Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Express MAF plate system??

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 11:02 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nitrous Express MAF plate system??

Ok i am a newbie to nitrous and i really want to get a kit before spring. The nx maf kit looks to be good and i searched on here and people seem to like it. I was juts wonderign does this replace my maf ( bc i heard aftermarket maf are a pain in the butt) or is it juts a maf houseing? Also is this a wet kit? Should i worry about damageing my motor? And would i need a fuel pump if i was goin to run a 125 shot? thanks in advance!!! This stuff is confuseing
Old 03-01-2005, 11:44 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 35thls1ss19
Ok i am a newbie to nitrous and i really want to get a kit before spring. The nx maf kit looks to be good and i searched on here and people seem to like it. I was juts wonderign does this replace my maf ( bc i heard aftermarket maf are a pain in the butt) or is it juts a maf houseing? Also is this a wet kit? Should i worry about damageing my motor? And would i need a fuel pump if i was goin to run a 125 shot? thanks in advance!!! This stuff is confuseing
The MAF kit is a wet kit, it uses your factory electronics, just the ends are replaced. The MAF kit is a great kit, if used properly with the right selection of safety parts, common sense, and a little research can be used safely and should have no ill effects on your motor. If you have any other questions, just shoot. We are having a special for the month of March on NX products if you are interested.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

The MAF kit just replaces the housing. It is a wet kit. As long a the engine is in good working order with the right spark plugs, you are good to go. Our system can deliver 150 with stock components..

Ricky
Old 03-01-2005, 05:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by NXRICKY
The MAF kit just replaces the housing. It is a wet kit. As long a the engine is in good working order with the right spark plugs, you are good to go. Our system can deliver 150 with stock components..

Ricky
is there a cheaper and just as safe nx kit that i would be fine runing a 125 shot with? thansk again
Old 03-01-2005, 05:22 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You could use the NX single nozzle kit.It is the most used system on the market.
It will work great and is one of our best sellers.
Dave
Old 03-02-2005, 12:40 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
You could use the NX single nozzle kit.It is the most used system on the market.
It will work great and is one of our best sellers.
Dave
where does this nozel go? Do i put it in teh bellow?
Old 03-02-2005, 08:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

where does this nozel go? Do i put it in teh bellow?
The nozzle can be placed anywhere down wind of your mass air.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:48 AM
FormerVendor

Yes you will put it in the bello.It goes between the mass air meter and the throttle body.
Dave
Old 03-02-2005, 11:09 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
Yes you will put it in the bello.It goes between the mass air meter and the throttle body.
Dave
What kit would you suggest? I am goin to "TRY" to install it myself, is it hard?
Old 03-02-2005, 12:50 PM
FormerVendor

If price is an issue but you dont want to sacrifice quality I would suggest running the single nozzle kit.The kits come with a instruction book that is very deatailed.If you are good at following instructions.It will be no problem.
Dave
Old 03-02-2005, 05:37 PM
TECH Regular

How much is the single nozzle kit?