Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Anyone Running Volk's??

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 02:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone Running Volk's??

I'm in the market to get some new wheels for my 2000 TA and have been looking around at all the various options and don't see anyone that has run Volks. I see much more expensive wheels such as HRE, Fikse, etc, but no one using Volk. My last car was a Supra and I ran gunmetal GT-7's and loved them, but I was kind of curious why I haven't seen anyone with them on a Camaro or TA or Vette. I know they make wheels to fit, but just haven't seen any on any of them. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Anyone know why?
Old 02-17-2005, 04:53 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not sure that Volk makes the correct offsets and whatnot for American cars. I heard of custom ordering a few sets for the GTO. otherwise I have no idea.
Old 02-17-2005, 09:32 PM
TECH Resident

That's funny you say that. I was out to dinner with some of my friends that drive imports. One of them has a VR-4 that he is completely redoing/painting/building etc. He has Volk GT-7's and they said I should get some for my TA haha. They said you will not find the correct lug pattern though in a japanese wheels, but hell Volks are custom built, so I'm sure they could do something.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:47 PM
TECH Regular

They do have some really sweet wheels. My girl has a G35 coupe so Im on some of those forums and a lot of people have Volks. This summer we may get some for the G. I have never seen them on an F-bod though.
Old 02-19-2005, 08:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The only reason I ask is because I used to work for the 2nd largest Volk distributor in the US selling to Supras, 350z's, G35's, etc and they are of course a very popular wheel. Our representative at Mackin Industries (US wholesaler for ALL Volk wheels) was always able to do custom and special stuff, and I'm all about having something a little different
Old 02-19-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Resident

There are quite a few local guys running around on Volks. Here's a couple.

Rich, local G35 owner. VERY nice ride.

Another local guy. I really like this NSX. Very clean. This guy used to have a high HP (6XXHP) Supra sitting on Volk's, but sold it.

Old 02-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Launching!

if i had a japanese car like a supra, i'd be sportin Volks, GTCs or TE37s, like the one on that NSX
Old 02-20-2005, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by anthonycds
if i had a japanese car like a supra, i'd be sportin Volks, GTCs or TE37s, like the one on that NSX

Yeah but you're retarded, sooo.....

That G35 looks sweet tho.