LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Ffhp....

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ffhp....

Anyone know how to get in touch with Brad at FFHP. I've e-mailed him last nite, and called the only number listed twice today with no response at all. They seem not to respond back to e-mails or phone calls. I am still waiting on a set of heads to be deliver and just wanted to know whats going on with them. They were supposed to be here today (according to Brad) it is almost 2pm here and no heads yet.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Willie
Old 03-11-2005, 04:50 PM
TECH Regular

I don't want to steal your thread or get down on Brad, but I'm in the exact same boat. He told me on Feb, 11th that they were very busy and just starting to get caught up. Told me about 2 weeks for the heads. I have not yet tried to call or email, but since I saw this post I figured Brad may also see it and provide us some info. When I spoke to Brad on the phone, he seemed like a real nice guy and was very helpful. So.....I'd like to give him the chance to answer you/ us to see what's going on.
Old 03-12-2005, 03:11 AM
On The Tree

me three. Waiting on my heads/cam package. 2weeks past due. He told me it was going fed ex today and he would email me a tracking number and I did not receive it.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:25 AM
TECH Apprentice

I have done business in the past with FFHP and did not have any probs. It did take a few days for a response on a back ordered item though. Not trying to make excuses for them, just letting you know they did come through for me.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:31 AM
TECH Resident

folks, if you are waiting on heads please post or pm me your real name and I will get you some updated info. please be aware we have had some changes occur recently and the changes have put Brad in a bind and somewhat behind on a few orders. Brad is busting nutz to get caught back up and on track.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:30 PM
8 Second Club

Scott do you know what's going on with the set of heads done for Arun up here in Canada but were sold to Willie in Florida instead. Brad know's the situation as we talked about it last thursday-they were supposed to ship on friday. Willie really needs them bad-can you get back to either him( 1slowWS6)or me-thanks!
Old 03-12-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Regular

Scott, I pm'd you. I know what it's like to have "unexpecteds" come up. Please notify me/us of the status of our orders. No one here wants any trouble or problems. And I don't know if I speak for the others, but if your product/s are excellent I have no problem recommending you guys to friends and aquaintences. Just prove to me/us that the customer support is there when you need them.....Thanks again, Dave.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:03 PM
10 Second Club

1slowWS6 needs his car up and running. The car is at my house and I don't want to tear it down until we have the heads. My man needs his car back. It has been out of commmission for awhile trying to chase down a set of heads. I know they will be great performing heads, but we needed them yesterday.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:31 AM
TECH Resident

Ok folks, I have your pms giving me the information I need to work with to answer your questions. I will get with Brad today and we will have you all some solid answers later this evening.
Just as an FYI, I asked for pm's so I could easier compile and deliver individual information to those with concerns, not to try to hide behind them. No one has accused us of this, I just want to make it clear that this situation will be dealt with in a completely open and straight forward manner.
While I don't think it necessary to put all of my business on front street, everyone deserves some explaination as to the current issue. A major component of the situation is FFHP has always been small with just 3 people not counting myself, about 3 weeks ago we lost 2 of those 3 due to situational changes leaving Brad as the only person at the shop to handle things for the time being. The 2 folks who left us are still lending a hand from time to time, but are not around during normal business hours.
I am not nor have I ever been an employee of FFHP in the "I work there 40 hours a week and get paid" sense of being an employee. For now though I will be handling customer contact and helping Brad get caught up with things.
This is not meant to be or sound like a song and dance, I just feel everyone deserves an honest explanation. For those of you waiting on your orders you have my personal quarantee that if you can be patient just a little longer you will have answers to your questions and incentives that I hope make you happy enough to stick it out with us here at FFHP during this time of transition.
I apologize for the confusion and frustration and for this long post.
Also I want to say thank you to the LS1tech crowd for your past, present and future(hopefully) business.

Scott Waldron
Old 03-15-2005, 07:50 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Demon SS
Ok folks, I have your pms giving me the information I need to work with to answer your questions. I will get with Brad today and we will have you all some solid answers later this evening.
Just as an FYI, I asked for pm's so I could easier compile and deliver individual information to those with concerns, not to try to hide behind them. No one has accused us of this, I just want to make it clear that this situation will be dealt with in a completely open and straight forward manner.
While I don't think it necessary to put all of my business on front street, everyone deserves some explaination as to the current issue. A major component of the situation is FFHP has always been small with just 3 people not counting myself, about 3 weeks ago we lost 2 of those 3 due to situational changes leaving Brad as the only person at the shop to handle things for the time being. The 2 folks who left us are still lending a hand from time to time, but are not around during normal business hours.
I am not nor have I ever been an employee of FFHP in the "I work there 40 hours a week and get paid" sense of being an employee. For now though I will be handling customer contact and helping Brad get caught up with things.
This is not meant to be or sound like a song and dance, I just feel everyone deserves an honest explanation. For those of you waiting on your orders you have my personal quarantee that if you can be patient just a little longer you will have answers to your questions and incentives that I hope make you happy enough to stick it out with us here at FFHP during this time of transition.
I apologize for the confusion and frustration and for this long post.
Also I want to say thank you to the LS1tech crowd for your past, present and future(hopefully) business.

Scott Waldron

I for one understand the situation at hand. I have called and left messages and have not got a reply. Scott was nice enuff to take them time to at least PM me. All in all it has taken longer than I expected but due to the fact that he is doing it alone I can understand I just want to give you guys props for giving us a heads up and letting us know. All I ask is BEFORE the heads ship to me I want to go over what is coming to me to make sure everything Brad and I talked about is good to go Thanks alot