Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LSwhat vs turboteg

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSwhat vs turboteg

finally got to run a ls1 last night. got the whole race on vid. that piece of **** thought he had a chance . we went two times in the vid, the first time he obviously sprayed, although he said he didnt. .
either way i took care of him.

enjoy the vid

save target as

http://www.csupomona.edu/~jwrodriguez/LSwhat.avi
Old 04-25-2005, 09:27 PM
Staging Lane

hahahahahahahahahahhaha funny ****** vid. RICE TO THE MAX
Old 04-25-2005, 09:31 PM
Teching In

I didnt bother to watch the vid because im on slow *** dial-up, but your post was pretty uncalled for. You come onto a model-specific board to trash that model. Thats pretty unnecessary. If you simply came on here and posted the kill without bad-mouthing the LS1 it would be perfectly understandable. But no, you insist on causing trouble. How would you feel if someone with an LS1 went to your specifically integra board and talked trash about how they beat an integra and and how its a "piece of ****"? You wouldnt like it at all, so spare us the bullshit and dont do it to us either. Simple concept of the golden rule, but your dumb-*** probably doesnt understand that.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

a v 4 huh is that what u call that engine under ur hood? ignorant. run what ya brung he sprayed and pulls a bus on u and u call hima cheater take that turbo off and have him not spray and ur skull fucked buddy u pulled what 2-3 cars at most him na and u with ure boost turned up. ur a ***. if u had so much faith in ure "motor" then u woulda built it NA and then boosted it u put a comparison of money it tiik to get to the state u are in with the cars. your car is a 96 a much older year and would obviously start cheaper plus the wheel hp ur putn down and what a all bolt on ls1 puts down would be pretty close either the kid cant drive or hes got a exhaust
Old 04-25-2005, 09:42 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

For some reason I couldn't see the vid...damned codecs. I could hear it though. Talk about

360hp? Pretty cocky for making no power. I'd wager that my buddy's Escalade would woop your ***.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, you little ricer bastards are pretty funny kids! Come down here and run me? We could get 100 videos of you ricer gettin owned, and you got 1....You guys are gay..what a cheater? You have a turbo you fagget.took your stage 3 to win! LMAO BTW..my lawnmower sounds better that your car..LMAO
Old 04-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Staging Lane

i believe its a 3ivx, or divx, try to get a codec pack. its worth it
Old 04-25-2005, 09:47 PM
STF Veteran

:yawn: I had rice for dinner last night.

The level of tools coming on to post crap is not even worth the time it took for me to write this.

Wow. You guys really know how to push our buttons.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:47 PM
Ginger Hater

Wow, theres some noobs in this post, but along the same lines as wicked said, its pretty shamefull/classless to do that. since thats your first run at an LS1 i can assure you that isn't the only one out there on the road that would like a shot at you, and put you back in your place.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:10 PM
Old Drag Racer

Man, that witty commentary sure added a lot to the vid, huh? Too bad he came, posted and left. Or maybe it wasn't too bad he left.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

OMG!!!!!!! you car is soooooo fast Man I have respect for all cars... Its the gay as drivers I cant stand. This one is as gay as they come.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:23 PM
On The Tree

LOL wow I was laughing literally the entire time watching this video. Best party was "V4".... LOL so ur Honda Motors are V-blocks huh? You're a f*ckin moron. You got your *** walked. He Felt bad for beating you so badly that he turned the bottle off and half-throttled it. End of Story. People like you make me wanna

"Greddy Stage 3.....PSSSSSSSSS....." LOLOLOLOL OMG that is funny
Old 04-25-2005, 10:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*tsk* *tsk*

Guys.. why are you getting so twisted over a troll? C'mon, a 13psi GSR with a GReddy kit!? ROFL!! That's good for maybe 300whp, just enough to keep up to a damn near stock LS1.

Happy trolling.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by unit213
For some reason I couldn't see the vid...damned codecs. I could hear it though. Talk about

360hp? Pretty cocky for making no power. I'd wager that my buddy's Escalade would woop your ***.
Your buddies wouldnt have a Black Escalade and have a turbo or S/C on it would it???
Old 04-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Teching In

you guys are gettin all butt hurt. admit it. dollar for dollar I owned that ls1.

you have a challenge, PM me and we will work something out, im sure your 150 shot with internal motor work will take my stock block gs-r, but dollar for dollar you have no chance.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

That vid wins the "Homosexual Race of the Year Award".

Seriously, you and that LS1 owner are obvioulsy buddies and like to finger each others buttholes. Becuase, I know that every single LS1 owner would not hesitate to tell you to shut the **** up. V4? You are lucky you dont live in Michigan or you would have been made a fool out of....Anyone find out where this troll lives and show him what a stock ls1 can do because obviously that was staged.

V4 NUKKA YEAAAAAAAA SHIZZLE!!!
Old 04-25-2005, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by v-eighter
dollar for dollar I owned that ls1.
LOL guess i'll say that next time i walk the S/C S2000 around here. If it's dollar for dollar performance you're after buy a streetbike....
Old 04-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by v-eighter
you guys are gettin all butt hurt. admit it. dollar for dollar I owned that ls1.

you have a challenge, PM me and we will work something out, im sure your 150 shot with internal motor work will take my stock block gs-r, but dollar for dollar you have no chance.
DId you not get the memo??? People who cry about dollar for dollar are obviously moronic. So, race what you brung and tell your butt-buddy in the Camaro to actually race for real.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackSrt
Your buddies wouldnt have a Black Escalade and have a turbo or S/C on it would it???
Just a little turbo. They never even hit the spray.
Old 04-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Teching In

o and my brother filmed the race, he is 15. he is a little over dramatic about it. here is a pic of him looking like the punk he is: