Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ricers never cease to amaze me

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 11:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ricers never cease to amaze me

Haha, after reading that horrible "another f-body eats it", I decided to post up a kill in my DD. Well at about 5:30 pm or so, I was on the way home from a parts run to get a few bolts from the auto parts place on nasa rd 1(528, whatever) on the east side of 45 heading west from highway 3 and I started to laugh out loud as I saw this riced out honda civic si turning into trafic behind me and getting and riding my bumper revving every so often and his music bumpin away to some techno stuff.(dear lord he had the biggest wing ever, and decals and stickers as far as the eye could see) So I just mosey on my way until I get across the I45 overpass and start heading on 528 towards f-wood heading back home and he swerves in the left hand lane and I hear a sick sounding fart can coming up on me, so I pace him 1/2 a length ahead and then after a few seconds I just lay into him and boy was it bad. By 90 I had about 5 cars on him. HAHA then I tapped the breaks a few time and slowed back down( I was so surpised he didnt option for the typical ricer flyby) anyways, we come to traffic and stop next to each other I look over to give him a half hearted thumbs up and he wouldnt even look at me, man he was really pissed so I just laughed and went on my way. So theres my kill, and it really made my day and gave me a good laugh. Hope yall enjoy. Sorry if my grammar sucks, I have been driving alot lately, too much. BTW my DD is a 2004 nissan murano.

Remington
Old 03-04-2005, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

nice kill
gotta love dd kills
Old 03-05-2005, 02:06 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You only put 5 on him. Should have gone from a dig and put a bus on him so that he would be impressed!! You then would have converted him to a gear head!!
Old 03-05-2005, 05:53 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

Hey I heard those Murano's are pretty quick actually, what with the CVT. I love that transmission. Been in use by Jeep since WW2 I think. Fantastic concept, though I hear it tends to wear out kind of quick. Anyway awesome kill.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:37 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MetallicBluews6
You only put 5 on him. Should have gone from a dig and put a bus on him so that he would be impressed!! You then would have converted him to a gear head!!

Yep! My story wasn't from a roll, but it should have converted them to American Muscle if they had any brains at all.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...14#post2508214
Old 03-08-2005, 12:49 PM
Launching!

I wasnt in an ls1 car though..I was just in a 04 nissan murano, plus I shut down at roughly 85 mph......f-body is still in the planning area besides my 6.0 pwrd blazer. If I would have been in an f-body, I would have just laughed and pointed as I paced him, then lay into it. Yeah the murano is pretty quick, a few months back I paced a stock ls1 pwrd standard cab chevy pu. Suprised me when he told me what he had. Cool guy though.

Remington
Old 03-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TWS
Yep! My story wasn't from a roll, but it should have converted them to American Muscle if they had any brains at all.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...14#post2508214
great kill btw, nice car too
Old 03-09-2005, 04:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I dont know how long your local busses are, but around here, i dont think theyre 5 car lengths. From a dig he probably would have put on a train-length anyway.