Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

lost since brother cheated.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 01:39 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lost since brother cheated.

i just came from racing my brother in his m3. he kept on telling me to wait up because he did not want to race for a while until tonight. i keept on calling his house and no one answered and it had been a couple of days.so tonight he shows up and wants to race.i said ok so we drive up to where I usually race and notice a whiste/whine sound and i thought it was just the ram air intake he has .so we line up and I give 3 honks and i take off quicker off the line and then he just gains a car and keeps on pulling on me,i catch up a bit after 65-70 but he smokes badby more than 3 cars. when we get to his house he revs his car and said you hear those 455 horses.I am like what the f**k are you talking about??He told me thAT he put a supercharger on and that is why he delayed the race so long.he dropped 12k for the supercharger and installation of it w/more upgrades.I told him he was a cheater and I was not gonna give the car over.he said that I never said he could never modd before the race which was true. i wass ****** pissed. i was expectin to have a fukin m3,but that stupid *** cheater.i gave him the keys and told him to give me a ride home .so he got in my T/A or his i should say and then went e middle of the street and started to smoke the **** out of my tires and do donuts.i could not see any thing but smoke.I was so pissed off since he had cheated and was fukin with my head and my baby the T/A. i wanted to kick hiss ***.then out of no where he turns off the car and gives me the keys and says I was just playing ,keep the car,maybe we can race when your car and actually compete with him.i was so happy ,so i still called him an *** since he cheated and went home straight to order a procharger super charger to surpize his *** next time,but when i win his m3 i m not gonna give that ****** back itll be all mine and he can walk his azz home.f**k that cheater i could of had a free m3.i still kept up good since i have a pretty much stock ls1 .it is time for some serious mods to get my sweet revenge .with the procharger, along with heads, cam ,intake,nos and headers i will have that m3 in my garage soon guaranted.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What brand of a supercharger is it? I would also look seriously into a STS turbo for the LS1 they are making alot of power with 7-8 psi over 500rwhp.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm surprised you still said you were gonna race for slips anyway. We were tellin you get a 150 shot. Then what would you have said if he called you a cheater? BTW it sounds like the juice could have won it for you. You guys didnt set guidelines or rules prior to racing so he didnt cheat. You should be thankful he let you keep your car. And you also should have known that he was up to something trying to race you for slips anyway.

Originally Posted by E46Driven
I'd be weary about doing that race. If your brother is willing to put up a $60,000 car against a 98 WS6, he might have more than just intake/exhaust.
Man, you got straight up hustled. If you two were seriously racing for slips then your lips should be puckering from the taste of his sphincter, he let you keep your ride.

Name change request: Lostmytransamguy lol, J/K man.

Last edited by LSWannabe; 01-11-2005 at 03:23 AM.
Old 01-11-2005, 03:06 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98transamguy
i just came from racing my brother in his m3. he kept on telling me to wait up because he did not want to race for a while until tonight. i keept on calling his house and no one answered and it had been a couple of days.so tonight he shows up and wants to race.i said ok so we drive up to where I usually race and notice a whiste/whine sound and i thought it was just the ram air intake he has .so we line up and I give 3 honks and i take off quicker off the line and then he just gains a car and keeps on pulling on me,i catch up a bit after 65-70 but he smokes badby more than 3 cars. when we get to his house he revs his car and said you hear those 455 horses.I am like what the f**k are you talking about??He told me thAT he put a supercharger on and that is why he delayed the race so long.he dropped 12k for the supercharger and installation of it w/more upgrades.I told him he was a cheater and I was not gonna give the car over.he said that I never said he could never modd before the race which was true. i wass ****** pissed. i was expectin to have a fukin m3,but that stupid *** cheater.i gave him the keys and told him to give me a ride home .so he got in my T/A or his i should say and then went e middle of the street and started to smoke the **** out of my tires and do donuts.i could not see any thing but smoke.I was so pissed off since he had cheated and was fukin with my head and my baby the T/A. i wanted to kick hiss ***.then out of no where he turns off the car and gives me the keys and says I was just playing ,keep the car,maybe we can race when your car and actually compete with him.i was so happy ,so i still called him an *** since he cheated and went home straight to order a procharger super charger to surpize his *** next time,but when i win his m3 i m not gonna give that ****** back itll be all mine and he can walk his azz home.f**k that cheater i could of had a free m3.i still kept up good since i have a pretty much stock ls1 .it is time for some serious mods to get my sweet revenge .with the procharger, along with heads, cam ,intake,nos and headers i will have that m3 in my garage soon guaranted.

Paragraphs, paragraphs, paragraphs.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:57 AM
TECH Resident

never under estimate someone wanting to race for slips. Something was up from the get go. Just as others have already stated. If you would of had the 150 shot on, you would of taken him. Than you could of beat him at his own game.

He only gave it back to you because he felt guilty. Hell, if it was anyone else, you would of been SOL. Next time, don't be so nieve (spelling).
Old 01-11-2005, 08:35 AM
12 Second Club

I find all of this very hard to believe.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:41 PM
TECH Regular

yeah, who has enough money to race m3's and t/a's for slips?

and what kind of brother would take thier brother's car?
Old 01-11-2005, 01:15 PM
SSU's Drunk Typing Whore

Old 01-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mongoose
yeah, who has enough money to race m3's and t/a's for slips?

and what kind of brother would take thier brother's car?
The kind from a very dysfunctional family lol j/k

Shane
Old 01-11-2005, 02:11 PM
TECH Regular

I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my life to read this BS story.
Old 01-11-2005, 03:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I feel better that im not the only person that got this impression!
Old 01-11-2005, 03:32 PM
On The Tree

English, spelling, punctuation, grammer all own you. Whoever races their own brother for "titles" are a little dysfunctional dont you think? Also your talking about seriously taking your brother's M3, what kinda loser would take his own brother's car from him? Your damn lucky he gave your car back to you if thats the case.

*edit* I posted this before reading all of the other replies. Therefor making my post a bit redundant, however very funny that everyone is thinking along the same lines!
Old 01-11-2005, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man, that's a great story. Why is it so hard to believe?

Your brother sounds like a cool guy, and he straight owned you. Good thing it was your brother instead of some stranger. Bro, get a cam and you'll beat him, you won't even need a supercharger.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Be honest, did you write this up for your creative writing class?
Old 01-11-2005, 08:15 PM
Launching!

DUMB AND DUMBER...
Old 01-11-2005, 08:38 PM
On The Tree

oh no, here comes users from every M3 forum imaginable. Prepare to be trolled.

But what little I did beleave the story is completely gone, someone post some NWS to save this thread before it becomes completely useless.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

English, spelling, punctuation, grammer all own you.
oh the irony
Old 01-12-2005, 01:18 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the great example of a bunch of disfunctional ********. You too should get your heads checked. I'm awefully glad my family members and I don't treat each other like you two do.

Last edited by xphantomws6x; 01-12-2005 at 01:24 AM.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:22 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 5POINT7
Man, that's a great story. Why is it so hard to believe?

Your brother sounds like a cool guy, and he straight owned you. Good thing it was your brother instead of some stranger. Bro, get a cam and you'll beat him, you won't even need a supercharger.
Did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionary...

This story reaks of
Old 01-12-2005, 01:23 AM
TECH Junkie

And on the off chance that this really did happen he didn't cheat. A race is run what ya brung...you didn't brung enough.