree! Big Rewards and still knowing the truth. Even a waxed stick to boot. We just gotta think about these things.