LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Wholesale direct (brembo rotors)

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 05:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wholesale direct (brembo rotors)

okay i didn't really want to throw this out but after reading another thread by dannows6 7/04, i decided to let eveyone know what's been going on. A gp on brembo rotors went out, 15 people originally then pushed to 20. So everone signs up and i guess their having a hard time figuring out whos paid and what not. Finally list gets paid and Brian posts up that rotors are ready to ship out this coming Mon. Now i live right around the corner from WD, so i had been talking to B about just picking up my sets since im so close, he says sure come on this date...no rotors, no Brian. No sign on the door representing his company just a office and a secretary, it just didn't look like a reputable buisness establishment. Either way i finally talk to him and he tells me that they should be their later in the pm, he'll call me...no call. Next day i call...by the way there has been a lot more calls and attemps to reach this company than i can post...finally we talk and he tells me they came back from the platers but there was some flaws in the plating so he's sending them back and i should expect my rotors that evening. I get online and he's telling everone else that hes packing them up and will send out on Mon....why is he telling me one thing and feeding everyone else a different line??? So here we are on Sat. I've made several attempts to call, but the line stays mysteriously busy?? To tell you the truth once i get my parts, i personally will never do buisness again with this company and i'd do everything i could to let other people be forewarned of any transactions w/ them. I understand that you get backordered and have a tough time, but i feel if you can't handle big orders maybe you shouldn't promote them. If you don't have the parts readilly available or able to quote a time frame and be held to it, don't try to sell them. Just me venting, i will let B know how i feel as well but take from this what you want...JUST DONT BUY FROM WHOLESALE DIRECT
Old 02-12-2005, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

Yup that sound like B. been trying to get my refund from b. since dec. i call he says he has to find them ,then they found them so he says ill have refund n 72 hours on C.C. . OK 2 months has past and after many calls and many many email he says he took care of it.... Well my last email response with B. he said he's going to get out DA' check book for refund.. (It feels like I've been rippedoff) WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ........ BEWARE !!!!!!! Ive never had this many problems with B.S.

Last edited by bitchncamaro; 02-12-2005 at 07:36 PM.
Old 02-14-2005, 01:06 AM
Launching!

i sure am glad how interesting this thread is to everyone whos having or has had problems with this company ........i guess i don't know what i expected....i just hope that the rest of ls1techs sponsors don't treat me/us as just another post count
Old 02-14-2005, 12:12 PM
10 Second Club

Screw That If I Dont Get My Rotors Im Sueing
And Will Contact The Bbb In His Area And File A Complaint
Im Very Pissed At This Guy. Cause I Paid
And I Will Get In Touch With Nine Ball Or Prostock John And Complain Too.
Old 02-14-2005, 12:21 PM
10 Second Club

Just Talked To Brian. He Said They Should Go Out Tonite
I Hope Hes Rite
Im Just A Little Pissed At This Situation
Old 02-14-2005, 05:32 PM
9 Second Club

Dam I got mine in 4 days
Old 02-15-2005, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

Wish I Had Mine In 4 Days
Old 02-18-2005, 09:08 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quick Reply: Wholesale direct (brembo rotors)