LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Problems with TIM@EADperformance

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 09:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Problems with TIM@EADperformance

Alright i bought a ls1 motor out of a 2001 camaro from tim sova at EADperformance. I bought the engine on feb. 14th, and tim said he would have it out later that week for me. Well its march 17th and he still hasn't sent it . It took me almost 2 weeks to get a hold of him, and the only way i did was i found his home number and called that, he didnt return my calls or my e-mails. I finaly got a hold of him last week and he said it would be out monday or tuesday this week and he would give me a call with the tracking number. Well its thursday now no call, and i havn't been able to get a hold of him again. I'm not in a huge hurry to get it since i'm not starting this project till i get home in april but i would like to get it sometime just to know i have it. I dont really understand what happened because up to the point to when i bought it, tim was very helpfull and easy going. He answered all my questions and always returned my calls, i'm not angry but i just want to get this resolved. I know he's prolly busy just like all the other people in this buisness and may not have been able to get it out quickly as i wanted but he could at least answere my calls. I really didnt want to have to post anything but i dont know anything else to do right now cause its been over a month since i bought the thing. So tim if you read this could you just give me a call and get my engine out, your a nice guy i loved doing buisness with you but i dont want you to leave me with a sour tast in my mouth from this.

Thanks
Justin

Last edited by 5.0Camaro`; 03-17-2005 at 09:35 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

well i still can't get a hold of him anyone know this guy, or can get a hold of him for me.

Justin
Old 03-18-2005, 01:10 PM
TECH Resident

I've never bought anything from him... but I did try to buy a CME off him. He gave me a great price and then he fell off earth. I called and emailed for probably a month and then some and finally gave up. I found him in another post later down the line and he finally replied to me. He is VERY HARD to get a hold of. I ended up just getting the CME from a local f-body shop.

Good luck and hopefully Tim will find this post and get back with ya soon.
Old 03-18-2005, 01:16 PM
TECH Resident

Yea i hope so, i mean if i can't get a hold of him in the next week i'll just drive to his house(hour away)and help him ship it.

P.S.- engine is being sent to cali, live in MI only during the winter(play hockey).

Justin
Old 03-18-2005, 02:30 PM
Under criminal investigation for fraud

Originally Posted by 5.0Camaro`
Yea i hope so, i mean if i can't get a hold of him in the next week i'll just drive to his house(hour away)and help him ship it.

P.S.- engine is being sent to cali, live in MI only during the winter(play hockey).

Justin

Where you play hockey??
Old 03-18-2005, 10:02 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Chris@AP-Engineering
Where you play hockey??
Yea play for the toledo icediggers junior a team.

Justin
Old 03-22-2005, 04:32 AM
TECH Resident

So finaly got a hold of him last week and told me he was going to ship it out monday for me, well its wed. and no call back and can't get a hold of him again. Can any moderators or Administrators help me out here its been over a month since he said he was going to ship it out for me. Funny how it wasnt very hard for him to cash the check though, only took him a few days to do that.
Old 03-22-2005, 06:33 PM
TECH Resident

Tim PM me today telling me he sent it out yesterday and gave me the tracking number. Said he was having problems with the company he usualy uses to send stuff. Wish he would have just told me that, but all well its sent out so all is good.

Thanks Tim
Justin
Old 03-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Tim PM me today telling me he sent it out yesterday and gave me the tracking number. Said he was having problems with the company he usualy uses to send stuff. Wish he would have just told me that, but all well its sent out so all is good.

Thanks Tim
Justin
Well, I just saw this thread, and my situation is maybe not as bad as yours, but I ordered a Volant intake on Feb 25th, cc was charged that day, and STILL have not received it. I emailed him on 3/10 and got a response that day that said the Volant was on backorder, but would be in stock either the 11th, or very early the week of the 13th. Well, I still don't have it.
Tim, do you have the Volant intakes yet????
Old 03-24-2005, 04:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by stevearino
Well, I just saw this thread, and my situation is maybe not as bad as yours, but I ordered a Volant intake on Feb 25th, cc was charged that day, and STILL have not received it. I emailed him on 3/10 and got a response that day that said the Volant was on backorder, but would be in stock either the 11th, or very early the week of the 13th. Well, I still don't have it.
Tim, do you have the Volant intakes yet????
yes its very hard to get a hold of him, only way i could is i found his home phone number on like yellowpages.com. Never returned my phone calls either, but i do know he does a lot of drop shipping on his products so that might be the case with yours.

Justin
Old 03-24-2005, 04:36 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

Hi.

Current update?
Old 03-24-2005, 05:15 PM
TECH Resident

I had no problems with tim, ordered my ASP pulley and was at my door within a few days and i had great success with contacting him. I used his EAD email address and he answered everytime. He was a stand-up guy with me.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:29 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LS1ownzYOU
I had no problems with tim, ordered my ASP pulley and was at my door within a few days and i had great success with contacting him. I used his EAD email address and he answered everytime. He was a stand-up guy with me.
Yea he's a pretty nice guy, came out to his house to see the engine. Was very friendly to me it was just when i needed to ship it. I know what happend he was just be lazy and wasn't getting it out, didnt really bother me that he hadn't shiped it out yet it was just that he wasnt calling be back which did. If he would just call me and let me know whats up i would have been much happier. Overall aslong as the engine runs well(which he said it did, and passed leakdown) i'll give the transaction a 7 out of 10.

Justin
Old 03-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Hi.

Current update?
Well,
I haven't heard anything yet as to the Volant I ordered back in February.
I will check my email at work on Monday to see if he responded to that.
I'm hoping at the least, if it hasn't shipped, he will credit my credit card account and I can order it from a local Chevy dealer. They can get it for me next day.
Thanks!
Steve
Old 03-27-2005, 03:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by stevearino
Well,
I haven't heard anything yet as to the Volant I ordered back in February.
I will check my email at work on Monday to see if he responded to that.
I'm hoping at the least, if it hasn't shipped, he will credit my credit card account and I can order it from a local Chevy dealer. They can get it for me next day.
Thanks!
Steve

Hope everything works out for you.

Justin
Old 03-28-2005, 05:49 AM
Teching In

Hope everything works out for you.

Justin
Thank you! I'm at work now and there is no email from him. I will send
another one.