LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

All Absolute outstanding order info

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Absolute outstanding order info

First i would sincerely like to apologize to the people, the customers that are still waiting, and pro stock john. My intentions have always been good, I tried since day one to be the best and offer the best and because of that is why I have failed. This is the type of person that I am and I am also the type that who would never screw any one, I will not take the money and run. I will get the people I owe there products with 110% effort behind it. I am in the middle of checking chargebacks and seeing exactly who I owe. I am now In the middle of selling the business and the rights to the cnc program but cannot until everyone who is owed has what they paid for. I now have a full time job and am selling my car to pay off my debts, the first will be to the people I owe, I am just about exactly sure who I owe. Most will get the heads they orderd, If they choose to sell them to make back their money they can do so, resell value on the heads is good. I am no longer at the 1743 Julia goldbach adress or at the 8 riviera adress. for the people I owe and only the people I owe this is my personal cell phone number 631-576-7556. I will talk to you man to man work out arrangments to get your products and I assure you I will never just run off with your money, If phone calls are harrasing my number will be changed, I am giving it to let the people and only the people I owe peace of mind that they will get there moneys worth

Jay
Old 01-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I applaud you on making an effort to make things right. It's good to see you're a good enough person to admit you made a mistake and are doing the right thing. My hat is off to you , sir. I hope everything turns out ok for everyone involved.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Jay,

I don't know if you will be following this thread or not, but I just want to say that I'm very sorry about your situation, I don't understand what happened or what is going on, but I truely am sorry. There are many people like me who have had great experiences with you in the past and wanted badly to be supportive but didn't know what to think since we had no communication with you so we assumed the worst case scenario.

I truely hope that you and all your present customers including myself can get everything worked out so every one is at least somewhat content with the situation in the end. I think I can speak for many of your customers including myself in saying thank you for posting and offering us your personal number.

--Joel
Old 01-11-2005, 05:36 PM
11 Second Club

Just got off the phone with Jay. He will be shipping out my heads. Thanks Jay. But my order will be short the spring kit and the bolts and gaskets I paid for.

At least I will have the majority of my order and can finished the car.

He plans on getting everyone their stuff.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:47 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

I"m glad to see this thread this afternoon.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:38 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Talking

man this is great news. ive been waiting to hear anything. hey jay please post and let me know the heads are still coming or if you need anymore info.
Old 01-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Old Drag Racer

If by chance you're reading this Jay, I got home too late to call you tonight. I don't think it's fair to call someone after 9 PM to discuss business. I'll call you first thing in the morning. Let me thank you for being man enough to step up to the plate and post this info. I had almost lost all hope but now you've restored it. Thanks again.
Old 01-12-2005, 12:16 AM
I can shift faster than you.

Jay, good luck with everything. All the heads we have received from you were nicely done and made excellent power. I hope everything works out in the end for everyone involved.

Jason.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Old Drag Racer

I called and left him a message at 9:30 this morning. I'll post up when he calls me back with whatever resolution we come up with.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:27 AM
Staging Lane

Default absolute

I called at 8:30 and will let all of you know the outcome.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Staging Lane

Default reply

Spoke with Jay a little while ago. My motor should go out next week. Things are looking up. My 69 is at the shop getting a mini-tub and a C5 front clip and the motor should get here in time for the custom headers. Life is lovely.
Old 01-12-2005, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

02 denali (lance) call Jay back he lost your phone #. Thanks
Old 01-12-2005, 03:20 PM
TECH Resident

I called Jay 2x today once at 10am ish and once and 1pm... waiting to hear back today I hope.

left a message both times with contact number
Old 01-12-2005, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by T/A Medic
I called Jay 2x today once at 10am ish and once and 1pm... waiting to hear back today I hope.

left a message both times with contact number

I would try calling him between 3-6 that seems to be the best time for me to get a hold of him.
Old 01-12-2005, 05:15 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jay, if you come on here and read these posts, coming from a friend I just wanna say thanks.
I believe you will come through.
I will call you sometime tomorrow and BS with you a little.

As for Mike M, I would also like to say thanks.
I would have done the same if I were in your shoes, and I have a lot of respect for you in helping out in any way you can.
Old 01-12-2005, 05:30 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Talking

ok called again and left another message. thanks,
Old 01-12-2005, 06:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Left msg for Jay at ~4pm. Will try again tomorrow (Thurs) to reach him!
Old 01-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Old Drag Racer

OK, Jay called me back around 7:30 PM and explained his situation and how he intended to resolve it. Though he doesn't expect to have my heads in hand ready to ship until mid February, I'm OK with that. He said he'd call me once he got my heads in hand and we'd go from there. Just to make sure everyone knows, Jay honestly sold me the heads I'm supposed to get for too little money. I told him that tonight and tried to make things better for him by sending him some more money so he wouldn't lose on the ones he's doing for me. He wouldn't accept it. I offered to buy whatever necessary, parts wise, to go on the heads to expedite the completion of them and he said he may possibly take me up on that offer once he got the heads but really didn't feel good about it. He set a price and intends to stick to it. You gotta admit, that's honorable. So, I'm satisfied for now and am just waiting for his next call telling me he has my heads in hand. Communication is the key and I told him that in as strong a tone as possible. Hopefully Jay will come out of this with his former reputation intact. Good luck to everyone that has outstanding orders but it looks like we may all get what we paid for.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:57 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Talking

jay also returned my call and talked to me for about 15 minutes. said i to will have my heads in febuary. cool.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:06 PM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well then I am sorry for the comment,Looks like Jay is doing u guys right
Mike I was wrong,Jay I'm sorry I wish u the best

Quick Reply: All Absolute outstanding order info