Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

ProCarParts.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 09:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ProCarParts.com

Thinking about ordering my clear corner front and sides from them, they are significantly cheaper then Afterthoughts Auto. Anybody ever use them? If so how was their shipping time, quality, fitment, and customer service.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:05 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Please support our sponsors. They are the ones that pay for this site to keep it running and FREE for everyone.

I have the ones from Afterthoughts, and they look great. There are about three "types" going around out there, the ones I have look the most clear and less like a reflector.

Also, our sponsor http://www.neweraperformanceparts.com carries them.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:19 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Please support our sponsors. They are the ones that pay for this site to keep it running and FREE for everyone.

I have the ones from Afterthoughts, and they look great. There are about three "types" going around out there, the ones I have look the most clear and less like a reflector.

Also, our sponsor http://www.neweraperformanceparts.com carries them.

I have the Afterthoughts clear corners also and they're the best looking corners I could find.
Old 01-25-2005, 09:42 PM
TECH Resident

Thats all well and great, and I typically only order from the sponsors, I just ordered a pulley from EAD Performance yesterday, but the fact is I cant afford the extra 30 dollars that afterthoughts is charging, I might still get it from them but im looking at other options.

Sorry if offended you
Old 01-25-2005, 09:45 PM

procarparts.com went out of business and got kicked out of ebay a few years back, I had ordered clear corners and new tail lights for my honda prelude that I had at the time, to this day I have yet to get anything, no light no refund, and they gave everyone a false phone number so they wouldnt get caught. Theyre a bunch of scumbags!!!

PS: If we don't support the sponsers then there goes the forum, theyre not much more than procarparts but I bet you will get your stuff and excellent customer service!!
Old 01-25-2005, 09:55 PM
TECH Resident

Well now that I heard that, its not even debatible, Ill scownge up the extra money and go with afterthoughts auto. I bought my SLP LM from New era, I bought my SLP Lid from LM perf. and my ASP Pulley from EAD Perf. So trust me, im definitly supporting our sponsors!
Old 01-25-2005, 09:59 PM

You in any clubs in tallahassee?? I go to TCC right now and may be transferring to FSU in the summer...
Old 01-25-2005, 10:00 PM
TECH Resident

I go to TCC too. Im a member on the TMCA board, but I dont go to meets or meet up with any of the people, Im also transferring to FSU. This is my 3rd semester at TCC, I just graduated high school this past summer and moved up here.
Old 01-25-2005, 10:03 PM
Fiery Features Director

Originally Posted by LS1ownzYOU
Well now that I heard that, its not even debatible, Ill scownge up the extra money and go with afterthoughts auto. I bought my SLP LM from New era, I bought my SLP Lid from LM perf. and my ASP Pulley from EAD Perf. So trust me, im definitly supporting our sponsors!
Good to hear. Remember, you get what you pay for
Old 01-26-2005, 09:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LS1_SS
procarparts.com went out of business and got kicked out of ebay a few years back, I had ordered clear corners and new tail lights for my honda prelude that I had at the time, to this day I have yet to get anything, no light no refund, and they gave everyone a false phone number so they wouldnt get caught. Theyre a bunch of scumbags!!!
!!

Hmm i thought i saw them on ebay within the last month. I bought my Clear corners from them 1.5 yrs ago. They cost me $30 shipped and came with orange bulbs too. They look great to this day.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:14 PM
12 Second Club

i ordered clear corners through them and had no problem getting them. 2 day delivery........also ordered white faced guages. my mother got euros for her eclipse no prob.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by LS1_SS

PS: If we don't support the sponsers then there goes the forum, theyre not much more than procarparts but I bet you will get your stuff and excellent customer service!!

Oh yeah? I ordered from the within the last 6 months from Ebay and got it in a week since they are in Cali. Ive ordered about 5 sets of corners and theyve been great.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:35 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 45 Likes on 19 Posts

Hey Carl, thanks for supporting our sponsors
Old 01-26-2005, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Hey Carl, thanks for supporting our sponsors

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was waiting for that. I was actually seeing how long it would take. I actually support our sponsors alot (to the tune of $15k ), but I need to save some money somewhere

Quick Reply: ProCarParts.com