Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry Guys

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 04:26 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Sorry Guys

Ok guys im sorry about the last post.I dont know why I take it so personal.I start typing and then read it later and ask my self why I wrote what I did.
Mike and Scott Im Sorry.
But I am up for the comparison Mike if we can keep it profesional.We got off to a bad start here.
Dave
Old 02-25-2005, 04:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you guys want a serious, unbiased comparison, I'd be happy to either compare and test myself -- or have you guys choose a mutually acceptable third party or parties (in Houston if possible, so I can photograph and monitor the comparison)..
Old 02-25-2005, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

Now this is how it should be

put the best of both brands (straight out of the bin though, nothing special) and make em flutter till the others fails. see how much gas can be pushed through them. throw sand, dirt, water, and oil at them to see how sealed everything is (like for daily driver cars). shake them at the same time as i know my car shakes and rattles ALOT..... when you open the door the thing looks like its gonna fall off. put each kit on the dyno with the same pills and see which one makes more power (with a 100-150-200 shot) with no tuning tricks. any way to test how well the nozzles flow? if there is a way, that would be a good test. how nice of a mist does the nozzle shoot? how complete is one kit for the buck? full kits with some nice added safety equipment would be cool. compare prices!!!!! make this like a car and driver test, but without the factory giving you a million to say your BMW M3 is the best . make sure all parts are "out of the bin" for both sides and that will show the true "champion"

Last edited by thenewb; 02-25-2005 at 04:49 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 04:40 PM
12 Second Club

Dave,
Don't worry about it. I have dealt with you and your company has been nothing but awesome to me. You always have the stuff I need and get it to me in two days where everyone else takes at least a week. Those other guys seemed to gang up on you and neither you nor I were/are bad mouthing their products. All I can say now is that by the way they acted, I never want to/will deal with them. I know everyone has their opinion but I feel they went about it the wrong way and started taking low blows.

In short, keep up the good work because you'll be the only nitrous dealer I deal with.
Old 02-25-2005, 05:09 PM
TECH Resident

Fair enough Dave! Appreciate the apology I wish you had not gone there as I'm never one not to respond. As you may realize now I initially aimed nothing at you and was just speaking about the products.
Anyway, I think the comparison is a great idea and am sure Mike will jump right on that. Good thinking on un biased and a battery of tests.. good stuff
Old 02-25-2005, 05:25 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NitrousDirect
Fair enough Dave! Appreciate the apology I wish you had not gone there as I'm never one not to respond. As you may realize now I initially aimed nothing at you and was just speaking about the products.
Anyway, I think the comparison is a great idea and am sure Mike will jump right on that. Good thinking on un biased and a battery of tests.. good stuff
I was out of line,
I just want a fair chance to prove what I concider the facts..
Keep in Mind that I can make HP on a dyno with any kit.Big DEAL.
Quality keeps comming up and people saying that one system may even be better than a system that I have 100 percent faith in.The two are not apples to apples and I would like to prove that.
Your right scott at this time we are just resale.
As a resaler I would like to stick up for the product that I beleave in Heart and soul So that it can no longer get downgraded to something its not
Dave
Old 02-25-2005, 05:28 PM
TECH Resident

I totally understand

Just sticking up for what we believe in. Let's see what stems from the comparison
Old 02-25-2005, 06:12 PM
...with cheese.

whoa, what'd I miss. but if it means anything, Dave has always been awesome when I had a stupid question for him to answer
Old 02-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Launching!

Nitro Dave is without a doubt the best vendor I have ever used thru the internet. I have purchased many items and I couldnt be more happy so I will continue to fly the Nitrous Outlet flag.

Dave you are a top notch individual. In your first post in this thread you said
I dont know why I take it so personal
The reason you do is becuase you believe in what you sell and what you do. And you most definately should. As the owner of my own business I can tell you that your business becomes part of who you are and (IMO) is a direct reflection of who you are. From all of my dealings with you both on the phone and over the internet I can tell you run a tight ship and are a class act. Continue the good work.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Armageddon
whoa, what'd I miss. but if it means anything, Dave has always been awesome when I had a stupid question for him to answer
Old 02-25-2005, 09:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TPY2KWS6
Nitro Dave is without a doubt the best vendor I have ever used thru the internet. I have purchased many items and I couldnt be more happy so I will continue to fly the Nitrous Outlet flag.
I completely agree. Keep up the good work Dave!
Old 02-25-2005, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 240 Likes on 170 Posts

Well, I posted in the last thread and I am a potential buyer here in a few weeks. As a customer, I would like to see how informative the instructions are (if I were the young guy just getting into N2O), type of written warranty (fine print) available, and actual #'s to the ground from an "out of the box" kit. This test should be conducted by a non-biased referee (brains or whoever).
By the way, I am planning on getting a kit as soon as the tax check gets here. Being a soldier, we don't make alot of money and would like to have as much fun with minimal headaches before we deploy out again (from my view).
Old 02-25-2005, 11:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have not bought from Nitro Dave, however, I have debated kits with him before and have been treated with respect and dignity. He has passion for what he sells, even when pointing out the weaknesses he sees in a kit he sells, very honest. We all have a right to express our opinions and sometimes passion will cause us to get somewhat carried away trying to get a point across. Dave has my respect and loyalty for being a stand up guy. I am not implying that anyone on the other thread is anything but standup, also.

NOS, TNT, NX and CF are all good kits, some of us go for the less exspensive kits and have great results. For me being frugal with my money allows for more mods and play toys.